ATTN:: those subys who were drivin down H1 earlier...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 06:57 AM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
ATTN:: those subys who were drivin down H1 earlier...

ok now THIS is stupid....my buddy (fellow MP) was driving down the H1 earlier tonite (about 4am), on DUTY in a SQUAD CAR, and almost got killed by a pair of subys FLYIN down the road, WHAT is your excuse?? ...that is COMPLETELY uncalled for...he got plates and description....come forward or i will turn it in. i know who you are as we have already run the plates. SLOW DOWN!!! take it to the damn tracks! you guys are the ones that give subys a bad rap....
Old 12-03-2005, 09:43 AM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Good luck.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
do you know who it is? or was it just some random stupid suby drivers?
Old 12-03-2005, 12:11 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
you should post it up...so we can know who they are..me i have to admit once in a great while i take the car for a lil ride..hehe..but that's like when there's no car's on the road and pretty much really late when i'm coming home from work...it makes my day a whole lot better..hehe....
Old 12-03-2005, 03:32 PM

Car Info: 05 STi WR Blue - K&N Typhoon - Helix Downpipe - HKS Carbon Ti - Cobb Accessport
x-factor,

what branch of service are u in?

also everyone on here has opened their car up before while cruising with other fast cars. while I agree that is uncalled for, so is turning in someone for driving fast. plus your military, thats not even your jurisdiction.. MP's need to take care of things that pertain to the military, not busting random people's ***** for having a good time.

I mean I wasnt there so I have no idea how fast they were going, but are you seriously planning on turning them in or are you playing reversed psychology?

I talked to you comming out of pearl harbor before.. you seemed like a cool guy, and I understand you have a job to do, but if its not "on-post" it shouldn't really be your concern. Not too mention its a Subaru haha.. if it was an Evo that would be different : -)

Do what you gotta do man
Old 12-03-2005, 05:06 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by flyguy3663
x-factor,

what branch of service are u in?

also everyone on here has opened their car up before while cruising with other fast cars. while I agree that is uncalled for, so is turning in someone for driving fast. plus your military, thats not even your jurisdiction.. MP's need to take care of things that pertain to the military, not busting random people's ***** for having a good time.

I mean I wasnt there so I have no idea how fast they were going, but are you seriously planning on turning them in or are you playing reversed psychology?

I talked to you comming out of pearl harbor before.. you seemed like a cool guy, and I understand you have a job to do, but if its not "on-post" it shouldn't really be your concern. Not too mention its a Subaru haha.. if it was an Evo that would be different : -)

Do what you gotta do man
dude i dunno who u are but when somebody fly by me driving hella fast or drives stupid which ever one happens i WILL report u to HPD!!!! i have a family and do u honestly think i will be ok with that if some as*hole regardless of what car there driving crashes into somebody and kills them just b/c they wanted to have a good time while others on the road just wanna get to were there going!!! and by saying he's outta line by turning somebody in means nothing. he's doing what a cop would do by reporting it to the police. they cannot get who ever did b/c it's not on base but they sure can report u with the proof and they will be in trouble threw HPD and the MP can be used as a witness to convict them. and if u have the urge to open it up we have a track here. PLZ KEEP THIS SH*T OFF THE FKIN STREETS!!!! and if ur gonna speed no matter what make sure no ones around so if u crash u only kill urself!!
Old 12-03-2005, 05:50 PM

Car Info: 05 STi WR Blue - K&N Typhoon - Helix Downpipe - HKS Carbon Ti - Cobb Accessport
shaggy,

I hear where you're comming from, and I probably should have made it clear that I definitely dont condone street racing.. especially not around other traffic. the only time I ever open it up is on the H-3 and at night.. or somewhere, where there are no other cars driving.

I didn't mean to come off like that
Old 12-03-2005, 06:19 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by flyguy3663
shaggy,

I hear where you're comming from, and I probably should have made it clear that I definitely dont condone street racing.. especially not around other traffic. the only time I ever open it up is on the H-3 and at night.. or somewhere, where there are no other cars driving.

I didn't mean to come off like that
ok kool it just sounded different...no hard feelings
Old 12-03-2005, 07:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
so much drama, again... my opinion, no need to post it here... just let you friend do what he has to do since he was the victim of stupid @@SSS drivers/ racers...
Old 12-03-2005, 07:29 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
it would be better if instead of posting something like this up unless you put all the facts out there...so you saw some suby's speeding or cruzin together and got the plates down but didnt post it up ??...that would make no sense to the whole topic in which you are posting correct ?...maybe you should just report it to HPD...done
Old 12-03-2005, 08:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
Wink

Originally Posted by Tiare
so much drama, again... my opinion, no need to post it here... just let you friend do what he has to do since he was the victim of stupid @@SSS drivers/ racers...
where would we be without it...
Old 12-03-2005, 08:55 PM

Car Info: WRX
can't we all just get along hahaha.......
Old 12-03-2005, 11:07 PM

Car Info: '97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Ahhhh, I'm soooo going to miss this kind of post when I leave Hawaii. I've never been anywhere else where people were so worried about how others drive.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
*feme' voice* oh mahh gawwd!! drrrammaazzzz!!...LoL...
Old 12-03-2005, 11:44 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
Thumbs down

Fawk you who ever, I am concerned how people drive espically when my wife and son might be out on the road when one of these azzholes decides he "wants to open it up". Let one of these fawking dumb azzholes cause my wife to get in a accident I priomise I"ll fawk you up you can put money on it.

Quick Reply: ATTN:: those subys who were drivin down H1 earlier...