Car theives tried to jack my **** last night

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 08:14 PM

Car theives tried to jack my **** last night

Last night my wife woke me up because she heard a car driving up and down our dead end street. Now mind you I live in a quiet hood where hardly anyone drives other than the people who live here.

Anyway so my wife is trying to wake my *** up, but I tell her to leave me the fark alone (hahahahha). Lucky for me that she was persistent and I finally decide to look out the window. What do I see? A skinny *** flip getting out the of passenger seat of a 92-95 Civic hatch, Faded/Primer black or some other dark color.

He proceeds to my driver’s door and then drops what I believe to be a screw driver or lock punch. Upon seeing this I yell out the window (not sure what I said as I was still 1/2 asleep). The sh1thead runs back to his car and they take off. I go running down the stair with phone in hand calling the cops and looking for a bat, but by the time I get out they're gone.

I didn't get the see the plates good, but I know a few details. It was a black/dark colored Civic hatch or maybe a coupe, faded or primer dropped on stock rims, loud *** exhaust driven by 2 tall, lanky flip/local males(at one point my wife saw them both get out of the car to switch places). Some of the neighbors all report seeing them parked in our cul-de-sac a few times this week just sitting there. Looks like they were casing my hood looking for a car to steal. Not sure why they chose mines as I don't think there's a market for Audi parts.

Anyway keep an eye out Ewa people. I live in the Meridian subdivision. They fled down Iroquois point Rd heading toward old Ewa so they might from that area.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:21 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy 3.0R 3L H-6 RIP :( Hello 09 FXT!
sorry to hear man. you should have a neighborhood watch like what wrxed did. gl.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:27 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by CallMeCrazy
sorry to hear man. you should have a neighborhood watch like what wrxed did. gl.
yea it's called pay me $10 an hour to sit outside your house wit my bat.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:31 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Grrrrrrrr. Glad they didn't get ****!
Old 01-29-2005, 08:35 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS 2.5
You can park it at my house and leave me the keys, LOL. I'll rope off some parking spaces and put a sign up that says "Subaru Parking Only" and Nate looks like the 240 is going in the street.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:11 PM

Wink

Originally Posted by JTech
You can park it at my house and leave me the keys, LOL. I'll rope off some parking spaces and put a sign up that says "Subaru Parking Only" and Nate looks like the 240 is going in the street.

hahahaha...you need to get a sign that says " Audi Parking Only" though.
Old 01-29-2005, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
screw the bat ill sit out there with my SIG
Old 01-29-2005, 09:33 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
shoulda kept silent. creep out from da back and then get your bat.
yell after the fact... but it shoulda went like this, "HONEY! call the cops..and an ambulance too... tell 'em one hoodlum is injured."
j/k of course.

we seriously need to get into some community action projects going.
i'm sick of hearing stories like yours. so far i have been fortunate enough...

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 01-29-2005, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS 2.5
Originally Posted by Raudi
hahahaha...you need to get a sign that says " Audi Parking Only" though.
My fault. See what you get when you assume things.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:49 PM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
i'm just glad i live on a tiny base. most people don't even know there are houses up here. plus it's very quiet and if someone started my car i would hear it. hope they stay away now and your car stays safe.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:02 PM

Car Info: cars
i know how it feels. thieves tried to jack my car a couple times in back to back weeks. now we have all of my neighbors on lookout. at our next community board meeting, i'm pushing for a motion to allow for a neighborhood watch and fixing all of our parking area lights.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:14 AM

my friend almost got his car jacked in front of his garage...he installed motion lights and nothing happened after that...thieves are like roaches...put a light on them and they scatter...since you live in a dead end street...it's even better...you can have them boxed in set them up for a good beating...
Old 01-30-2005, 12:39 AM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally Posted by ds baruuuuu
screw the bat ill sit out there with my SIG

..I'll help w/ my friend "Mr. USP"
Old 01-30-2005, 12:52 AM

Location: Houston, Texas "Drive it like you stole it.." 13.034 @ 105.19 mph
Car Info: Aspen White 04 STI, Silver 03 RS (wife's car)
Originally Posted by Raudi
Last night my wife woke me up because she heard a car driving up and down our dead end street. Now mind you I live in a quiet hood where hardly anyone drives other than the people who live here.

Anyway so my wife is trying to wake my *** up, but I tell her to leave me the fark alone (hahahahha). Lucky for me that she was persistent and I finally decide to look out the window. What do I see? A skinny *** flip getting out the of passenger seat of a 92-95 Civic hatch, Faded/Primer black or some other dark color.

He proceeds to my driver’s door and then drops what I believe to be a screw driver or lock punch. Upon seeing this I yell out the window (not sure what I said as I was still 1/2 asleep). The sh1thead runs back to his car and they take off. I go running down the stair with phone in hand calling the cops and looking for a bat, but by the time I get out they're gone.

I didn't get the see the plates good, but I know a few details. It was a black/dark colored Civic hatch or maybe a coupe, faded or primer dropped on stock rims, loud *** exhaust driven by 2 tall, lanky flip/local males(at one point my wife saw them both get out of the car to switch places). Some of the neighbors all report seeing them parked in our cul-de-sac a few times this week just sitting there. Looks like they were casing my hood looking for a car to steal. Not sure why they chose mines as I don't think there's a market for Audi parts.

Anyway keep an eye out Ewa people. I live in the Meridian subdivision. They fled down Iroquois point Rd heading toward old Ewa so they might from that area.
A couple things that I noticed about car jackers and a few ideas to think about... but first my disclaimer..

"Just because some of the techniques / ideas presented to you work(ed) for others, nothing can guarentee that they will work for you..."

and now that you have read my disclaimer I hope you understand I am not promising that if you do any or all of this, that your car wont get jacked. Onto the rules....

The Rules...

1. Devices / deterents , the more the better.. ie locks alarms lights and so on.. The more "stuff" you have providing protection against theft the least likely your goldmine is to get stolen. This rule only works on or about 9 out of 10 thieves. Then there is always 1 crazy loco SOB who would risk his life in attempt to take off with your goldmine. Thus coming to the next rule..

2. Guns work better than bats, make sure it's registered and you are licensed to operate your own hand gun before you and the thief are now doin time together. If you have a gun and aren't afraid to use it (seriously use it) let everyone know. Word travels quickly if you are strapped and let people know it will cost them their life if they really want it to come down to that.. Refer to the laws within your state, all states are different of course. In some states the thief has to be in your yard, in others he has to be in your car (which doesn't make sense like you would shoot at your own car right?) Rule #2 is for Hardcore people who mean business ok, if you can't consider yourself hardcore then refer to the next rule #3.

3. Okay for your Softcore people that are afraid to carry a gun in your house because your afraid it might get used on you or whatsoever, I only have 2 words for you "PAINTBALL GUN". Sounds like a wacky idea? Actually it's not, let me ask you this... Have you ever been hit before with a paintball gun?????? Nuts... eyes.. and other places are considered almost lethal and it could eliminate the risk of you going to jail especially if you live in those gay states that I was talking about where you can only shoot people under "extreme circumstances.." Just a thought for you to think about, try it because it works.

Alright so now your thinking, I got security cameras plus I park behind a few cars so I should be okay at home, or you have an indoor garage or gate or something that gives you really good odds, well now your thinking the thief knows he cant get you at home so where you think he's gonna get you?? Thats right maybe at work, maybe at the movies but definitely on the road. Move on to Rule #4 if your curious.

#4 On the road, where-ever you go IF you have a really sweet ride people will notice you and sometimes all that attention aint so hot. The only thing you can do is this... NOT spend forever away from your car, like at the movies if you need to skip 1 second of the film its worth your life, instead of walking out of the movies all happy with your girl when you notice your car is the only one that aint there. That has to be 1 of the worst feelings in the world. Yes we all know park under well lit areas but the secret to rule #4 is make your car in-operable. I can't tell you exactly what my method is but get creative with it. Even if the thief busts in and is getting all comfy in your whip make sure when he tries to start your car that thing isn't goin no-where... I mean NO-WHERE. I have seen different people rip different things out of their car so get creative.

My closing statement is this... For some of you, you have already heard of or seen or know someone who knows something about theft, You have to think like a thief, what would I do if I was stealing my own car, what do I need right now for protection that I don't have but seriously need to get??

The bottom line is that if a car thief really really REALLY wants your car, he will get it. I know of a couple different ways he will get your car whether you want him to or not, but the average thief thinks like an average person, beat him at his own game, put up a good fight, if he is going to steal your **** make sure he has hell to pay and he has to work hard to get it. The most common cars stolen are the easiest ones to steal, what makes your car any different? Think about it.

E-mail me or Pm me if you have any questions or comments you might want private and not on post. Boosting cars is a serious crime if you know any people who know people that do it, tell them it's not worth the time and effort or more importantly their life.
Peace
Dan@kewldan.com
Old 01-30-2005, 01:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by kewldan
A couple things that I noticed about car jackers and a few ideas to think about... but first my disclaimer..

"Just because some of the techniques / ideas presented to you work(ed) for others, nothing can guarentee that they will work for you..."

and now that you have read my disclaimer I hope you understand I am not promising that if you do any or all of this, that your car wont get jacked. Onto the rules....
Dude, is that the disclamer that they gave you for the pyramid scheme? That is great! Well I just pay for car insurance, so if someone does ever steel my car I get a brand new one. I'm not really worried about getting my car stolen, but if I could stop someone I would. I think I would just enjoy shooting him either way. Everyone, there should be a new security system called place a sign in the window with my address. That way they can attempt to steal my car. 1 of 2 things will happen. I will kill them, or they steal my car.

Quick Reply: Car theives tried to jack my **** last night