27 Kaneohe Marines Died

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 10:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
This sucks *****. I can understand if they died fighting, but in a helocopter crash! Man it makes me so mad. I am waiting to get a list of who died. I am praying that no one I no died, either way though it is a horrible loss of life.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:23 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
This is a sad day for Hawaii and all of the U. S. Condolences to all of the families and friends who have been affected by this tragedy.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:50 AM
VIP Member

Thank god, I just heard from my friend in 1/3 the unit the guys in the crash were in. My section, which was comm has no fatalities. It is good news, but there were still so many lives lost.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:23 PM

Location: Houston, Texas "Drive it like you stole it.." 13.034 @ 105.19 mph
Car Info: Aspen White 04 STI, Silver 03 RS (wife's car)
Originally Posted by outlaw23
Very Sad. I wish Mr. Bush could go to each and everyone of these Marines families to explain how there son's or daughter's loss was detrimental to U.S national security then i promise it will come to a stop and lives will be saved. The sad thing its going to take many more of these kinds of stories before this madness stops.
I definitely second this opinion.. Thank god I only have 3 weeks left in the Marines, I can no longer (involuntarily) support this lost cause that we have been fighting over. Bush could have avoided over 1000 deaths from military service members if he would have ended the war when it was declared over after the second week of fighting when they got their asses kicked. Anyhow the whole elections race was a joke and yes I have to admit I voted for Kerry, love me or hate me I'm just puttin in my two cents and hoping that things someday will eventually get better. It's sad to think how many of the people that died fighting overseas were under the age of 20. Real sad.
Old 01-29-2005, 11:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kewldan
I definitely second this opinion.. Thank god I only have 3 weeks left in the Marines, I can no longer (involuntarily) support this lost cause that we have been fighting over. Bush could have avoided over 1000 deaths from military service members if he would have ended the war when it was declared over after the second week of fighting when they got their asses kicked. Anyhow the whole elections race was a joke and yes I have to admit I voted for Kerry, love me or hate me I'm just puttin in my two cents and hoping that things someday will eventually get better. It's sad to think how many of the people that died fighting overseas were under the age of 20. Real sad.
I'm glad you, Carlo, and most liberals have no problem standing on the graves of those who give their lives for your freedom and press politics. It makes me sick. Don't point fingers do something about it, which I guess you tried to by voting for Kerry. I'm not trying to turn this into a debate, but go the the politics thread or something if you want to complain about the war. Don't post here. You are steeling the glory from those who deserve it for giving their all.