ATTN: v rod

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Talking Aloha to EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been TOO long!!

Jayson, my baby's momma's family is in Salinas, ... right next to where you're moving! crazy!

Dan! That's cool that you'll be in Cali, ... it's too bad Ed is being sent to friken Kor-friken-rea,
.... hey Ed! Don't get hit with a friken missile, ok!!??

I will be here in Iraq until September sometime, hopefully i'll be back by then anyway. Iraq sucks .... i've lost a couple friends, so it Really sucks! what a **** hole.

Pat, have you not had time to work on your car? Or is it just more of a pain to deal with now? i would imagine so.... Do you have any plans for the wagon? Or maybe just get it together and sell it?

Ed, did you see the American Touge 2 DVD yet?? I was thinking I'm gonna order it. I'm sure we'll be able to see ourselves in the video somewhere.

And HELLOOOO!! to everybody else!!! I am contemplating making a trip to Hawaii after deployment, ... maybe not right away, but i'd like to soon!

It's really good to see everybody posting again, we really gotta plan a reunion!

lastest pic of me (i don't look too happy, huh?) And then a couple of my little boy...
Attached Thumbnails ATTN: v rod-me-helo-resize1.jpg   ATTN: v rod-imgp0776_resize.jpg   ATTN: v rod-imgp0822_resize.jpg  
Old 07-05-2006, 03:00 AM
Where is my beer?

Oh yeah, .... i gotta post some car **** too......

http://violentracing.com/Spring_Willow.wmv
or you can go to a 'flash' version of it here (faster to download): http://www.violentracing.com/VideoGa...ing_Willow.flv

That's a video of a TT G35 whooping up on some cars at a track day at willow springs. The "shop" VRT is kinda flakey, .... but the vid is cool none-the-less. Pretty much a no brainer to get a reliable 600+whp outta the VQ now-a-days......

Still don't know what I'll do about modding, .... i may just wait like poser suggested, .... plus with the GTR coming, ... everything will be "judged" against that.....

i hate addictions
Old 07-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Holy 3 years ago... Dang!
Old 07-05-2006, 03:20 AM
Where is my beer?

Originally Posted by IS2Scooby
Holy 3 years ago... Dang!
LOL
no ****, right? ... it's seems like only yesterday, ... except .... not....

So how's life on The island???
Old 07-05-2006, 03:23 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Hmmm. **** don't change over here, mang. lol

I'm a happily engaged man right now though. That's a bit different than what most people are used to. I got a pretty Taiwanese gal I'm trying to wife up. We'll see if I'm successful in sealing the deal. lol

How's the sandbox, Bro?

P.S. Your son is the spitting image of his dad.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:37 AM
Where is my beer?

the sandbox sucks. it is teh suck.
I saw and heard many things about this place, ... but nothing, ... nothing, can describe some of this **** completely.

ANYHOW<
Big Congrats on the engagement!! That 'IS' something different to hear from you! lol Sounds like a good deal though, ... i guess she is keeping you in check??

and yeah, baby Owen is something else! ....... it sucks that i have only been able to be with him for about 2.5 months of his life though! (he'll be 1yr Sep 6th).
Old 07-05-2006, 09:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Originally Posted by Nolimit
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been TOO long!!

Jayson, my baby's momma's family is in Salinas, ... right next to where you're moving! crazy!

Dan! That's cool that you'll be in Cali, ... it's too bad Ed is being sent to friken Kor-friken-rea,
.... hey Ed! Don't get hit with a friken missile, ok!!??

I will be here in Iraq until September sometime, hopefully i'll be back by then anyway. Iraq sucks .... i've lost a couple friends, so it Really sucks! what a **** hole.

Pat, have you not had time to work on your car? Or is it just more of a pain to deal with now? i would imagine so.... Do you have any plans for the wagon? Or maybe just get it together and sell it?

Ed, did you see the American Touge 2 DVD yet?? I was thinking I'm gonna order it. I'm sure we'll be able to see ourselves in the video somewhere.

And HELLOOOO!! to everybody else!!! I am contemplating making a trip to Hawaii after deployment, ... maybe not right away, but i'd like to soon!

It's really good to see everybody posting again, we really gotta plan a reunion!

lastest pic of me (i don't look too happy, huh?) And then a couple of my little boy...
Look at you soldiering & ****. Are you landlocked 100%? Doing the same thing I'm gonna be doing, I'm guessing. Fixing someone's network.

Owen's a cutey! Excellent incentive to make it home. I'll tell you what. Salinas/Monterey as a reunion location would be excellent for me.

As to the wagon, because of this job in recruiting, I've had little time. I rebuilt the engine and it's just fine. My trans gave up on me though. The front diff had some bearings wear out and the reverse is completely broken. Neither due to misuse because I've never misused them. I may sell it but right now I just want it fixed. The trans is at a friend's shop, and he's cutting me a tremendous deal. Hopefully I'll have it back in a week or two.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:25 AM

Car Info: White on Gold STi
And this thread is now complete.... I'm still on Oahu until September 14th. I will be moving to the Colorado Springs.

I haven't been here a lot in the last year and a half, but that the story of my life right.

Congrats to Sean and Richard.

maybe we need to plan a West Coast Reunion..... Can you guys say "Vegas"
Old 07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Just so everyone can see how much time has passed, here's some pics of my family. You all saw Sean (my little boy) before we left. Here he is now, along with my little girl Clare Elizabeth.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mcdani...5laIFBbt40SzjC
Old 07-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally Posted by 18hrwrx
And this thread is now complete....
wOOt!!!

...oh and you have a PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:09 PM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by 18hrwrx
And this thread is now complete....
holy ****...fkn cool...
Old 07-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally Posted by gpatmac
So, when's the get-together? I vote for Rexstang's.

I vote Vegas
Old 07-05-2006, 07:00 PM

Car Info: toaster
im still good looking
Old 07-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Where is my beer?

sweet everybody's back

Dan, PM back at ya.

Pat, I am stationed at Balad AB. I am working with/for Navy EOD, so my job goes something like this: ... Get in country, set up/build SIPR/NIPR network for company, set up sincgars and satcom communications, install comm packages in vehicles, change over comm packages b/c we get different vehicles, train techs on how to use radios(again), train whoever else needs training, manage comsec, act as help desk for techs, go on route clearance hunting for IED's with techs(<-we are going out with army engineers), blow **** up(cool), get blown up(not cool), fly to baghdad to fix talon robots, and then go to the swimming pool and pick up AF chics. that's about it in a nutshell. lol

ok, ... so, .... it seems like the west coast is gonna be the place to be now! we gotta get together before Ed leaves fur sure!
Old 07-06-2006, 02:31 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
Originally Posted by kawshon1
im still good looking
no doubt

Quick Reply: ATTN: v rod