cell phone help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 04:43 PM

Car Info: 2003WRX
cell phone help!

okay... i got a sprint phone (treo). about 2 months ago service got really bad and i have no bars... how do i get out of my contract? ive been on the phone with them for hours just to have a manager hang up on me. i was calm and just stating my case... did all the tech support things.... is there anything i can do?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:03 PM

Car Info: My 2009 FIT for sale!!!!!!!!!!
go to the store....... say your piece ...... there customer service sucks. i have them(been with them for like 7 years)..... they charged me 15 bucks to pull out contacts out of my phone..... they said it was going to be like 15 mins to do it...... f*ckin took them like hour and a half......

those are my two cents
Old 07-19-2007, 06:31 PM

Car Info: Storme..
always talk to a person.

I'm never going with sprint again.. i was with them and tried to get out and ended up paying the early termination fee.. it was that bad.

sprint was rated worst customer service from what i remember.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:12 AM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
take it from someone who works in tech support. call back and ask to speak directly to a manager. once you get the manager try to be clam but very firm and explain the trouble that ou are having. let them know that unless a resolution is found imediately, that you will be canceling your service. feel free to add things like sending letters to the FCC or other nonsence, just make sure you are really firm that this is service impacting and it doesn't make sence for you to pay them if the service doesn't work. if that doesn't work go pitch a ***** at the store. they won't like that very much and will rpobably try to help you. sprint sucks, cingul....ATT rocks
Old 07-20-2007, 01:47 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
sprint kicks *** for their wireless broadband but that's it. I deal with them all day long and their **** always breaks. I cancelled with nextel due to sprint taking ocer and having the worst customer service ever!!! Do as justin has stated and make sure that you're not whinning since no one likes a whinner and will probably not want to help you out as much as they can. When speaking with the supervisor be clear on what you want him or her to do for you. Document everything and make sure you get dates and times and the names of the people yoy talk to. If working with the supervisors on duty don't do anything for you, write to the FCC, BBB, and the PUC since they are a regulated service.

Good Luck and ill try to get more inside info if i can. Do NOT lie to make yourself seem more important than others that's the most irritating thing that justin I deal with. Just give the facts
Old 07-20-2007, 01:49 AM

^^it's irritating but usually effective...
Old 07-20-2007, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 2003WRX
hey guys...which manager should i speak to? they seem to have so many managers. i spoke to the account services manager and she hung up on me. i spoke to the customer services manager and she transfered my call to tech support. thanks so much for you help i guess i will keep calling back any other information is always helpful...
Old 07-20-2007, 01:36 PM

i'd call tech support since it seems like a problem with the phone. then ask for a manager and let them know that you were hung up on and are getting the run around. tell them all you want is a solution or a final bill.