Audioslave

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 10:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Audioslave

How many of y'all are diggin on this group?

Pop music usually isn't my bag, but I've kept on eye on these guys. Never really cared too much for Soundgarden or Rage (even though they're pop, they seemed awfully 'niche-y')

It's hard to give awesome musicians and ear when they're playing songs that turn you off.

I've heard the Audioslave song before, but I just heard somethings in it tonight that really appealed to me. Chris Cornell? does have a good voice, but like I said, I never really liked their songs. I like how, in this song, (lemme do a search...) Like a Rock, he uses his voice as a musical instrument. I also am blown away by the guitar solo.

Isn't it funny how spectacular things can seem mundane to you on a daily basis until one day your paradigm changes and you are able to see something for what it really is?

Old 02-07-2004, 12:17 AM

Car Info: BH Legacy, white/black
I saw Rage way back before their first album was released in a tiny club opening for House of Pain. I had never heard of them and was absolutely blown away. They were and are extremely talented and it was by far the best live performance I have ever seen. I didn't even stay for H.O.P. because I was so tired from moshing and screaming my *** off at Rage. I'm not a huge audioslave fan but those are definitely some talented guys.
Old 02-08-2004, 04:19 PM

Car Info: my feet
i like audioslave. i never really heard of them until i heard the song like a stone. or maybe i did hear something from them but never really took notice. oh well. im diggin their tunes.