Attn: Guy with Red Suby

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 08:41 PM

Car Info: 08 TL Type-S
Attn: Guy with Red Suby

I think your name is Bobby and is your car really as fast as you talk like it is, if so lets meet at the tracks next weekend sometime. A female friend told me you was talkin to her about how fast your car is and when she told you that she has a friend with a wrx you told her that all you would see, would be my front license plate in your rear view mirror. One thing stop giving the Subaru community a bad reputation its bad enough that every honda wants to race us but by talking trash to a female about another suby owner come on now. So if your car is as fast as you say lets do it legally with the i-club community there to see it happen. Let me know what you think.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
I Wanna See This Happen!!!!!
Old 07-29-2005, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
now this is how i like to see it. friendly challenges, in safe enviroment. is there drama behind this? i don't care to hear about it justin. just keep us posted on when.. it finally goes down. and if it is bobby- let's see how the 2 of ya do.
good luck!

+1 for keeping it on the tracks. and keeping your schoolgirl skirt at home

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 07-29-2005, 09:00 PM

is this 04 red suby or 02 sedona red pearl? if red pearl, this guy is giving me a bad name. and i'm one of the few on the island. i know this wasn't me, my car is slow. haha.
Old 07-29-2005, 10:09 PM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Originally Posted by WRXYBOY
I think your name is Bobby and is your car really as fast as you talk like it is, if so lets meet at the tracks next weekend sometime. A female friend told me you was talkin to her about how fast your car is and when she told you that she has a friend with a wrx you told her that all you would see, would be my front license plate in your rear view mirror. One thing stop giving the Subaru community a bad reputation its bad enough that every honda wants to race us but by talking trash to a female about another suby owner come on now. So if your car is as fast as you say lets do it legally with the i-club community there to see it happen. Let me know what you think.

first of all get your story straight, and know that i was just playing around with whoever the girl was. second, know for a fact that i dont street race or anything close to it. i know there are hand fuls of suby's and other cars faster than mine out there. i dont know what it is but it seems to me like everyone is pointing me out for bad things, and im getting really tired of it. finally let me make it crystal clear that i have never talked bad about anything or anyone in I-club. either you have a problem or just an issue, any way make sure you know there was no trash flung around about anyone, anyone, and that includes yourself.

does everyone hate me or is there someone that wants to see me fall, i dont get it? maybe ill jus roll my car off ynae to prove a point that a hobby can be replaced.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
esx...my advice is, if youre joking, say it, because when its repeated to someone else, by someone else, they dont say it the same way. Also, if you did talk trash, dont try to cover it up, be a man and say "yeah, I did say that...lets see if I can back it up"

Alsoooo, he didnt challenge you to a street race, he challenged you to a race on the track
Old 07-29-2005, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by MBasile
esx...my advice is, if youre joking, say it, because when its repeated to someone else, by someone else, they dont say it the same way. Also, if you did talk trash, dont try to cover it up, be a man and say "yeah, I did say that...lets see if I can back it up"

Alsoooo, he didnt challenge you to a street race, he challenged you to a race on the track
i know, it just looked as if he was about to do anything to prove me wrong for something i dont broadcast, as for talkin **** i prefer to do it in the man's face. as for joking, well, its become clear to me that maybe im running into people who take things a little too seriously, not saying that this guy is in no way, but i do feel attacked when some guy says meet him at the tracks for a show down when it coulda been a friendly invite.
Old 07-29-2005, 11:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by esx344dreams04
but i do feel attacked when some guy says meet him at the tracks for a show down when it coulda been a friendly invite.
uuuuh...I'm pretty sure he "felt attacked" when someone told him somene else was talking **** about his car
Old 07-30-2005, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by MBasile
uuuuh...I'm pretty sure he "felt attacked" when someone told him somene else was talking **** about his car
i wasnt talking **** about anyones car. im done explaining myself already, i shouldnt have to especially when no trash was talked, and no uplifting of my car was fronted. if your a friend of this guy tell him im sorry he felt attacked if he did.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:11 AM

Why not just set up a race at the tracks? would be fun and a chance to clear up any miss-understandings/ bad blood. No shame, just race
Old 07-30-2005, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by islandx
Why not just set up a race at the tracks? would be fun and a chance to clear up any miss-understandings/ bad blood. No shame, just race
not really a bad mood, i dont want to put my car up on the tracks on some claim someone said. i never said someones car was slower than mine. what really gets me is that i dont even know what this guy drives?????????
Old 07-30-2005, 02:22 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
not saying that I know anything behind these claims but I've been "hearing" things throughout HIIC community here and they don't sound to positive or encouraging at all. it definately sounds like you're picking bones with other HIIC members (no one in particular)

I would suggest that if you are saying things to random people to random people that are on i-club make sure that if you are playing say you're playing around.

I am not going to repeat anything not going to mention the situations but my posting in this thread is an FYI to you

good luck dude

Jon
Old 07-30-2005, 02:31 AM

Unhappy

Originally Posted by iNfEk
not saying that I know anything behind these claims but I've been "hearing" things throughout HIIC community here and they don't sound to positive or encouraging at all. it definately sounds like you're picking bones with other HIIC members (no one in particular)

good luck dude

Jon
thanks jon appreciate it. my only concern is that i havent talked any mess about anyone online here, or anywhere, or in person, even when referred to an asshat (thanks nate). do you mean hearing as in reading stuff or have or has someone made a claim about me to you. if so id like to hear about it, i shouldnt have to but i feel the need to defend myself.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:37 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
yup. I've heard about 5 people say you were saying "blah blah blah" about someone to someone.

again it's hearsay but definately something worth trying to clear up.

we live on an island and things can get taken personally by certain people. It would be worth your while since we live on an island to make it clear to people.

some people don't know you (i still really don't know YOU) and will be affending by the things you do and say.

defend yourself if you must but you have to remember that we only go on what we hear.

JUSTIN (WRXYBOY) is only making a friendly challenge to you so that people can see what your car can REALLY do.

besides justin hasn't been to the track in a while and this will give him a reason to go

I say right the wrong you did or didn't do and try to make friends

Jon
Old 07-30-2005, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by iNfEk
yup. I've heard about 5 people say you were saying "blah blah blah" about someone to someone.

again it's hearsay but definately something worth trying to clear up.

we live on an island and things can get taken personally by certain people. It would be worth your while since we live on an island to make it clear to people.

some people don't know you (i still really don't know YOU) and will be affending by the things you do and say.

defend yourself if you must but you have to remember that we only go on what we hear.

JUSTIN (WRXYBOY) is only making a friendly challenge to you so that people can see what your car can REALLY do.

besides justin hasn't been to the track in a while and this will give him a reason to go

I say right the wrong you did or didn't do and try to make friends

Jon

im sure thats what he meant but reading what he wrote meant something else to me, especially when he states i said something about his car i know nuthin about..........why would i, someone give me a little credit.

Quick Reply: Attn: Guy with Red Suby