Canadian trip

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 09:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Canadian trip

Hey, just got back from a short 'staff ride' to a battlefield called Lundy's Lane where my regiment fought a forgetable battle during the War of 1812. Ironically, the battlefield is located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.

Left on Friday, 7 hour bus ride (left at 3 am, arrived at 11 am), then a tour of the battlefield, then some HARD CORE partying, then a 7 hour bus ride back today. 14 hours on a bus in 2 days.

Anyhow, y'all might be interested to know that the WRX is not in Canada. At least not where I was. And if it is, they must cherish them so much that they all keep them garaged. There is a faint import car scene. Just a few wings and fart cans.

Anyhow, I've got to warn everyone about what the Canadian stripper club scene is about (if you haven't been there before)

First off, they don't give you paper dollars. It's $2 coins. And if you put them on the dance floor in front of you, they don't come over and give you a show and then pick the coin up....you have to bend over backwards with the coin on your face or chest. (I've seen that before when I was a kid and went to my very first stripper club after I graduated Basic Training down in Ft Benning, GA, I'd see guys lay on their backs with dollar bills in their mouths, but the girls would pick the dollars up without using their hands, if you know what I mean )

The girl then comes over to you while you're on your back and gives you a 'close up' , over your face, but then she might do something I've never seen (and won't soon forget, since I brought home a souvenir because of it.) She pulls your shirt up so your belly is bare and then slaps the **** out of your belly. On a few guys, she would put

Well, the girl who I did this for, me and my buddy had been talking to her previously, well, she really slapped me good. Not once, but three times. Then she pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my own belt off of me. Then she whipped my stomach with it, and I mean very hard. So hard that she left big red welts. I didn't make a sound or move or try to cover myself. The crowd was going wild, though.

My buddy was telling her, 'do it again, do it again'. So when he got up there (he was pretty tanked already) I put my belt up there beside him, and when she went to whip him (I guess he must've thought that it didn't hurt me since I didn't move when she did it to me.). On him, she really reared back and whacked him. The first time, I could tell it surprised him that it hurt so bad, but the second time, she hit him so hard, it made my mouth drop. He balled up, but she laid him back on his back. THEN SHE HIT HIM AGAIN, JUST AS HARD. Oh yeah, and she also gave him a wedgie while he was laying there, and then ripped the elastic of his skivvies and then tried to pull them out. He had to go into the bathroom and pull what little was left out. Man, he was mad.

It was about then that he said that he was pretty sober again and it wasn't fun anymore and wanted to leave. Sheesh! Party pooper.

Anyone else been to a club like this?

Well, at least after we left, we went to a club called rumors. It was alright, but all of the girls there are 19 yr old Americans. I gues my friend just wasnt' destined to have a good time. First he gets beat and then all of the girls at the dance club are young tourists.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:10 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?
Old 07-26-2003, 11:20 PM

Car Info: White on Gold STi
Canadian girls are EVIL.. I spent three years in upstate NY
Old 07-27-2003, 01:15 AM
VIP Member

Nah, I've never been up here before. As a matter of fact, I've never been to Canada.

Maybe it was me, but I went for a long walk this morning (Saturday) and I've never seen so many condom boxes alongside the road.

My impression is that it's one very horny country.
Old 07-27-2003, 01:30 AM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Re: Canadian trip

Originally posted by gpatmac
Well, the girl who I did this for, me and my buddy had been talking to her previously, well, she really slapped me good. Not once, but three times. Then she pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my own belt off of me. Then she whipped my stomach with it, and I mean very hard. So hard that she left big red welts. I didn't make a sound or move or try to cover myself. The crowd was going wild, though.
I would have punched her.
Old 07-27-2003, 02:55 PM
VIP Member

Well, I wouldn't say that it didn't hurt, and I'm definitely not saying that I get off on that, but I do like pain a little bit. I guess I wanted to see how hard she'd hit me.

That was 2 nights ago, and the pink belt outline is still on my belly. My pardner doesn't look that bad, though.

Oh yeah, something I forgot to add. After we left, another dude from my battalion was there and did the same thing, but instead of the girl slapping him, she bit his *****. So hard that he said he screamed and when he did, she sat on his face. He said that he had to throw his boxers away because there was so much blood.
Old 07-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
I never did like strip clubs...
Old 07-27-2003, 04:46 PM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Thumbs up

Now THAT'S what I call a Pink Belly!!!!
Old 07-27-2003, 05:01 PM

Car Info: White on Gold STi
Originally posted by ScoobyWgn
Yeah! Are you originally from NY or the northeast? I was acutally born in Montreal and moved to the US when i was 2 months old. Im from NY and went to Quebec often, so I KNOW how those strip clubs are! If your ever in Montreal...go to Club Super Sex!!!!! You won't regret it!

I was stationed up there at Ft. Drum from 98-01 and I made many of trips up to Super Sex