buying a sti at servco

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 06:40 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
We're going to have on sale just 3 New Blue STi's this week till these 3 and only 3 are gone for the sale price of $32,995+fees MSRP is $34,220+fees. once these 3 go it is back to MSRP or a little under.

reason is last chance STi sale!

LMK
shaggy
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
hey g96818, try and check your Kelly Blue Book online to see it true value..Then maybe you can part out your aftermarket parts to add more money for the trade in and the down..Dont know the link to the KBB website but you can goggle it..GL..
Old 11-19-2007, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
[QUOTE=g96818;1966087]sry, been under the weather lately.

Originally Posted by houdni
we got ours below msrp....because it was an 06 and 07s were out already...it was a real easy deal. if we bought an 07 they would have sold us at near MSRP. QUOTE]
u know, that thought had crossed my mind, just to save a few bucks since the economy sucks now

****, what do u mean by saving money on taxes by trading it?
how much do you think i can get for my car if i traded in?
2000 celica gt-s, about 45k-50k miles, it's deff under 50k, 18" rims, kaaz lsd, i/e, hid, f/r/s airbags.
i know u have to actually look at the car, but could you give me a rough estimate? thx
Hey g96818,

heres the link:http://www.kbb.com/
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM

Car Info: 07STI
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
Um ok if you say so

No dealer mark up
No added items on the car he wants
No hidden fee's

He is actually saving money on taxes by trading his car in
Only 7 07' STI's to last till march.
Oh and the best part of all ONLY LIKE 7 MILES ON THE CAR HE WANTS how many ppls can say they bought there brand new STI with under 10 or even 15 miles on it? Oh and we don't abuse our car when we test drive you can ask anyone who has come by and rode with me.
sorry **** but my car had less than 10 miles on it when i drove it off the lot that does not make the car price firm....reality is the dealer is out to make money like 250 on window security edging, 150 dealer fee so on and so on. oh and my favorite rust spray undercoating ....im just trying to save the man some money i would want someone to do the same for me...so cut him a nice deal on the Sti for a fellow i-clubber so you can make room for the new 08s
Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM

Car Info: 2007 STi GTX3076R
Will **** I guess everyone wants a deal. I pick up an 07 I got a nice deal on my trade in. I'm also an employee at servco. No employee discount on STi's. So I almost payed full price on the car but I wanted one. If u want one like **** said 7 left. But if u like how the 08 STi looks and the wagon thing then go for it.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by zer0shift
Will **** I guess everyone wants a deal. I pick up an 07 I got a nice deal on my trade in. I'm also an employee at servco. No employee discount on STi's. So I almost payed full price on the car but I wanted one. If u want one like **** said 7 left. But if u like how the 08 STi looks and the wagon thing then go for it.
do u live in mililani?

i saw a brand new 07sti in white a block away from my house thought it might be you...i wish i would have got mine in white. it looks so nice
Old 11-20-2007, 01:30 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
^^ we don't do the whole window engraving crap. the cars i sell are 175 doc.( take care of all the paper work and i have no say on it) lic. fee(that to reg your car) and tax(that goes to uncle sam)

everything else is offered and you can choose to take it or decline it as in rust proofing, tinting,extend warr. with these stuff its do you want it or not. if not that fine if so thats fine also that choice is yours.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:47 AM

Car Info: 2007 wrx
i would say my experience with servco subaru was a pleasant one.
go for it dood
Old 11-20-2007, 07:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
I say go with Servco Subaru...great people and they support the community through United Way.

They also sell the car without any of the BS stuff that STIalain is alluding to. Not sure if he bought his from Servco or from some of the stealerships that we used to have to go to before Servco got Subaru.

Bottom line is - Servco is not a stealership.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:43 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
Another factor to think about before buying outside....

another factor is customer loyalty. What I mean is a customer that buys their car from the dealership may get better treatment/ service / hookups as opposed to someone that bought their car elsewhere...

As a dealership... the moneymaker is in car sales....money making in parts and service is just a manini bonus compared to car sales...... so if your buying your car outside....sure they won't deny you service....but I promise they will take care of their loyal customers before they take care of you....

Need a rental car? Loyal customers before you...hook up with the bills....hell yah for loyal customers...

So what may be a few hundreds/ thousands you save on buying invoice over msrp may lead to a few years of headaches... especially since there the only dealership here...

Just thoughts to think about
Old 11-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Servco is a company with a strong commitment to its value statements and goes out of its way to reward its employees for taking the high road.

The pricing for cars through the Subaru shop seem absolutely fair and equitable and **** (as well as the other guys there) are great and will go out of your way to act as their customer's advocates.

I think the days of trying to buy everything at 'subterranean bargain basement' prices are coming to a close.

Years of dealing with the 'Internet model' has shown me that the cheapest sales price rarely equals best value. I have often saved a buck only to lose $5 in trouble and frustration.

disclaimer: I work for Servco - however not in the retail automotive division.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:35 AM

i agree servco is a great company...way better than the other old company and the prices are nice but the man has options....
Old 11-20-2007, 09:58 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by STiAlain
i agree servco is a great company...way better than the other old company and the prices are nice but the man has options....
Can i ask what is your avatar supposed to be?? Looks like mangleface....
Old 11-20-2007, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Do you have any idea if buying one of the models in the mainland like the Legacy Spec B or the Forester XT Sports then bringing it to HI would mess you up?

Specifically, will Servco still service these cars as they were models that SOH does not carry? Stupid question perhaps but you never know sometimes with legal stuff.

P.S. I want **** or one of the Servco guys to answer this definitively...not one of the forum warriors
Old 11-20-2007, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by bpang1
Do you have any idea if buying one of the models in the mainland like the Legacy Spec B or the Forester XT Sports then bringing it to HI would mess you up?

Specifically, will Servco still service these cars as they were models that SOH does not carry? Stupid question perhaps but you never know sometimes with legal stuff.

P.S. I want **** or one of the Servco guys to answer this definitively...not one of the forum warriors
good question i would like to know as well....

and to 808subaru the avatar is MF DOOM a hip hop artist.

Quick Reply: buying a sti at servco