ATTN: black sti on H-2 tonight by exit8

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 03:39 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
hmmm...no mention of a black STI?

Wonder whats up with this...and what about the red GTI?
Old 10-23-2006, 04:27 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by BLuStI04
i think its a 04-05
The one with SUBEE plate is not even a STi. He just has a wrx w/ the wing. Yeah, he's a c**k.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
^^^Glad I haven't run into him...

Wow...only takes one to give us all a bad name man...what is up with this dude?
Old 10-23-2006, 07:07 PM

Car Info: 03 G35 / 05 WRX
Originally Posted by ftnssn
On vwvortex the guy that started the thread points the finger at the dude in the evo saying he was racing the GTI and tried to race him. Hard to imagine a car guy can't tell the difference between an evo and an sti but that seems to be the case.
you guys only know one side of this story and was ready to hang this guy in someone's front yard already without even getting all the facts...angry mob syndrome i guess...innocent until proven guilty or atleast until you have both sides of the story

what if it was your wrx/STI that MIGHT have been involved and someone pointed a finger at you when you never even do anything but you was already guilty by public opinion??? how would you feel

i'm not saying that the person driving the STi is innocent or guilty...just get to the truth before you hang someone in a public forum
Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by white_devil
you guys only know one side of this story and was ready to hang this guy in someone's front yard already without even getting all the facts...angry mob syndrome i guess...innocent until proven guilty or atleast until you have both sides of the story

what if it was your wrx/STI that MIGHT have been involved and someone pointed a finger at you when you never even do anything but you was already guilty by public opinion??? how would you feel

i'm not saying that the person driving the STi is innocent or guilty...just get to the truth before you hang someone in a public forum
the funny thing is that i was there and i know what both cars look like and the sti and gti are the ones the ripped it past me!! i was in the front about 2 football fields away when this happened. we were all on our way to wahiawa which our exit was right there. so again the civic also stated in the police report that the 2 other guys were ripping it by them and amde him lose control. and hit my friend
Old 10-23-2006, 09:54 PM

so again black sti if your reading this run!!
Old 10-23-2006, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by white_devil

well, what I would is just what one person has already done on this thread and say "my car fits that description and I want to let you guys know it wasnt me"
Old 10-23-2006, 10:04 PM

Car Info: Impreza STI
Black Sti

RAW DEAL man! I own a BLACK STI but I was no where near schofield. Hope your guy is doing okay. First time I heard any suby acting up on the freeway much less seen any racing. Mostly Honda's and big trucks with big *****.
Peace
Old 10-23-2006, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by jpmakaha13@mac.
RAW DEAL man! I own a BLACK STI but I was no where near schofield. Hope your guy is doing okay. First time I heard any suby acting up on the freeway much less seen any racing. Mostly Honda's and big trucks with big *****.
Peace
what i mean is i will take it the legal route by if i catch ya on the road acting a fool i will call the cops/post your plates on here. for all to see and also post it on every site i'm logged on to.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:26 PM

Car Info: 06 2.5i WGN & 06 WRX WGN
Well I hope a stingray jumps in his car and stings him in the heart, pssshhh, you know it happens.

fcked up ****!
Old 10-24-2006, 12:28 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI-05 TAILS
Angry Wasnt This Black Sti!!!!

OKI shagg... i need details as to what year, i think i read that it might of had "vanity" style plates! that will narrow my schofield/shafter search! i need to know if he had exhaust, or stock style, can anyone remember rim color!? if this was indeed a soldier, or even spouse of military, ive seen all the schofield sti's and i will check plates, take names... and all together use my lil E5 rank to investigate! this pisses me off!!!!!! keep me updated, and ill see u on thursday, we can convo.. yea!?! if any of the other subie drivers of schofield wanna team up with me we can scan the houseing at both army posts!!!

my condolences to the family in the civic, and the owner of the new evo... we can fix it!

as far as the sti guy... EAT **** AND DIE, after you pay for everything you ****ed up!

as far as gti guy... u should come forth, admit u were there and help find the sti... it takes two to tango!

to all parties involved! please do not go ****n up every black subaru you see!!! that wont solve anything!

SGT Lennon, Cory
Old 10-24-2006, 12:44 AM

it was the 06 tails but it could have been switched(doubt it). the exuast sounded stock but i can be wrong(75%it was stock). i can't say it's a soilder b/c i bever seen the driver. someone on here said that there is a soilder on schofield that acts dumb but i cannot say yes or no. never looked at the rims. again i never seen plates or else it would have been posted already. the vanity plates ppls are talking about is the one thats on schofield. tho i'm a 100% sure it was a black sti or wrx with an sti wing tho i have my feelings on it being an sti
Old 10-24-2006, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 2015 Forester 2.5i 6 spd manual
I feel for that new Evo I hope that guy fixes his car or gets another one, I was driving my black 06 Sti from Ewa to Kaimuki at about 8 or 8:30 that night I didn't see any accidents, but every now and then I do see a black Sti acting really arrogant.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:55 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
We all should start having camaras / camcorder or what ever in order for us and authorities to identify this individual... so when ever we happen to run into this guy...
Old 10-24-2006, 09:33 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
I hope everyone comes out alright.

I think it'll be pretty hard to peg the STi and GTi drivers for this particular thing unless you find some hard evidence. BUT, at least you can let some of our friends from the authorities know who you suspect and maybe they can be caught for something else.

Do you think it got caught on the Traffic Cams?

Quick Reply: ATTN: black sti on H-2 tonight by exit8