any one want some RA gears?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 10:23 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
Originally Posted by BugeyeMilo
alright guys for those of you guys who are just too Blatantly retarded to tell, (sleeper91) Cough* Cough* we were just playin.. RA's never sell for a grand, i was just teasin someone on here who just picked some up. hope i didint get your hopes up too much guys..

Why is sleeper callin me out? maybe he's just upset at the fact my Suby Knowledge far exceeds what his will ever be.

why am i posting for no reason? hell i dunno.. maybe im just a newb.. .....right.

hey Justin- ive got a bag of crap and some garbage layin round.. higest bidder takes it.. interested?
1. i think it's not a question of being obvious, so much as it just being retarded.
2. i'm calling you out because thats what i do and it's fun. thats what this thread was about right?
3. your so right that your subie knowledge far surpasses my own. bravo and kudos. i guess you sure showed me how badly i suck.
4. yes you are a newbie, everyone is at some point. just most of us understand this and don't get out thongs twisted about it.
5. very interested in your bag of crap though, got pics? hows the condition?? is it name brand crap or just the stuff you put in your car?
Old 08-19-2007, 12:23 AM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by myroncuz; 08-20-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
alright guys for those of you guys who are just too Blatantly retarded to tell, (sleeper91) Cough* Cough* we were just playin.. RA's never sell for a grand, i was just teasin someone on here who just picked some up. hope i didint get your hopes up too much guys..

Why is sleeper callin me out? maybe he's just upset at the fact my Suby Knowledge far exceeds what his will ever be.

why am i posting for no reason? hell i dunno.. maybe im just a newb.. .....right.

hey Justin- ive got a bag of crap and some garbage layin round.. higest bidder takes it.. interested?
well I don't care about an RA Gear set but... I'm curious as to why you (Milo) said that STI RA Gear set never goes for a grand?

This set was brand new and never installed it also included the synchros and bearings as well. From what I've seen they go for a lot more.

Jon

- Milo got the knowledge and the seats I want! let me know if you going to sell them
Old 08-19-2007, 12:41 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
oh... they are also cryo treated as well
Old 08-19-2007, 12:54 AM

^^^so are milo's ***** apparently for wantin' to get in a scrum with me....
Old 08-19-2007, 01:59 AM

Car Info: 03 wrx vf34 281hp/276tq
scrum.

thats a good word.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:40 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STi 02 PSM Bugeye RIP
Originally Posted by 91sleeper
^^^so are milo's ***** apparently for wantin' to get in a scrum with me....
well, lets leave my ***** out of this.. unlike yourself, they prefer the company of women.. and simply mentioning them brings about a certain quote to mind.. " you know how i know your gay?"... something along those lines.

as for "Scrum" well, scrum is actually a rugby play. or as the brittish use it, a place of confusion.. well, im certainly not confused.. neither was your mother when we played rugby last time..

lasty, thank you for easily and clearly numbering your responses to my post.

it makes it easy and simple to filter through the worthless rubbish you post up on people's threads .. one in which you had no interest in the item in question (gears), no say or insight to the inside joke going on, but rather felt like posting some garbage.

so, in reference to #4,

considering ive been a member of the subaru community since 2003, my car's a 2002, ive followed WRC aka the origin of the WRX since the early 90's , and ive built numerous subys including mine, my brothers, and numerous friends.. i guess the only fact with which you could consider me a newb would be the fact that im new to the island, but no my friend.. im not a newbie to the Suby.

however, your car's an 04, and you joined the forum in 05.. what does that give me.. like several years in expierence over you?? !

as for that bag of crap for sale, its called Scrum, and it'd go great on your forrester.. ask your ol' lady bout it.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:49 PM

Car Info: S14
man this thread so went the wrong way......i saw this coming once i heard about it
Old 08-19-2007, 05:04 PM

well, lets leave my ***** out of this.. unlike yourself, they prefer the company of women.. and simply mentioning them brings about a certain quote to mind.. " you know how i know your gay?"... something along those lines.
no, how do you know?

as for "Scrum" well, scrum is actually a rugby play. or as the brittish use it, a place of confusion.. well, im certainly not confused.. neither was your mother when we played rugby last time..
thanks for the english lesson...and seriously, my mom!? you must have been drunk.

lasty, thank you for easily and clearly numbering your responses to my post.

it makes it easy and simple to filter through the worthless rubbish you post up on people's threads .. one in which you had no interest in the item in question (gears), no say or insight to the inside joke going on, but rather felt like posting some garbage.
your welcome...btw this is a public forum so next time you post crap like this, please brush the sand out of your vage and don't get so butthurt when ppl post up and play along.

so, in reference to #4,

considering ive been a member of the subaru community since 2003, my car's a 2002, ive followed WRC aka the origin of the WRX since the early 90's , and ive built numerous subys including mine, my brothers, and numerous friends.. i guess the only fact with which you could consider me a newb would be the fact that im new to the island, but no my friend.. im not a newbie to the Suby.

however, your car's an 04, and you joined the forum in 05.. what does that give me.. like several years in expierence over you?? !
yes your right, i was reffering to you being a n00b here, something i think i said to your face the first time we met. and your so right, my limited time here on the forums does make me<you. i guess i should have created a SN sooner so i could tell everyone i was here in the beggining so they suck. yes my suby is an 04 so i guess b/c your car is older you know more than i do....unless you count my previous cars....01 RS & 91 T Leggy>you?

as for that bag of crap for sale, its called Scrum, and it'd go great on your forrester.. ask your ol' lady bout it.
hook it up then! i'll be there next week friday so bring it down and i'll throw it on for sure. ol' lady agrees it would be tight yo!

i guess for the sake of any future abuse to your sphincter....
Old 08-19-2007, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by inspire420
man this thread so went the wrong way......i saw this coming once i heard about it
it always goes wrong, thats the fun part you should have seen it when nate first got here....sorta similar situation and we're good friends now. it's all in how you look at it my friend.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!

AUW SUMMER CRUISE COMING UP AND I HOPE THIS IS DIED..DONT WONT TO END UP LIKE THIS VIDEO CLIP!! CLICK BELOW...FUNNY STUFF THOUGH LOCATED BELOW..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhyVuJ9zt4I
Old 08-19-2007, 05:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
I do not know whether I should do this or this
Old 08-19-2007, 06:15 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP WRX Wagon & SGM 2.5i wagon
Wait...... one more useless post from me.
When is this fight? I would like to be there
Old 08-19-2007, 06:41 PM

Car Info: Pasoi!
Yo Milo, PIMP MAI REX!?! lol, j/k. But naa if you like.......
Old 08-19-2007, 08:27 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STi 02 PSM Bugeye RIP
alright, well im not the type to get into a pissing match on a forum, i wont lower myself to that level, im not that type.

here was a simple joke turned bad by a few members for no reason.

im gonna take a knee.. im done!

justin- call it a victory if you want.. if that helps you sleep at night

lata!

Quick Reply: any one want some RA gears?