Chicken Skin.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 04:11 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Chicken Skin.....

I just came back from the pali lookout (The one that overlook's nuuanu mortuary/cemetery).......Anyways,Me and my friends were there taking pictures..... my camera was on a tripod with a 10sec delay and 3sec exposure.....as I went back to take a look at the picture I took.....there was an "orb" in the pic....now I've taken alot of pics.....and yes, I have taken pics of orb's before... but never this clear and BIG....it didnt look like a piece a dust....it had a ripple effect..... like a stone was thrown in the middle of a bucket of water......It was stationary the whole time the picture was taken......the size of the orb was the size of my head in the picture......when I saw the picture it gave me chicken skin....when i show it to my friends......they got chicken skin too......Heres the part that scared me.....One of my best friends that passed away last year and he was buried at nuuanu mortuary......his grave site was less than 100 yards away, and the orb floated between me and my other friend......we both were very close to him.... was the orb my friend????? I'll be posting the image as soon as i download it....
Old 11-30-2005, 05:18 AM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
wow, it could be your friend.. but you never know... When i see that picture i garantee you, im gonna get chicken skin too.
Old 11-30-2005, 05:55 AM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Here Is The Picture.......

I blocked out our faces for privacy.....besides that,I didn't touch up the photo.....
oh ya......to explain the picture.....we did a "Back away from our pimp ride" pose

Name:  0e833b96.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  39.6 KB
Old 11-30-2005, 09:14 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX
Is that the "orb" to the right of the kid's head on the left?
Old 11-30-2005, 09:42 AM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Dang Dave that would freak me out too. Maybe it is your friend letting you know he is watching out for you. The Pali is notorious for things of the paranormal, so you are probably well justified in your idea of thought.

Dan
Old 11-30-2005, 11:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
hmm...from the background it looks as if it were a little wet outside...did u check ur lens for any water drops??....it could be just a blown-up shot of a tiny speck of water on your lens...

the pics of orbs i've seen were bright and looked like ***** of light...

i dunno...i'm just looking at the negative side...LOL...

but creepy none-the-less...
Old 11-30-2005, 11:38 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
when i first saw the pic without reading i saw the line of lights that reminded me of the fire marchers, or whomever they are, arent you suppose to close your eyes when they pass by or bad things will happen to you, i dunno, some dude told me this and ive heard it on tours so not really sure, imagining being up there when its all dark and seeing that would give me a scare!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:37 PM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
i have a picture of what everyone i've shown the picture to think is an orb but it's much brighter and is blue and it's not a perfect circle.

(and it was taken in a nursing home in which I'm sure have a lot of trapped souls!)
Old 11-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
What are you guys talking about, the circle up top...looks like a moon or something...
Old 11-30-2005, 12:44 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
^^^ Yes. Scary Dave... why on earth were you taking pictures over there?? And at night?? Receipe for trouble...
Old 11-30-2005, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
^^^man all you scaredy-cats!!! if you wanna go ghost hunting call me anytime!!! as for the photo, i'm not sure it's an orb, as they tend to have some sort of color to it. i have many photographs with orbs, even handprints of spirits blocking the view of what they don't want you taking pictures of. But on the optimistic side, if it is indeed your friend, it would make sense that it was in the middle of the pic, as he was trying to stand in. but on many photographs, people tend to catch images on the edges, that is to say that if it was centered, it probably was a hoax.
Old 11-30-2005, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by 808subaru
^^^man all you scaredy-cats!!! if you wanna go ghost hunting call me anytime!!! as for the photo, i'm not sure it's an orb, as they tend to have some sort of color to it. i have many photographs with orbs, even handprints of spirits blocking the view of what they don't want you taking pictures of. But on the optimistic side, if it is indeed your friend, it would make sense that it was in the middle of the pic, as he was trying to stand in. but on many photographs, people tend to catch images on the edges, that is to say that if it was centered, it probably was a hoax.
so more than likely my blue orb is real? can i show my orb and you tell me what you think?

sorry for the hijack dave!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:41 PM

Car Info: Justy
I was thinking like Randy, its water or something on the lens, if the pic that were taken after that had the same orb, probably water or something on the lens. If not.. then.. hmmm

Originally Posted by TnC WRX
so more than likely my blue orb is real? can i show my orb and you tell me what you think?

sorry for the hijack dave!
yes, post it!

B
Old 11-30-2005, 02:38 PM

kay...so i blocked out my grandparents and aunt and uncle faces too ...but the orb i'm referring to is not the reflection up on the glass window but below, the blue triangular shape by my grandfather's leg...

...oh i can't make it any bigger, sorry

Last edited by TnC WRX; 11-30-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:42 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
kay...so i blocked out my grandparents and aunt and uncle faces too ...but the orb i'm referring to is not the reflection up on the glass window but below, the blue triangular shape by my grandfather's leg...

wait let me try and make it bigger
post it up and i'll do my best

Quick Reply: Chicken Skin.....