After the Meat...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 06:26 AM

Car Info: 2004 Black Nissan SE-R Spec V
Angry After the Meat...

Ok...well...after we broke off from Pizza Hut (thanx Myron btw) Josh, Marko, Erin and I decided drive off together since we all live relatively close to one another...any whoo...it's Erin in front, Josh and I side by side and Mark behind Josh...about this time we're all driving about 60mph (speed limit) I know I usually drive a bit faster...I decided to drive speed limit w/ Josh just cuz he's my neighbor and he's also breaking in the new FXT (congrats btw) soo...we're driving past Waikele...and Mark gets in the next lane over because he lives in Ewa...so it's Me on the inside, Josh in the next lane, Mark in the next and Erin somewhere in the front...I guess you could say we were driving sorta side by side(us 3)...then out of nowhere...this stock green 95'ish Honda Civic sedan comes up on my 6 and getting pretty close...right then Mark breaks off to the Ewa exit...so now it's just Josh and I(me still in the inside and Josh right next to me) I guess this dude get angry that we are driving speed limit so he moves slightly to the left towards the center divider(guessing to check how come we were driving "So Slow")...out of the blue this guy drops gear and rushes from behind Josh and I and Jack knifes Josh and brake checks both of us by driving right in between us...scares the *pooh* out of us...so we're like WTF...then the dude speeds off...still side by side...Josh and I speed up a bit to see WTF was up with that dude...SUMAMA BIZICH starts yelling at us and stuff...he jumps in front AGAIN brake checks us a second time...at this time we had finally caught up to Erin...Erin looks at us and was like WTF too when he saw that ****...Josh and I try to lose him by going up Makakilo...soo...at the first light going up the street...we suddenly take a U-turn...hoping to lose the guy...(didn't work)...then we pull up to the main intersection at Chilly's...it's Josh and I in the far left lane and some car and Erin behind that one...then here comes this Civic with a big "Moke" guy and he stops his car and flings his dor open...right now it's a stop light...so we can't go anywhere...as the light turns green...Josh in front of me takes off...but the thing was the moke was bloking Erin and I from driving...ranting and raving and ****...he then makes his was to my driver's side window...at this point Erin is still stopped and not leaving me behind and Josh is on his way back after taking that left after seeing we weren't behind him...soo...this friggen moke is chewing ME out and asking for my license and registration...in my head I was thinking..."Please don't beat my face in..." and "Who the HELL are you tellin me to bust out my license and registration!!!...a friggen COP!!!"
trying not to get too out of hand...I said...
"Brah... why you getting mad for us driving speed limit...?!?!"
"We were driving friggen 60mph..."
He goes..." WHY...?!?! YOU LIKE ACT UP BRAH...YOU WANNA GET ARRESTED FOR STREET RACING...?!?!...BRAH...TRY ACT UP...GO...TRY!!!"
Friggen moke went back to his car and drove off towards campbell area while Erin and I drive left towards the housing...as we were taking the turn...Josh comes around to see ifn we were OK...he turns around...Erin heads home and Josh and I head to Josh's crib(nieghbors) to talk about WTF just went down...damn...Sumama B!zitch prolly thought that we were going to street race on H1 just cuz we were driving practically beside on another...thing is...he could of just drove around us...but he had to be a "boto" and start that
****....haha...what a friggen night...

Peace out....

Mike

Last edited by nismoflip6; 05-20-2005 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-20-2005, 06:47 AM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Did he show you his badge AND ID? You should have asked him for his badge number. Did you get his name or anything. That is just stupid a good way for someone to get hurt. Glad you guys came out okay.

Dan
Old 05-20-2005, 06:59 AM

Car Info: 2004 Black Nissan SE-R Spec V
Nah...he never busted put ****...
Old 05-20-2005, 08:52 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wagon
did you guys get the plates of the car??? If this was a supposed cop we (hoppie and myself) can always check and tell this guy to knock it off
Old 05-20-2005, 10:11 AM

Car Info: 05 CGM RS
wow thats crazy. i would have took his plate numbers down and called the cops cuz this guy belongs in the nut house. ROOOOAD RAGE!
Old 05-20-2005, 10:36 AM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
This kind of thing where they automatically assume we're(imports) up to no good happened to me too.

I was driving through a neighborhood near my grandparents' house. I was going down a street and I see a stock white Neon coming up, so I veer to the right to let him pass. He's coming towards my car, I assumed he would just pass me so I start to veer back onto the road. All of a sudden he just stops and he's like, "Ho cuz, what? You in a rush? I was like, "No man sorry, I didn't know you were gonna stop." Then he was like, "Where you live cuz? I was like, "I aint tellin you." Then I book it because he was pissed, out of the corner of my eye he puts his car in reverse and almost hits me! WTF! Calm the **** down, Jesus the Savior Christ almighty! I was thinking of just getting out and fighting but then I thought it aint worth it.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:39 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Hey Mike (not the tall one), this guy has some issues. I can understand how he may have been irritated by us driving side by side, but there are TWO more lanes he could have used to just pass us by. We were NOT driving slowly. He chose to be immature and act the way he did. I was getting pissed off by his brake checking all the way down to about 10-15mph on the freeway. He was just being an ***. He totally was not worth our time, but he decided to push the issue and chase us (?).

At the intersection, I was thinking, "Light, turn green so we can leave this fool and be on our way." The aforementioned moke decided to block you, thus preventing you from leaving. I swung a U to come back right when I saw that you and Erin (is that how it's spelled?) didn't leave the intersection. Luckily, you guys were already starting to leave, so I make another illegal U turn.

Who the hell is this guy to think he can act like a cop and ask for your registration/insurance? He looked like trouble the second he decided to go in both our lanes and brake check us. Unfortunately, I did not get his license plate #.

I can't believe I broke out of 4K rpms for this bullsh!t.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:48 AM

Car Info: 08 Nissan Titan, 12 MazdaSpeed 3, 15 Honda CRV
PUNKS PUNKS PUNKS!!!!

If I had a nickel everytime some a-hole acted stupid like that,..

My cuzn had an experience like that where a guy was weaving all over the road, cut off my people in trafffic and my cuzn's Tacoma and kept driving,..My cuzn caught up with him as they slowed in traffic and the guy stopped and called my cuzn out,..

My cuzn being 5'8" doesnt look intimidating, but boxed when younger,..
The guy approached his truck and my cuzn got out,..guy tried to false crack my cuzn but my cuz weaved and hit hit with a right cross,...Guy was on the ground convulsing,...

My cuzn felt bad and tried to help, called HPD,..When cops came, passerbys who saw this idiot driving crazy stopped in the meantime and gave witness to cops,..Cops laughed as the guy came around and told the guy "See what happens,..",..Guy was on drugs,...Let my cuzn go no problems,..

Sadly enough Ive seen changes in the people of Hawaii whether it be economic stress or more to blame ice/drugs,..Hope it doesnt continue, but things are getting worse,...Im 5'11 230 lbs and still I dont face up to all guys who act stupid like that. I could pound some guy, but even a 5ft 110lb person can carry a gun or knife...Ive been in a few confrontations myself cause I value my life more than some jerk who doesnt, if a confrontation can be avoided do it, if not, do what you can to avoid it,...more importantly use your cell and get info for the cops too,...

It aint worth it to work so hard in life to let some low-life who doesnt value life end it all for you,...

take care everyone..
Old 05-20-2005, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Thumbs up

That was a scary night/ drive... glad you guys came out without a scratch... peace...
Old 05-20-2005, 12:24 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
glad that no one/car got car!

that's just ****ed up!
Old 05-20-2005, 12:34 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Adhere to the wisdom of Rodney King... "Can't we all just get along?"
Old 05-20-2005, 12:42 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
damn this moke on brown crime!
Old 05-20-2005, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
Bottom line

DRUGS ARE BAD!

it's also because of their low socioeconomic status(nothing to lose) but drugs causes low socioeconomic status a lot of the time. sad where Hawaii is headed. too many weak people that can't say no to drugs or are too dumb to see the consequences.
Old 05-20-2005, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
i woulda called 911 way before any action occurred-

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 05-20-2005, 02:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
wtf....that's f'ed up...

Quick Reply: After the Meat...