Car just got broken into tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2006, 05:02 AM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Car just got broken into tonight...

Man...what a day...had my car broken into and a bunch of stuff stolen out of my car...at my workplace in a secured garage of all places...hopefully, the camera caught these dudes...I'm going to go and check tomorrow.

Keep an eye out for an Alpine IVA-W200 and Cobb Accessport (married of course)...it's married to my car...I had a bunch of other stuff they took as well...what a pisser...crap man...I'm getting tired of this...our house got broken into about three years ago...now this.

I may be selling my car...and buying a pos to drive instead of my sti...life is becoming very bad...

So, if anyone is interested in a modified vehicle...lmk...or I will probably part it out...
Old 10-15-2006, 05:08 AM

Car Info: 02
sorry to hear about your car man! hope they got the guy on video.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:53 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
That sucks.
Old 10-15-2006, 06:07 AM

That sux dude. Sorry to hear you got raided by crack heads. Hopefully the camera caught something so you and the crew could rip these guys a new one.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Brent So Sorry!!!

Hey brent sorry to hear about that. HOpe it wasnt because of the Friday the 13th hocus pocus thingy!!! Man brent you know that it was an inside job right?? Think about it. Secured garage, car got broken into a secured garage, camera positioning...Just an insight as my car got broken into before..
Old 10-15-2006, 08:47 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Brent that sucks major A$$. I hope you find the guys who broke into your car and keep your STi. If not my neighbor is looking to buy one. If your gonna part out Can I get a few stuff from ya? But I really hope you don't sell your car
Old 10-15-2006, 06:50 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Hey Brent

I'm really sorry to hear about your car. Give me a call if there's anything I can do to help out.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:54 PM

Car Info: car
sorry to hear about that man
Old 10-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Sorry to hear that, Brent...

That suks... Keep your head up....Dont sell the car, thats what the haters want,,, Keep it... Show them you are not weak, next time they come...have something ready,,,wow..bad trip...
Old 10-15-2006, 11:45 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
BRENT... that sucks major ***!!!! Sooo sorry to hear that. Dude, don't sell your car man. Hope they caught them bastards in the camera. Good luck and lemme know if u need anything. Peace.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:58 PM

Yeah...I'm beyond mad right now...

can't sleep...here is the thing...I gotta pay for two deductibles...one for the car getting broken into and damaged, the other for my home owners stuff to have replaced...

Of all the bad luck...it was one of those days where the kids left their stuff in the car so I threw it all in the glove compartment...Ipod/gameboy and of course my AP...they took all of my remotes, dvd's, cd's, sunglasses...and my beloved Alpine IVA-W200...

I wonder what they are thinking when they steal an Accessport...it's useless to them...and now I'm stuck wondering what I need to do to revert back to stock without my AP...I have an idea and an e-mail to Cobb at this point...

So, everyone, please let me know if anyone is selling a 2004 STI Cobb Accessport...

I may need it to remove my map and revert it back to stock...at that point, I'll decide whether to keep or sell the STI...if anyone is interested in the car as is (windows fixed and all of course)...as is, meaning the mods stay on the car...lmk. This thing is fast and reliable...shoot me an offer.
Old 10-16-2006, 12:51 AM

sorry to hear that brent.. hope u catch those guys..
Old 10-16-2006, 01:28 AM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
Damn Brent, bad things happen to good people. Hopefully you catch the guys that broke into your car, maybe we can gather up an i-Club crew and teach them a lesson
Old 10-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by Island Style
can't sleep...here is the thing...I gotta pay for two deductibles...one for the car getting broken into and damaged, the other for my home owners stuff to have replaced...

Of all the bad luck...it was one of those days where the kids left their stuff in the car so I threw it all in the glove compartment...Ipod/gameboy and of course my AP...they took all of my remotes, dvd's, cd's, sunglasses...and my beloved Alpine IVA-W200...

I wonder what they are thinking when they steal an Accessport...it's useless to them...and now I'm stuck wondering what I need to do to revert back to stock without my AP...I have an idea and an e-mail to Cobb at this point...

So, everyone, please let me know if anyone is selling a 2004 STI Cobb Accessport...

I may need it to remove my map and revert it back to stock...at that point, I'll decide whether to keep or sell the STI...if anyone is interested in the car as is (windows fixed and all of course)...as is, meaning the mods stay on the car...lmk. This thing is fast and reliable...shoot me an offer.

Hey brent.... I have a friend of mine. His name is Tom ( Racingaz) he is the one who crashed last year at the punch bowl exit... good close friend of mine...

Give him a call. I will Pm you his number.... very cheap....he might just hook you up...for real, give him a call in refference to the AP..

Jose
Old 10-16-2006, 08:45 AM

Thanks everyone...

yeah...it's been pretty much a bummer.

Eh Jose...thanks for the info...will give him a call today.

Thanks,

Brent

Quick Reply: Car just got broken into tonight...