Old 12-16-2002, 07:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Re: now children, behave yourselves

Originally posted by jigglypuff
Most of you guys need to grow up.
Why, that's why I bought a WRX.

This is too fun.

I don't want to hear "But he started it" bull shlt! You are taking it to far. This island is to small for this kind of shlt.
Yes dad.
Old 12-16-2002, 09:46 AM
First 12sec WRX in HI

Car Info: 12.93@106.71
Talking Re: now children, behave yourselves

Hey rexstang, my integra has done low 13.2's @ over 110 mph. Stock motor/head never off, cams, and in full street trim. Yes street tires. only 99 more to go lol! So before you guys start bashing me for driving a honda,
I said 100 that are faster, Its sounds like you're is just as fast. 13.21@104 on, stock motor/head never off, cams in full street trim, pump gas. Yes on steet tires with slow reacting driver (me). But I bet mine still handles better. Besides I'm not bashing Integs, I just don't like cowardly little trolls. As far as childish goes, I can live with that. But in real life at least, I'm a responsible child. The secret to being young is acting young.

Thanks for your concern dad
Old 12-16-2002, 09:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Lighten up, Francis.

Just because they seem like angry words, don't necessarily mean angry.

The kid came on board speaking from left field. After we tried to query to see where he was coming from, to see if what he was saying was a joke or not; he got defensive. So he brought it on himself.

And, not even trying to pick a fight with you, but now you're coming from left field. Why does all of this bother you. I mean, he's free to say what he wants. He was obviously looking for replies (hard to say if he was trying to make friends or not ) So we replied. We're free to do that, right?

Pat
Old 12-16-2002, 10:10 AM

Car Info: 2002 Primer-Chipped Silver WRX
Talking

Jiggly:
you forgot to mention the turbo kit. 110mph traps, yum.

Plus:
IMMA BRING MY REX TO HAWAII AND SMOKE YOU. YA DAMN HONDUH LOVER.
THEN IMMA BRING IT BACK TO DA MAINLAND AND SNOWBOARD.

PS:
I-club sucks now and isn't moderated as well as the old. Everyones at: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/
Attached Thumbnails ATTN Integlspwr-34.jpg  
Old 12-16-2002, 10:12 AM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII

Mach5wrx for instance, is putting someone's phone number on the thread, grow up and be an adult.
First - I didn't start this.

Second- As far as the phone # issue, I posted it more as a "I can't believe this guy is going TO START **** WITH US and then have his personal info just out in the open????"

The whole thing about this is " why would someone even do this? "
You don't see us on speedhawaii of clubsi or any other RiCrZ site messing with anyone.

Oh and for a guy that thinks WRX's are slow, you know he wont race me.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:16 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody

What in the hell is wrong with all you angry subaru owners? I remember a time when you all used to be fun loving guys who waved to other subaru owners. Most of you guys need to grow up. Sure, integralspower is acting like a little ****, but the rest of you are acting like children. I don't want to hear "But he started it" bull shlt! Mach5wrx for instance, is putting someone's phone number on the thread, grow up and be an adult. You are taking it to far. This island is to small for this kind of shlt. Especially the subabru group. Everybody knows each other. Lighten up and take a joke for christ sake. Hey rexstang, my integra has done low 13.2's @ over 110 mph. Stock motor/head never off, cams, and in full street trim. Yes street tires. only 99 more to go lol! So before you guys start bashing me for driving a honda, my brother owns a wrx, and yes integralspower it is fast. I think i saw it outside your mama’s house! yadayadayada...
You know what really bothers me,is not all the name calling, but that all you guys have male/gay **** on your computers and you keep talking about putting your dick in his mouth. I'd rather be a troll than have my dick in a mans mouth. just think about it- the jiggly one
jiggly, I'm not sure if I know you (I probably don't), but shut the hell up. I admire you for sticking up and trying to be the "voice of reason" here, but sorry to say...THAT JOB IS MINE. I'm letting this thread go because there is no sense in pissing off the real backbone of this forum...the true members of this group...the ones that come to autocross and track day events and didn't buy their WRX's because its a fad. They're pissed off at a troll who likes to start a fire, then gives lame excuses for not responding. Those kinds of tactics smell like what's between his mom's legs. Don't be sucked in into defending him, unless you know him more intimately. No one is going to bash you fro driving a Honda or Acura...I used to own one and I still occasionally drive one...big deal. It's not about the car you drive, it's the attitude you have and how you portray yourself to everyone else here. You can still be a troll and have a dick in your mouth...think about it.

As far as your comment about Subaru owners waing to other subaru opwners...that stopped a LONG time ago. It happened when the RS was out and that's how we all hooked up. I drive an RS and was part of that group. It followed wth the first few WRX's that came along and those people are the new core members of this group. Now, almost everyone and their grandmother has a WRX, so it's almost pointless to attract more trolls into this group. I'm not saying no one else is welcome, but the quality of the people driving SUbarus is deminishing. There are new people that are great (gpatmac, etchy and so on)...but there are the majority of fools that I can live without knowing.

If this pissed you off or made you dislike me as the moderator, cry to Alex...I'm sure he won't care either. And as for you MINO, beat it you troll...
Old 12-16-2002, 10:17 AM
First 12sec WRX in HI

MINO,

Hate to burst your bubble but hardly anyone is at www.nasioc.com. There are about 6 new threads in the last 30 days. Which means it has much suck. Your car looks nice though. You need an STI hoodscoop to complete the transformation.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:22 AM

Car Info: 5.4RS
hey mino your car looks pretty good all it needs is some cusco coilovers =) ohhhhh wait wicked rex stole them =)

Last edited by ds baruuuuu; 12-16-2002 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-16-2002, 10:58 AM

Ditchhanger:
You suck as a moderator. No need to complain to anyone though, I'll let the trolls ruin the forum for you. How you could let 2 threads go on like this is beyond me. In socal we still have a subaru "brotherhood" long after the WRX came out, too bad the islands of "aloha" lost it. You need the RS OG's to continue the tradition and the ricers will catch on.

Rexstang:
Your right. The Hawaii forum just died at the nasioc after the split. Hood-scoop goes on after the PE1820.

DS: damn them cusco's. I do a lot of off-road driving too so I decided to hold off. Hate that friggin wheel-gap.

Everyone:
I am somewhat ashaimed to be a subaru owner at how all of you responded to LSpower. No-one took it as a joke. Lots of you got real defensive to such an outragous post. We all know he had an impossible claim, he even knows it. That's what makes it so funny.

It is strange to know how much gay **** you GUYS have. very weird.

Jiggly:
you suck.
Old 12-16-2002, 11:06 AM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Originally posted by MINO
Ditchhanger:
You suck as a moderator. No need to complain to anyone though, I'll let the trolls ruin the forum for you. How you could let 2 threads go on like this is beyond me. In socal we still have a subaru "brotherhood" long after the WRX came out, too bad the islands of "aloha" lost it. You need the RS OG's to continue the tradition and the ricers will catch on.
Well, I think that you would know a lot more about sucking than I would. I never said we don't have a "brotherhood" here any more...we have a lot of aloha here; just not for punks like you. As hard as the RS OG's try, we can't change the ricer mentality. Someone who bought a RS from a friend took off the stock wing and put on an aluminum, multi-level wing. Am I going to tear it off because it's rice and tell him to keep the Subie like it is? NO. How long have you lived in Hawaii to know what "aloha", or even "ohana" means? Watching "Lilo and Stitch" doesn't make you an expert my friend...

I let the threads go this way because what my friends have to say matters more than taking care of someone's feelings, especially someone so brazen and rediculous as integlspwr. I could have had him banned to the troll hall, but I didn't. That's the kind of ****-OC tactics that made us leave the other site to begin with. Stay there...
Old 12-16-2002, 11:20 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Everyone:
I am somewhat ashaimed to be a subaru owner at how all of you responded to LSpower. No-one took it as a joke. Lots of you got real defensive to such an outragous post. We all know he had an impossible claim, he even knows it. That's what makes it so funny.
why are idiots like this even reading in our forum??
Nobody wants you here, ... Leave, take your troll 'friends' with you.

People keep asking, "I don't know where you get this, I don't know where you get that?", "blah blah blah?",
...... WELL, that's because you don't Know us!!!
Old 12-16-2002, 11:21 AM
Where is my beer?

Car Info: NSX, G35
Originally posted by Ditchhanger
I could have had him banned to the troll hall, but I didn't.
dude, .... we won't mind At All!
I think we'd get a real good laugh at it!!
Old 12-16-2002, 11:49 AM
First 12sec WRX in HI

Everyone:

It is strange to know how much gay **** you GUYS have. very weird.
Get real, why are you ashamed to be a Subie owner because of what other people say? Your remark is either insincere or you're praticing to run for political office. We don't need your politically correct holier than thou 3rd party non local responses here. Do you not realize we also know its a joke? I respond the way I do because I believe in retaliation with equal or greater force! Its fun for me and usually makes people I don't like feal like crap. Yes its childish, no I'm not really angry, my blood pressure remains constant, and I do not lose sleep. If you lived here and knew us you'd realize we are just a bunch of comedians who love our Subies. I am originally from San Diego and I lived there for over 18 years. I can vouch for the integrity of most members of this board unlike when I was in Cali and had to put up with all the Fast and Furious Gangsta's roaming the streets. Yes I've been down Mira Mesa Blvd many times cruising and racing and I've had enuf of that I'm too cool mentality. The scene here is much better with the exception of a few trolls who we try to regulate out of here.

Thanks for playing, Goodbye.
Old 12-16-2002, 12:40 PM

Car Info: 2005 Honda S2000
Jiggly:
you suck. [/B]
hahahahahahahahah
Old 12-16-2002, 01:01 PM

Talking

Rex: I am somewhat ashaimed. not entirely. I am actually having fun with this cause I know how close to the suby community the "trolls" are. There is no retaliation that would bother them, believe me. A lot of you actually know them. No harm eh rex? oh, you're right about the scene here. Suby community is great though.

Nolimit:
idiot? you don't even know me, maybe. irritation, yes. idiot, no. You're my monkey for letting me get under your skin.

By the way Ditch:
My attack was toward your moderating, not personally. Unproffesional response for a mod.
Never Assume. Nolimit is the military Haole in town, not me, I'm hapa:
Born and raised in Hawaii. Kapiolani medical center. Makalapa elementary, 2nd gen Aliamanu Intermidiate, 2nd gen Radford High School. Grandfather is a Nisei from Ewa plantations and went to Mckinley High. I friggin make poke` for my budddies out here.

Inâ `a`ole `oe maopopo i ko`u `ôlelo aku `ana...hôkâ!

I actually have a connection to Lilo and Stitch: Brought back art and literature for my buddy at Disney for character developement.

I'll be there on friday I hope to see many of you while I'm there for the holidays.

remember folks. it's all in fun.
A hui hou. Mele kalikimaka.

Quick Reply: ATTN Integlspwr