another cop story-just happened tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 01:42 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
Unhappy another cop story-just happened tonight

10 pm @ stoplight in makiki next to punahou school

me and my fiance' driving separate cars. she's in da wagon on the right next to this chevy trailblazer with awesome 20 inch rims.
i'm behind the 2 of em.

light turns green. im looking at the blazer and see the blue light(which is off by BTW) she launches it to get in front of the blazer.
naturally the blazer speeds. i frantically try to call her but its too late. the blue lights come on. i'm sick now
basically the cop(who was a nice guy) told her to slow down(supposedly 50mph in 25 ) and just cited for no insurance card(which is in da mail)(just gotta show affadavit). i told the cop that i was behind them the whole time and i tried to call "her" before the whole thing happened. well, it's just "a slap on the wrist this time" he said. i graciously thanked him and apologized for my fiance's behavior.

moral of the story= get a new girlfriend. . . . . . . okay i'm kidding
just a little upset.
Old 04-04-2004, 01:57 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
dude... that is nothing... the ticket doesn't even go on your record since you can verify that you had insurance at the time...
Old 04-04-2004, 03:01 AM

yeah, thats what he said.. i guess i was more embarrased than anything and mad at the fact that she was so stupid! i was like... "you didn't SEE him next to you?!?"

anyways i'm pau being mad anyway
Old 04-04-2004, 03:21 AM

man if that was me who got pulled over i would of got every ticket in the book. intergity,honesty,and fairness my a$$. but good for you guys no tickets.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:25 AM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
http://www.spudsplace.com/public/voicemail.wav
[right click|save as]

Old 04-04-2004, 11:29 AM

^^^^^^ thank you. . . . brought this to my face
Old 04-04-2004, 04:35 PM

Car Info: my feet
i was in makiki going up tantalus, with my friends to look at the view last nite (saturday night). it was about 11pm, we were at a stop light at the intersection of makiki and nehoa. well i was leading in front, my friend with his s14 in back of me, and my friend with his 200sx last. well all of the sudden i just hear a blup blup out of no where. then followed by blue lights. he pulls over my friend with the s14, and me and my other friend just headed up took the next left and park our cars. we walk down to see what my friend got pulled over for, and wouldnt you know it, the cops were still cracking down for recon. we walk past and over hear one cop tell the other to go hunt down the silver wrx, which was me. so i was like what the hell! so we wait for my friend for like half an hour. we ended up meeting at zippys, and he and his gf told me that the cop was harassing him saying that he was gonna impound his car and make them walk in the dark. the cop was also said that he doesnt care and he was gonna get his measuring tape and bust out all the tickets in the book. the cop went for 30 minutes straight just trying to deliberatly strike fear into them. he also said that they closed the mountain and they made people all the way up the mountain walk home with out their cars for doing nothing at all. my friend ended up with 4 tickets, because the cop felt sorry for his gf, and didnt want her to walk in the dark. man, wtf$$$ tell me that isnt gender biased! i swear one of these days the hpd is gonna get a fat law suit for these kinda of officers. they have no right what so ever to inflict fear and harassment to anyone, it is improper and unprofessional on hpd's part. i am very disappointed, we were just driving minding our own business. i mean its just recon!!! he doesnt need to yell at people.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
What do you expect when bus drivers make more than cops
Old 04-04-2004, 04:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
That's why I always go da Bus on O'ahu....
That, and my car's here in SF anyway
But man Greg, your fiance got LUCKY!!!
Old 04-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Erin got pulled over the other day for crossing a solid line (which in her particular case was illegal). The cop talked to her for a couple of minutes and then let her go.

If I had been pulled over? I probably would have received 5 tickets and some mace in the face or something. I've been pulled over 5 times in my life, and have received at least 1 citation during each of those times.

Hell, I've had to do community service (16 hours!) for speeding. YOWCH.

Gender bias exists, and there's no such thing as "gender equality". I know I'd let a pretty girl off if I was a cop before any of you ugly mugs!
Old 04-04-2004, 05:48 PM

if a gay cop let you go would you guys still claim gender inequality? or shall i say favoritism? wait sorry! not that one but--->
Old 04-04-2004, 06:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Sorry to here about all the stupid things some cops do. I personally have had my share. I think the cops in hawaii should concentrate on stopping and catching criminals who steal cars instead of harassing those who put in hard work and money into their cars. And besides who are they to tell us what we can and cant have on our cars. I know most of them have illegal tint and god only knows what else. So my question is how can you enforce a law when you are breaking it yourself. Well thats just my 2 cents. Oh yeah I saw the most recent sports compact mag and they mention how hpd was trying to stop the illegal drifting on tantulus. well atleast hpd is doing something right but they should leave people like gogo_yubari alone who just want to check out the view.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:36 PM

Originally posted by 4080wrx
well atleast hpd is doing something right but they should leave people like gogo_yubari alone who just want to check out the view.
i'm not insinuating anything, but i'm sure all the cops hear that all the time in my case last night(or my fiance's) she was just "not wise" enough to see who is around her. i mean ripping past a cop!? (ok. . i'm over it already) at least the cop was cool
Old 04-04-2004, 07:01 PM

Car Info: 1
Originally posted by IS2Scooby
http://www.spudsplace.com/public/voicemail.wav
[right click|save as]

#9 is my favorite.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:26 PM

Car Info: gc w/ neons and a wrx that needs neons
i don't like cops, well most of them. most of the ones i met are jack *****

Quick Reply: another cop story-just happened tonight