Bulletproof Monk

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 07:26 PM

Car Info: STI
I didnt think bulletproof monk was that bad (i like Chow Yun Fat)......but then again I didnt think undercover brother was bad....I think you took it to seriously Richard undercover brother is retarded...but you just gotta laugh at how stupid it is.

I was kinda disappointed with my big fat greek wedding....after it was talked up soooooo much I thought it was "OK".

LOTR was cool.
Bourne Identity was pretty good
Red Dragon was good
Dogma, Chasing Amy, the rest of the group are all pretty funny
A Man Apart was better than I expected (especially after XXX)
Identity wasn't bad

I can't remember what else I've seen....but I think I've seen most of the decent ones (or ones I thought might be decent)
Old 09-23-2003, 07:38 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Originally posted by acarguy
I didnt think bulletproof monk was that bad (i like Chow Yun Fat)......but then again I didnt think undercover brother was bad....I think you took it to seriously Richard undercover brother is retarded...but you just gotta laugh at how stupid it is.

I was kinda disappointed with my big fat greek wedding....after it was talked up soooooo much I thought it was "OK".

LOTR was cool.
Bourne Identity was pretty good
Red Dragon was good
Dogma, Chasing Amy, the rest of the group are all pretty funny
A Man Apart was better than I expected (especially after XXX)
Identity wasn't bad

I can't remember what else I've seen....but I think I've seen most of the decent ones (or ones I thought might be decent)
Yeah A Man Apart was good. I was completely surprised when I saw it. Finally he did a movie that could actually happen. I mean you dont snowboard in front of an avalanche and whatever else made me turn off XXX after about 12 minutes, but this one was actually decent.

Guess theres just not that much out there. Certainly not worth $5 to rent. Whats with that? The movie is already what $8.50 or so, why is it almost as much to rent it and watch it on a puny tv. Pisses me off... Was like $2.50 in Vegas at Hollywood Video. Oh well, damn island prices I guess.
Old 09-24-2003, 01:12 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Dunno how you feel about rubber suit monsters, but the Gamera trilogy: Guardian of the Universe/Attack of Legion/Revenge of Iris is pretty cool. I especially like the third one "Revenge of Iris". The Korean movie "Shiri" is also well done. "Tokyo Raiders", "Time and Tide" are also well done Chinese flicks.