Chicken Skin.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
oh yeah and we took several pictures before and after and all of the other pictures didn't have anything
Old 11-30-2005, 03:25 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Hey guys.....just woke up......Wow,15 comments so far!!After taking that picture, I took another but there was no orb's......the pictures I took before that, showed no orb's as well....and it was dry at the time the picture was taken.....

Originally Posted by luktang
^^^ Yes. Scary Dave... why on earth were you taking pictures over there?? And at night?? Receipe for trouble...
lol,I live in the area......nice place to hangout...

Originally Posted by 808subaru
.....i have many photographs with orbs, even handprints of spirits blocking the view of what they don't want you taking pictures of.....
Post up some of your pic's!!!! I might hit you up to go ghost hunting

TNC WRX.....Cool pic where was the pic taken??
Old 11-30-2005, 03:34 PM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by Haole-Pino
Hey guys.....just woke up......Wow,15 comments so far!!After taking that picture, I took another but there was no orb's......the pictures I took before that, showed no orb's as well....and it was dry at the time the picture was taken.....

lol,I live in the area......nice place to hangout...

Post up some of your pic's!!!! I might hit you up to go ghost hunting

TNC WRX.....Cool pic where was the pic taken??
my picture was taken at the nursing home out in Kapolei, we were there celebrating my grandma's 92nd birthday...she passed away last month
Old 11-30-2005, 03:40 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
my picture was taken at the nursing home out in Kapolei, we were there celebrating my grandma's 92nd birthday...she passed away last month
sorry to hear that......She did live out a long, happy life.....
Old 11-30-2005, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Originally Posted by esx344dreams04
when i first saw the pic without reading i saw the line of lights that reminded me of the fire marchers, or whomever they are, arent you suppose to close your eyes when they pass by or bad things will happen to you, i dunno, some dude told me this and ive heard it on tours so not really sure, imagining being up there when its all dark and seeing that would give me a scare!
your supppose to step right in front of them...and say HEE MAN....
Old 11-30-2005, 05:21 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
hey dave as chris said we gots some pics. and they're not circular orbs more like in forms of humans. these pics we took were in virginia at the smithsonian (sp?). depending where the next meet, i'll bring the pics and explain everything in detail.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
i never believed on this kinds of things...until one incident when my dad past away last year..and couple of weeks later i was at the Mall just shoppin with the gf....i remember just standing in one spot(NO WIND AT ALL)... then come's this wind like someone just ran beside you or like a tap on the shoulder kinda thing..and when i felt that i turned really fast and then bam nobody there...it was weird..even my gf felt it because she had her arms around me....she was like Alah that's your dad...i was like whatever....
Old 11-30-2005, 09:54 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
hospitals are gathering place for spirits...
Old 11-30-2005, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
howz this for chicken skin, i went to koolau to take some pics for my brother's wedding. so i took some pics overlooking the indoor water fall...low and behold the result in one particular pic has plenty bright orbs... no there were no dust or condensation on the lens. there were no mist rising in the room. in fact when i stepped into that area, majority of the lights were off. i had chicken skin when i stepped into that place too. *shudders*
Old 12-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
I'm bummed that I'm such a skeptic.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
How's this...

on my son's 8th birthday...he tells me (the next day) that he saw something brown and fuzzy in his room that night...I'm thinking...oh crap...not a rat...

but after some pressing, find out it was some sort of brown, fuzzy light...no real shape...he said it went into my daughters room first...then came out and came into his room...(both doors are shut), I ask him how he knows it went into her room first...he couldn't explain, but said he just knew...

When it came into his room, he said it went under his bed, then came up from behind him, where the head of his bed was, and went up the wall...then hovered in front of him...then finally left the room, the same way it came in...

I asked him if he was scared and he said...kind of...he said he didn't move an inch but moved his eyes around a lot...(I smiled when he said this)...at this point, I knew it was not a bad spirit...but just to make sure...

My cousins wife is clairvoyant and when I asked her about this (concerned it may have been a bad spirit), she said it was his great grandfather that passed away the year prior. She says it is common among the recently deceased males to visit the boys of the family on their birthdays...BTW...she didn't know his great grandfather died the year before...she is good...everything she has read for me is right on...

My father passed away last year...and she says when I visit his grave, he is always standing there in front of me...

According to my son, it hasn't happened since...

Last edited by Island Style; 12-01-2005 at 12:23 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:09 AM

Car Info: kitanai kuroi kuruma
Wow. Freaky, but cool in the same respect. I guess it's good to know your loved ones still check in on your family.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:12 AM

Car Info: kitanai kuroi kuruma
Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
your supppose to step right in front of them...and say HEE MAN....
:rotfl: Rudy, you clown. You're gonna get somebody killed. Good one! One of the funniest things I've read in a while.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by Island Style
on my son's 8th birthday...he tells me (the next day) that he saw something brown and fuzzy in his room that night...I'm thinking...oh crap...not a rat...

but after some pressing, find out it was some sort of brown, fuzzy light...no real shape...he said it went into my daughters room first...then came out and came into his room...(both doors are shut), I ask him how he knows it went into her room first...he couldn't explain, but said he just knew...

When it came into his room, he said it went under his bed, then came up from behind him, where the head of his bed was, and went up the wall...then hovered in front of him...then finally left the room, the same way it came in...

I asked him if he was scared and he said...kind of...he said he didn't move an inch but moved his eyes around a lot...(I smiled when he said this)...at this point, I knew it was not a bad spirit...but just to make sure...

My cousins wife is clairvoyant and when I asked her about this (concerned it may have been a bad spirit), she said it was his great grandfather that passed away the year prior. She says it is common among the recently deceased males to visit the boys of the family on their birthdays...BTW...she didn't know his great grandfather died the year before...she is good...everything she has read for me is right on...

My father passed away last year...and she says when I visit his grave, he is always standing there in front of me...

According to my son, it hasn't happened since...

sounds like a Guardian Angel....
Old 12-01-2005, 08:28 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Yeah...

Originally Posted by thunder_sti
sounds like a Guardian Angel....
That's a nice thought...maybe so..Thanks...

Quick Reply: Chicken Skin.....