anti rice

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:54 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Bwahahahah

Originally Posted by X-Factor
yeah well....theres the problem....what is the best method? havent figured it out yet....
sry man don't mean to rain on your parade but did you ever think he might have just been sticking up for himself? i mean you did ask him if he wanted to race in the first place, knowing good and well that you have a wrx and in all likelyhood he has a POS civic, if i were him i wouldn't take crap from nobody( even if i did drive a POS civic). on top of that how are you going to go challenging someone to race when you don't even know how to launch your car? have you been to the tracks? if so what was your time? i'm not trying to be an @ss but sounds like you were kinda showboating and now you might be in for a race. i have seen NA civics here in the 13's and i have seen STI's get beat by civics so don't be too sure. all i'm saying is be careful what you do and who you do it to. that same kid could tell his 10 civic friends and they might cause trouble to the next wrx they see on the road. k why am i preaching, just go race him and tell me when so i can be there.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:20 AM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Originally Posted by 04sleeper
sry man don't mean to rain on your parade but did you ever think he might have just been sticking up for himself? i mean you did ask him if he wanted to race in the first place, knowing good and well that you have a wrx and in all likelyhood he has a POS civic, if i were him i wouldn't take crap from nobody( even if i did drive a POS civic). on top of that how are you going to go challenging someone to race when you don't even know how to launch your car? have you been to the tracks? if so what was your time? i'm not trying to be an @ss but sounds like you were kinda showboating and now you might be in for a race. i have seen NA civics here in the 13's and i have seen STI's get beat by civics so don't be too sure. all i'm saying is be careful what you do and who you do it to. that same kid could tell his 10 civic friends and they might cause trouble to the next wrx they see on the road. k why am i preaching, just go race him and tell me when so i can be there.
nicely put...
Old 08-17-2005, 02:50 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
is it really THAT IMPORTANT that a wrx is better than someone else's car?
disregard this if i'm wrong...but this sounds sooooo grade school-
a while back i "challenged" someone simply to get into the competition mode...period. i had no desire to downplay/degrade this guys car in any way-

with all this pos civic bashing i'm almost siding with justin on this one. in reality i could care less of the "talk" on how fast someones car is-

sometimes this board acts as a way for our members to say stuff like look at me and my parts i got..look look look! or this dude's car is tEh suck and mine is better than his

okay i'm done.. i'm tired and grouchy..worked 14 hours today... everything i just stated in entire IMHO of course

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 08-17-2005, 03:34 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
damn guys, the driver makes the car not the other way around. make sense??
Old 08-17-2005, 03:35 AM

sounds to me like he jus needed an excuse not to race... and ya he's probably all talk.. if you were to confront he would prolly make some lame excuse.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by 04sleeper
i think i'd have to totally agree with 04sleeper......how could you possibly talk smack and not know how to drive your car? were you expecting to go to the track and watch the cars race themselves? hire someone else to drive your car? or were you just assuming cause you had more hp than him you woundn't have to learn how to drive your car and the car would do all the work? a car is only as good as its driver you could have over a 1000 hp in a car but if you dont know how to use it then it worthless. also remember the hp to weight ratio plays a major factor he might just have a decently built B18C (type R motor) in a fully gutted out hatch back top the scales just under 2000 lbs that would definetly hang with your wrx and lets not get into if he is running slicks. now if he is up for some twisties than by all means you have the upper hand. sorry to sound so harsh but you put yourself in this perdicatment not me. oh and by the way it sounds like you are suffering from my johnsons bigger than yours syndrome just chill out guy if you got something to prove do it on the track beat him and get it out of your system or lose and learn from it

Last edited by 4080wrx; 08-17-2005 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:04 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
i've seen some civics do high 13's and low 14's...
Old 08-17-2005, 08:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
nagugutom ako.....

Last edited by de pilipino guy; 08-17-2005 at 06:29 PM.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by de pilipino guy
Originally Posted by gdogg
with all this pos civic bashing i'm almost siding with justin on this one. in reality i could care less of the "talk" on how fast someones car is-

sometimes this board acts as a way for our members to say stuff like look at me and my parts i got..look look look! or this dude's car is tEh suck and mine is better than his
^^^you should really rephrase this sentence, because not all of us are like that...
uh... ok. but i figured
Originally Posted by gdogg
everything i just stated in entire IMHO of course
would be good enough

Old 08-17-2005, 02:52 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
More dramas...
Old 08-17-2005, 02:54 PM

well like julio put it... keeps him from watching too much T.V.

Old 08-17-2005, 03:03 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
True but I like to see hot women fighting and pulling hair instead of guys doing it... sigh. I guess drama post = quality post.