Asian girls CAN'T DRIVE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 96 Subaru SVX LSi
Asian girls CAN'T DRIVE!!!

So I've always considered myself a fair person...always sticking up for the underdog and not holding people to their stereotypes...giving everyone a chance and sometimes a second chance...so why is it that when my car got hit in the mall parking lot by Dave and Busters the driver had to not only be a girl, but asian? She was 40 and had only been driving a year...I saw it happen and she literally stopped like a 2-3 feet from my car and then floored it!?!?! She also hit a cement pillar on the other side of her car...she was trying to park next to me. Anyways this crap always seems to happen to me so I am just gonna say screw it and act like the rest of society stereotyping everyone cause apparently its for a reason!

...I was trying to upload a photo, but its not working right now ...
Old 08-25-2007, 02:25 AM

Car Info: 05 wrb wrx wagon
man, maybe she was trying to be like britney spears.
Old 08-25-2007, 03:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by mokeOne
man, maybe she was trying to be like britney spears.

lol^^^here's the video...but wait, britney is not asian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2GQYiXG-zE

Last edited by kolohe_04sti; 08-25-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
It's not only asian girls... huge share of haole girls drive like crap too.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:26 PM

Car Info: Rust bucketo
Originally Posted by kolohe_04sti
lol^^^here's the video...but wait, britney is not asian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2GQYiXG-zE

LOL.. wtf, "i'm a braniac.." ???

Hm.. it's perfectly fine to hit someone elses car. Just make sure yours is okay. Nevermind the other car. HAHAHA
Old 08-25-2007, 07:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by sykosis
It's not only asian girls... huge share of haole girls drive like crap too.
40 years old and only having a license for a year...that's pretty weird.

Anyways, yeah I almost got hit by a lady in a blue accord the other day. She was on the cell phone (I could see it in her ear...left hand). She starts turning right onto the street that I'm going on at an intersection that I had a green light. I was going about 40 MPH (under the speed limit) and had to blast the brakes...came about 2 feet from her. Of course, I sat on the horn for like a minute as I followed her...she did nothing...kept talking on the phone like a stupid cow.

She probably didn't even know what happened.

Morale of the story is...GET OFF THE DAMNED CELL PHONE AND CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING!
Old 08-25-2007, 10:33 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX wRb
Originally Posted by bpang1
40 years old and only having a license for a year...that's pretty weird.

Anyways, yeah I almost got hit by a lady in a blue accord the other day. She was on the cell phone (I could see it in her ear...left hand). She starts turning right onto the street that I'm going on at an intersection that I had a green light. I was going about 40 MPH (under the speed limit) and had to blast the brakes...came about 2 feet from her. Of course, I sat on the horn for like a minute as I followed her...she did nothing...kept talking on the phone like a stupid cow.

She probably didn't even know what happened.

Morale of the story is...GET OFF THE DAMNED CELL PHONE AND CONCENTRATE ON DRIVING!
<sigh>..... CELL PHONES...
I got rear ended at a redlight by a woman and her excuse was because she was on her PHONE. So I proceed to have her pull over so I can take a look if I had any serious damage. No biggie, license plate had a few dents, nothing on the bumper. I let her go. She then hugs me and apologizes, "I'm so sorry honey, thank you, God bless you." As she heads back to her drivers side, midway she turns around, comes back to me and gives me a BIGGER hug and kisses me on my forehead.

OMG.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:50 AM

Car Info: 2013 WRB GVF STi
It's not just asian girls... but pretty much all girls...
and old people... and too young people... and everyone...
**** happens, unfortunately.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:04 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
Originally Posted by SVeXy96
So I've always considered myself a fair person...always sticking up for the underdog and not holding people to their stereotypes...giving everyone a chance and sometimes a second chance...so why is it that when my car got hit in the mall parking lot by Dave and Busters the driver had to not only be a girl, but asian? She was 40 and had only been driving a year...I saw it happen and she literally stopped like a 2-3 feet from my car and then floored it!?!?! She also hit a cement pillar on the other side of her car...she was trying to park next to me. Anyways this crap always seems to happen to me so I am just gonna say screw it and act like the rest of society stereotyping everyone cause apparently its for a reason!

...I was trying to upload a photo, but its not working right now ...
First of all, i wanna say that at the moment she was mad at the moment and the situation. But at the meet friday i did not get the impression that she HATES asian women drivers. So everyone can relax, I'm asian, not offended, and can understand the situation. She and Ozz were actually really calm, and actually helped the lady finish parking her car. If i had an ultra rare car like an SVX, I'd be vewry pissed, a lot more than this. Ok then, I thought I'd post, since this thread seems to be turning a little, hostile. It's all GOOD...
Old 08-26-2007, 01:08 PM

Car Info: 2002 MBP Wagon
I'd be pissed at the situation also, because I love my car. Granted, it's not a rare car like hers, but I don't think that I would use the stereotype for the reason it happened. I'm asian, and a girl, so yes, it offended me a little, because, forgive me if it sounds like I'm bragging, I CAN drive. I had decided earlier not to post anything because I didn't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill. It's her right to vent that she's angry at the situation, like other people do on here when bad stuff happens to their car. I just don't see the point of using a stereotype to do so, especially those of race/ethnicity, when we live in a place like Hawaii. There are tons of other reasons why stuff like this happens.

My 2 cents.

p.s. SVeXy96: Hope the damage wasn't too bad. Any plans to fix the damage?
Old 08-26-2007, 04:08 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
ho, silly haole girl. yu like wn racist o wat !?

Amanda,
I PM'd you my number in case you have time to help Mizzy & I with some BBQ stuff. You and Ozzie should come hang out more often!
Old 08-26-2007, 05:19 PM

Car Info: 06 impreza 2.5i
lols. that just reminded me... everytime i watch movies at ward,.. i happen to see an unfortunate couple having their cars stuck on the cement pillar in the parking lot. like they can't get out or get it cuz the pillar is grinding on their doors....

one time,.. the guy was driving his girlfriends car and it was grinding the pillar,.. so the girlfriend had to come out of the other side of the car and fix their parking.. and this old lady driving a caddilac got stuck on the pillar again and yeah,.. messes up the car...

idk something to think about... lol.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:38 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
About the asian ladies being bad drivres (most of um) I can add a +1. I was rear ended by one in a minivan at Mililani a few months back. And yup those pillars are bastards... I havent seen it in person yet but iv seen the battle scars, and to me idt the cars won.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:55 PM

Car Info: cars
i've been had 3 hit & runs on my sti in the last 2 years and 1 on the wrx. we have a lot of bad drivers on the island.

btw, good luck with the repairs.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:34 AM

Car Info: 04 WRX wRb
We should have a law that bans cell phone use while driving. I ADMIT I can get pretty distracted when on the phone while driving. I've gotten backed into by a MALE driver. I was sitting in my car, parked and ready to get out, and he reverses into my front bumper coming out of parallel parking. And he's on his phone. So its really not just females... I personally blame the phone use. Damn, I got bumped into, front AND back...

Quick Reply: Asian girls CAN'T DRIVE!!!