Attn:nextel Users!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 04:12 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Angry Attn:nextel Users!!!!!

if u have nextel and u have a promo on it like free nights and weekends u will get fu*ked!!!!!!!! if u do not extend ur contract......

i have a nextel with 600anytime and free nights, free incoming and weekend promo
and for the past year my bill has be sky rocket..... just these past 2 months my phone bill was $621.77 and only now they tell me that when my contract was up i lose my free night and weekends....and on my contract it does not state anything of that nature.

so when i had my phone within the first year i had NEVER gone over my min. now after my contract has expired all of a sudden i go over my mins big time and every time i call in they say its cause of me that i use my phone too much..no one had the guts to tell me that my free night and weekend had expried till a year later!!!!! i would say i hav payed an extra $1200 to them

and what makes it worse is that i bought a i860 which was suppose to extend my contract to a another 2yrs with them and they say they have no record of that.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:42 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
after one year i have never examined my bill. all i know is i write my entire bill off at the end of the year. plus everything gets taken directly out of my account-
i think after this year i am switching back to t-mobile

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 10-10-2005, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
I don't get that... I was not under contract with them for a long time at one point and this never happened to me. Oh, and I am not saying I don't believe you. I know they have screwed me over a few times...

I am going to have to watch my account closer now, not sure when it expires anymore.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:02 PM

Car Info: 02' wrb wrx w/ RGII
^^ well as a former outside rep for a few years selling all types of carriers it was suppose to be told to you that the promo is what it sounds like..promo.. your free weekends and what not will last for the term of ur contract..after that they'll be a charge..the sales person is and suppose to tell you that..however it is also located in the contract that after your contract is up the promo will..it is in very fine print..hehe..unless its one of those promo's that as long as u keep the same plan and not alter you will get the promo..thus free weekends and such)...take me for example..i got my promo plan way back when nextel first came out... 10,000 mins for 55.00 a month..now when i was selling i only used around 8 thousand mins...so you can probaly say it's an unlimited plan as i'll neva go over...free nites and weekends,long distance,the works...*KICKER* as long as i keep my plan i'll have all of this...change plan and promo goes away..hope this helps...

side note..by anychance u wanna sell ur i860 or trade plus cash ?
Old 10-10-2005, 10:11 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Originally Posted by RAGE
I know they have screwed me over a few times...

I am going to have to watch my account closer now.
here is something to check.... look at nextel's "added taxes" - you find that they are higher than everyone else. period. my friend who owns upnext wireless in kaneohe canceled his personal nextel for that reason- the only reason why i keep mine is that i make use of the free incoming... it's basically my home/business number.

aloha from the summit of *-^-mauna Kea-^-*
Old 10-10-2005, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by hayn_wrx
^^ well as a former outside rep for a few years selling all types of carriers it was suppose to be told to you that the promo is what it sounds like..promo.. your free weekends and what not will last for the term of ur contract..after that they'll be a charge..the sales person is and suppose to tell you that..however it is also located in the contract that after your contract is up the promo will..it is in very fine print..hehe..unless its one of those promo's that as long as u keep the same plan and not alter you will get the promo..thus free weekends and such)...take me for example..i got my promo plan way back when nextel first came out... 10,000 mins for 55.00 a month..now when i was selling i only used around 8 thousand mins...so you can probaly say it's an unlimited plan as i'll neva go over...free nites and weekends,long distance,the works...*KICKER* as long as i keep my plan i'll have all of this...change plan and promo goes away..hope this helps...

side note..by anychance u wanna sell ur i860 or trade plus cash ?
on my contract it don't say its a promo.... how much??? nah nah j/k

Last edited by shaggadelic; 10-10-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:23 AM

Car Info: 06 STi
it is because they are now sprint. try going to the nextel website.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by houdni
it is because they are now sprint. try going to the nextel website.
i know and this is the kinda crap that sprint pulled on me when i had sprint

Last edited by shaggadelic; 10-11-2005 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:16 PM

^^ **** i got an i830 all brew new only a few months old...830 and 40 bucks ?..if it doesnt state on your contract it should state on that 2nd paper that u gott intial alot...hehe..bottom line sales guy/girl suppose to tell you and that contract in more detail..
Old 10-11-2005, 02:25 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
blah.. ill be seeing you soon shaggy....
Old 10-11-2005, 02:49 PM

^^ **** i got an i830 all brew new only a few months old...830 and 40 bucks ?..if it doesnt state on your contract it should state on that 2nd paper that u gott intial alot...hehe..bottom line sales guy/girl suppose to tell you and that contract in more detail..
no i bought it threw them on the phone thats the only way u can get a phone for cheap threw nextel. i called them up and there was no papers just pose to be added on to my account
Old 10-11-2005, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by myroncuz
blah.. ill be seeing you soon shaggy....
leaving here in 30 mins
Old 10-11-2005, 02:52 PM

^^ **** i got an i830 all brew new only a few months old...830 and 40 bucks ?..
i cannot i already promised a friend like a month ago i would sell it to him if i would ever sell it sorry bro
Old 10-11-2005, 03:00 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
I have my plan forever... so maybe that is why I never was charged anything extra. But now that Sprint is in charge, I don't trust them...
Old 10-11-2005, 03:09 PM

^^ tru dat had nextel since they came out...always treated me really good..got 2 lines with them..the only thing is all those taxes they add on...

^^ ****..just insuracen ur phone then sell my an another one..lol..nah...

^^ myron stop stealing my phones..lol

Quick Reply: Attn:nextel Users!!!!!