4080wrx & 4080's_reijay last minute going away get together!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 03:20 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
4080wrx & 4080's_reijay last minute going away get together!

as the title says: LAST MINUTE & some/most of you already know that we are moving to Korea in 2 weeks & would love to get everyone together.... We & a few friends will be at Just Tacos (Mililani Town Center) tonight @ 10:30. Come out to show some HIIC love!!! drink.... chill. etc...... HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU TONIGHT!!!! oh and you can bring your other half for those of you that have other half lol! ... other than that, EVERYONE is welcome to join!!!!!!!!! if you can't make it, hopefully HIIC will still be around when we get back from our tour(s) and see you all again.... =)

thanks,
MizzyJess
Old 01-03-2010, 06:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Have fun in Korea!

Will they let you take your cars up with you or do you have to leave them in the states?
Old 01-03-2010, 04:45 PM

^^^ thanks... we will be taking our cars... my car already got shipped out actually... i miss it.. =( lol! jess' car is next.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

Will the Evo be there by the time you get there? That'd be nice to at least have something that you know. Another guy on Nasioc has been there for a few months (Army I think). His STi isn't going to be there until Spring and he says there are no Suby dealers in Korea but one is opening.

Not sure how many Evos are there but your cars might be getting a lot of looks and attention from those that are in the know.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Sorry jess and mizzy, couldnt attend since i only seen this now.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by bpang1
Will the Evo be there by the time you get there? That'd be nice to at least have something that you know. Another guy on Nasioc has been there for a few months (Army I think). His STi isn't going to be there until Spring and he says there are no Suby dealers in Korea but one is opening.

Not sure how many Evos are there but your cars might be getting a lot of looks and attention from those that are in the know.
ummmm they told us that it should get there about 8 weeks so probably mid feb 'til end... ummm when did that guy from Nasioc move to Korea and when do you think he shipped his car? You mentioned that he's been there for a few months and his car won't get there 'til spring? wow... that's a long wait... I just hope mines won't be that long of a wait.... and yes you are right on the rarity of our cars when we get to korea... they will be one of a kind.... well yeah 2 of a kind since jess' car will be there too... =)

Originally Posted by dub81
Sorry jess and mizzy, couldnt attend since i only seen this now.
awww walter... it's ok.. some of my friends still owe me a night as well since they couldn't make it last night... I'll update you then.. he he =)
Old 01-04-2010, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
ummmm they told us that it should get there about 8 weeks so probably mid feb 'til end... ummm when did that guy from Nasioc move to Korea and when do you think he shipped his car? You mentioned that he's been there for a few months and his car won't get there 'til spring? wow... that's a long wait... I just hope mines won't be that long of a wait.... and yes you are right on the rarity of our cars when we get to korea... they will be one of a kind.... well yeah 2 of a kind since jess' car will be there too... =)

awww walter... it's ok.. some of my friends still owe me a night as well since they couldn't make it last night... I'll update you then.. he he =)
I think he left the states a couple months ago but maybe longer. Not sure if he shipped his car at that time or if they came back later to ship them. I'll ask.

I think I read that today it snowed almost a foot in South Korea...that'll be fun for you guys.

Last edited by bpang1; 01-04-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:30 PM

^^^ok thanks..that'll give me an idea... wow..snow is definitely something I'm looking forward to..hopefully they'll have some more left when we get there.. I've experienced haling & seen snow patches but that's about it... not sure if I'm ready for the cold weather though... =)
Old 01-04-2010, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
^^^ok thanks..that'll give me an idea... wow..snow is definitely something I'm looking forward to..hopefully they'll have some more left when we get there.. I've experienced haling & seen snow patches but that's about it... not sure if I'm ready for the cold weather though... =)
Seems he didn't send the car until recently so maybe you'll be ok.

Most important for the snow is some good shoes like hiking shoes and some good coats with the fleece stuff as the inner liner. I really don't know how much snow Korea gets so you might not be in as much trouble. Might be just like other areas that just get a couple weeks of snow and then more rain.