Car just got broken into tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:22 AM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
sorry, to hear that brent! hope you catch those guys...call me if you need help with anything
Old 10-16-2006, 11:35 AM

Car Info: Shopping STI
Sorry to hear that, your car is so clean and you take such good care of it. The accessport is what sucks the most I bet.
Damn I hate people who steals. If only I had sold my svt already I'd be all over your car, that thing just seem so well modded all around.
-Marc
Old 10-16-2006, 12:34 PM

That sucks man, but that's life in Hawaii. I think Hawaii needs to re-think a lot of the "slap on the wrist" laws like grand theft. Here in Virginia, they will lock you up and throw away the key. I'm sure they took the AP because they touched it and one of the rules for thieves is anything you touch you take.

Last edited by outlaw23; 10-16-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
I'm not in a rush to sell...so keep me in mind Marc...

Thanks...yeah, I'll probably still have it after you sell your SVT...so look me up.

Can't believe your car hasn't sold yet...it looks nice...sounded real good when you drove away the other day...

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Sorry to hear that, your car is so clean and you take such good care of it. The accessport is what sucks the most I bet.
Damn I hate people who steals. If only I had sold my svt already I'd be all over your car, that thing just seem so well modded all around.
-Marc
Old 10-16-2006, 01:18 PM

makes sense...

Crap Carlo...that was the AP I bought off of you years ago...perfect...now it is a perfect brick somewhere in a garbage can...dumba$$'s...once they figure out it doesn't work...

Yeah...the AP is what hurts me the most...had all my PDX maps on there...sucks man.

I agree, we need harsh punishment here to get rid of these fricken low life repeat offenders...the slapon the wrist they get here is far from keeping them out of trouble...we should have an agreement with some of those countries that lock you up, throw food in, and forget about you....The movie Midnight Express comes to mind...

Originally Posted by outlaw23
That sucks man, but that's life in Hawaii. I think Hawaii needs to re-think a lot of the "slap on the wrist" laws like grand theft. Here in Virginia, they will lock you up and throw away the key. I'm sure they took the AP because they touched it and one of the rules for thieves is anything you touch you take.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:30 PM

Car Info: Justy
Sorry, to hear to that Brent.

I hope the best for you and I hope they catch the person or persons involved and punish them SEVERELY!.

B

Last edited by WRX-Zero; 10-16-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 03:37 PM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
sorry to hear that brent. Wish you the best of luck & i hope you keep that beauty.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:48 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by Island Style
Crap Carlo...that was the AP I bought off of you years ago...perfect...now it is a perfect brick somewhere in a garbage can...dumba$$'s...once they figure out it doesn't work...

Yeah...the AP is what hurts me the most...had all my PDX maps on there...sucks man.

I agree, we need harsh punishment here to get rid of these fricken low life repeat offenders...the slapon the wrist they get here is far from keeping them out of trouble...we should have an agreement with some of those countries that lock you up, throw food in, and forget about you....The movie Midnight Express comes to mind...
Who needs the food??? I think we should chain these guys up to a tree on Maunakea St with their pants down. Then have the "boys" down there steal something from them..................their manhood! Buwahhhahhhhaaaa!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:36 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
damn brent. you're a good guy. why did this happen. g/l catching those *******!!
lmk if you need anything.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:08 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Sorry to hear what happened Brent. I've had several of my cars broken into (2 Jettas and 1 GTi) and one stolen and stripped ('73 Celica). I feel your pain.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:17 AM

Thumbs up Thanks Everyone^^^

Yeah...finally had the guts to go take a closer look at my car yesterday..damn...I thought it was going to be an easy fix...well those bastard really screwed up my a-pillar area when they jammed in the bar to pull the window out...argh...I hope the adjuster calls tomorrow...need to get this fixed already...

I just called Cobb up today...they have a way to unmarry an ecu...so no worries there...I just need to get another Accessport now...crap, those idiots took it for nothing man...and it's my most prized possession...
Old 10-18-2006, 04:17 AM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
i just can't believe this shi*......... who do they think they'll sell the parts to?...

Brent, put up the best 'comprehensive' list (more details the better) of the stuff they stole. I'm sure we'll get the list circulated and the fu**ers won't be able to off-load the stuff and will probably help in catching anyone trying to move the stuff via any local venue (i.e.: forums)

this s**t just REALLY has to be put to an end already. You/Your car was an inspiration to many of us, me included. Just let us know what we can do to assist.

-tazer
/.burt./
Old 10-19-2006, 11:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Sorry to hear that man...they should all die.

BTW...maybe if you call Cobb they can make sure not to give the unmarry codes to the person that calls for them. They can also take down that person's info and give it to HPD.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:35 AM

Thanks...

Yeah...Burt, thanks man...as soon as I find out whats going on, I will post up what was stolen and some serial #'s...

Blake...

Yeah, I called up Cobb already and told them about this, unfortunately, they told me this is a gray area of the law...so they would not be able to set up a flag of any sort to catch this AP that may come in to be re-programmed...sucks man...

I'm suppose to get scheduled to meet up with adjuster soon...
Old 10-19-2006, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
What are you going to do about the AP being married to your ECU? Is there any way to convert your ECU back to stock without it?

Quick Reply: Car just got broken into tonight...