Anyone ever heard of the Mililani Kaiser Permanente Medical Clinic being Haunted?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 11:22 AM

Car Info: '04 JBP STi
Anyone ever heard of the Mililani Kaiser Permanente Medical Clinic being Haunted?

This is the clinic right across the parking lot from the town center zippy's. My brother was cruising with some friends at around midnight one night sitting at the benches and all 4 of them saw a little girl inside of the building walking around. Anyone else heard about this place being haunted?

A friend of mine told me that one night while cruising up tantulas (sp?) a little before the bridge he looked towards his left and saw a face. Here's what he told me "I was driving up Tantalus and I kinda glanced to my left and i thought that my window was up cuz I could see what I thought was a reflection of my face, but the window was down and the car was moving and there was a face of a woman right next to my head looking straight at me." He said it scared the **** out of him. This is a guy who is particularly sensitive to ghosts.

Mililani Long John Silvers. The dumpsters in back of the restaurant have a wooden fence w/ two wooden gates around them. At around 12:45am the gate on the right slowly opened. And then closed. Slowly. A few minutes later the wooden gate on the left opened about 8 inches and then closed slowly, opened again and stayed open. There is a latch for each gate. They were closed before the gates opened. When my friends (notice friends, no one wanted to go by themselves ;p), went to go check it out both of the latches were opened. This is the heavy duty horseshoe type latch for the gate. No one was spotted going to the dumpsters and no sound was made. This was a perfectly still night. Quiet.

I was also thinking, "Do HPD officers avoid areas were there have been known to be supernatural incidents?"

Last edited by RAGEWRX; 01-11-2005 at 11:37 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:27 PM

Car Info: 07 limited
I have no idea, but that would freak me the hell out.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:06 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
dude, its hawaii..
practically everywhere has ghost.

i heard a few stories of roy sakuma ukulele studios in mililani.
the windy road heading to waialua has lots of stories
Old 01-19-2005, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 2005 wrx
[QUOTE=RAGEWRX]This is the clinic right across the parking lot from the town center zippy's. My brother was cruising with some friends at around midnight one night sitting at the benches and all 4 of them saw a little girl inside of the building walking around. Anyone else heard about this place being haunted?

the kahuna that blessed my house in mililani, told me a story about that place.
yeah i remember him talking about a little girl and mean sprit in there.