anyone have a truck???

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 01:27 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
anyone have a truck???

just wondering cause i wanna pick up engine/tranny/drivetrain tomorrow sometime in the afternoon from volkomon(sp)? from brandys RS if you didn't know i'm putting it into my gc. doing a 1.8L fwd to a 2.5 awd need help moving somestuff to mililani have one truck tho it's a 90' hardbody so it's kinda small but if not will just make a few trips (or as many as we need to) to haul all the parts over there. if u have a truck and would like to help give me a call 306 7789 thanks.

shaggy

p.s. brandy if u see this tonight give me a call in the morning so i can see what time u can meet me at the shop aloha.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
wow...when are you doing this swap, **** man??
Old 08-06-2005, 02:05 AM

if my son lets me then i'll start this weekend if not then next week
Old 08-06-2005, 02:59 AM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
just wondering cause i wanna pick up engine/tranny/drivetrain tomorrow sometime in the afternoon from volkomon(sp)? from brandys RS if you didn't know i'm putting it into my gc. doing a 1.8L fwd to a 2.5 awd need help moving somestuff to mililani have one truck tho it's a 90' hardbody so it's kinda small but if not will just make a few trips (or as many as we need to) to haul all the parts over there. if u have a truck and would like to help give me a call 306 7789 thanks.

shaggy

p.s. brandy if u see this tonight give me a call in the morning so i can see what time u can meet me at the shop aloha.
im doing an install on my car and will be running a few errands in my truck, id be happy to lend you a hand, it kinda depends on what time though, im wrapping up and down pipe so if its around 400pm im down if i dont run into any snags, call me up 224 6549
Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by esx344dreams04
im doing an install on my car and will be running a few errands in my truck, id be happy to lend you a hand, it kinda depends on what time though, im wrapping up and down pipe so if its around 400pm im down if i dont run into any snags, call me up 224 6549
thanks looking to move stuff out earlier in the afternoon but if it comes down toit being late afternoon i'll hit u up if ur all pau with ur install
Old 08-06-2005, 05:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
oh yeah shaggy....
Old 08-06-2005, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Hey shaggy, I'll be available today to help you move stuff.

Will probably be at Vakamon anyway
Old 08-07-2005, 03:12 PM

thanks for the help brandy and ryan and justin

will probly start working on taking apart my car on tuesday
Old 08-07-2005, 07:20 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Just some info for the n00bies offering to help shaggy on this project...

this is NOT for the faint of heart. In order to get something like this done people that offer help (or shall I say will be of help) should know a little about what the project involves first.

this project WILL take serveral days since it will be done in shaggy's garage.

also it would be a good idea for those that want to help should stick around from begining to end so that there are the LEAST amount of hands and body changes through the project as possible as this makes it easier to correct mistakes and make sure that people get things done.

good luck for those available to help

Jon
Old 08-07-2005, 07:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
Shaggy, I'll get you all the misc. pieces leftover (the small stuff) this week. It's still in a mess of bins and bags over there.

The only other thing I ask for back would be the headlight connectors at the end of the front bulkhead harness. If it does match your car then great, but if it doesn't I'd like to get them back so I can make adapters to mate up to the halogens since my harness is for HIDs.

Also, let me know about the suspension fitment. I'm sure we'll find out in time how compatible everything is.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:41 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by iNfEk
Just some info for the n00bies offering to help shaggy on this project...

this is NOT for the faint of heart. In order to get something like this done people that offer help (or shall I say will be of help) should know a little about what the project involves first.

this project WILL take serveral days since it will be done in shaggy's garage.

also it would be a good idea for those that want to help should stick around from begining to end so that there are the LEAST amount of hands and body changes through the project as possible as this makes it easier to correct mistakes and make sure that people get things done.

good luck for those available to help

Jon
jon's right and it will take actually a while due to the fact that we will be working on it after work on tuesday wednesday and thursday only cause i have my son on the weekends so i need to spend my time with him.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by sykosis
Shaggy, I'll get you all the misc. pieces leftover (the small stuff) this week. It's still in a mess of bins and bags over there.

The only other thing I ask for back would be the headlight connectors at the end of the front bulkhead harness. If it does match your car then great, but if it doesn't I'd like to get them back so I can make adapters to mate up to the halogens since my harness is for HIDs.

Also, let me know about the suspension fitment. I'm sure we'll find out in time how compatible everything is.
yeah i'll let u know if it fits or if it dosen't will have to check. and yeh i'll give u back the parts of the susp. that we don't use and the bolts just let me know when there ready for pick ups.

btw i'll post up pics of whats going in and progress as we start in another thread