10/17/2010 Annual Aloha United Way HIIC Charity Event Gathering & Show n Shine!! FTW

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
SO..... Who is Labmonkey and Xen?? Post pics of your cars and yourself so I along side HIIC know who you are...
Old 10-19-2010, 05:34 PM

Car Info: 08 LR STI
Originally Posted by dub81
SO..... Who is Labmonkey and Xen?? Post pics of your cars and yourself so I along side HIIC know who you are...
i think Labmonkey was the last one to show up at servco.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 04' wrb WRX sedan
Yup, we made it out to the park but weren't sure where to go and saw a RS parked in the middle of the street waving people past. We thought he was broke down so we turned around at the next light. Didn't know he was just keeping traffic going. Once we finally made it to servco we thought we went to the wrong spot, Pat told me where to find everyone. (thanks Patrick!) Otherwise we had fun!
Old 10-19-2010, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
Originally Posted by Labmonkey
Yup, we made it out to the park but weren't sure where to go and saw a RS parked in the middle of the street waving people past. We thought he was broke down so we turned around at the next light. Didn't know he was just keeping traffic going. Once we finally made it to servco we thought we went to the wrong spot, Pat told me where to find everyone. (thanks Patrick!) Otherwise we had fun!
Hi Christian, I met you at the Servco parking lot. Thank you for coming by and taking along your family with you. I know it's not easy to just walk in like that to a big event without knowing a lot of people so I really give you a credit for being there. Sorry if were so busy and didn't have time to talk to you but hopefully you come down in the weekly meets and we will have more time to "talk story".

Ted

Last edited by kolohe_04sti; 10-19-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Quick Reply: 10/17/2010 Annual Aloha United Way HIIC Charity Event Gathering & Show n Shine!! FTW