ATTN: black sti on H-2 tonight by exit8

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 01:45 PM

Car Info: None.
Yup. Like most things...there's a time and a place for it.

I think they should force those who are caught to drive Geo Metros for a year.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:46 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
^^some people like the geo metro. i think they should force them to drive those electric gem cars, now those are slow.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:23 PM

Car Info: 3 Sleepers: 05 LGT, 05 FXT, 02 WRX
Posse is on...

Brad (Lil Man Chu) just called me at 11:21am on Saturday to say the Black sti in question just passed him like he was standing still on H1 near the Aiea cutoff...

He said it was racing a Blue Eclipse...although he couldn't quite get the license plate number cause the guy was going so fast, he said it is not a normal number/letter type of plate...some type of vanity plate with a word...

Anyhow, be careful out there and don't try and race this guy down or chase him...that would get you in a world of trouble as well...

ok, keep a look out...
Old 10-21-2006, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
hey if this is a soldier from schofield let me know and I will do what I can to help on the military side of the house.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:23 PM

Car Info: Aspen White 03 BES
a$$tards....

STiAlain: are you sure your car aint been stolen?
Old 10-21-2006, 04:35 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
Originally Posted by X-Factor
a$$tards....

STiAlain: are you sure your car aint been stolen?
bwahahahahaha!!!! hhhmmmmm.... the thought of the question.... no seriously though.... i'm pretty sure the guy who owns the car probably read all these comments by now... no matter what..this will follow you for the rest of your life if you don't say anything about it.... to the guy who caused this= how can you sleep and go on with your day?? glad the babies were ok... oh well if the dude don't come around and say something..pretty sure...you'll pay for it big time somewhere in the future... maybe not the same situation.. god will charge you for it.. what goes around comes around...hah!
Old 10-21-2006, 05:22 PM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
bwahahahahaha!!!! hhhmmmmm.... the thought of the question.... no seriously though.... i'm pretty sure the guy who owns the car probably read all these comments by now... no matter what..this will follow you for the rest of your life if you don't say anything about it.... to the guy who caused this= how can you sleep and go on with your day?? glad the babies were ok... oh well if the dude don't come around and say something..pretty sure...you'll pay for it big time somewhere in the future... maybe not the same situation.. god will charge you for it.. what goes around comes around...hah!
very true^^
Old 10-21-2006, 06:17 PM

Car Info: 07STI
lol naw i know it hasnt been jacked i call every other day and ask about my baby
Old 10-21-2006, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Island Style
Brad (Lil Man Chu) just called me at 11:21am on Saturday to say the Black sti in question just passed him like he was standing still on H1 near the Aiea cutoff...

He said it was racing a Blue Eclipse...although he couldn't quite get the license plate number cause the guy was going so fast, he said it is not a normal number/letter type of plate...some type of vanity plate with a word...

Anyhow, be careful out there and don't try and race this guy down or chase him...that would get you in a world of trouble as well...

ok, keep a look out...
lol i hope ppl dont think its me cuz i have a special order plate too =)

but i did see a black 06 with goldies in that same area when i went to pick my gf up during break time from the course..the guy had a high and tight so i can tell he was military..i couldnt see his plate though

Last edited by STiAlain; 10-21-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Island Style

ok, keep a look out...
could it be the black wrx with the SUBEE plate??..
Old 10-21-2006, 08:29 PM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
this just freekin' sucks...
I drive a black STI and I get passed all the damn time by sedans and suvs and full size trucks that "THINK" they're fast...

hell last night I got cut off by a WHITE UTILITY BED Truck... thinking he was 'fast' and had 'handling' skills... cut off WRXGRL and then ME... nearly clipped my front passenger corner...

and before that there was a FULL Size DODGE,.. yellow with a Black stripe on the bed... driving like he was in a sports car... passing traffic and getting stupid before taking the Ewa off-ramp...

dumb-asses I swear and now there's a Black STI just as dumb...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............. .........................
Old 10-21-2006, 08:40 PM

Car Info: 2003WRX
i think that people need to take a "stupid test" before they are able to purchase a subie
Old 10-21-2006, 08:47 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
i got pic and will update them on here tomorrow. i swear everyone in that civic should of been killed. they had someone watching them last night. my friend seen the civici driver today at the junk yard soo looks like there ok.

oh btw the civic plowed into a dodge anfter he hit my friend the doge was on the other side of the road going town bound
Old 10-21-2006, 09:26 PM

Car Info: Work in progress...to be continued
sorry to hear about this schtuff but cant you report this to the base commander? btw hows the kid in one of the cars or did i read this wrong. i hope if this guy is caught he gets charged with multiple counts of reckless endangerment. just my thoughts and give my best to your friends.
Old 10-21-2006, 09:34 PM

well no one knows if this guy is military...theres no fact there...and the mp's cant do anything unless theres some kind of proof....just like hpd...

Quick Reply: ATTN: black sti on H-2 tonight by exit8