to the 06 blk sti that tried to put me into the wall

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by sneezerboi
Actually, I think that i-club stickers should be approved by at least 5 existing i-club members.

Its a public forum and I think that wont work...since anyone can get a sticker, anywhere....We should all get stickers front and back, not too big, so we can identify the Iclub and the ones who are committing these offenses....would be easier...but then again I dont wanna be rolling in a sticker on wheeels...atleast 1 in the rear....thats just me...
Old 11-14-2005, 11:39 AM

Car Info: Storme..
i remember seeing a black 06 STi... did the guy have glasses?

i remember trying to wave hi and the guy just shunned me.. but he looked asian so it might not be the dude..

this pisses me off a lot..
Old 11-14-2005, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
thanks for the replies guys. i agree that we should have stickers approved by atleast 5 active members. everyone take care and be safe out there. dan, move back already!! HIIC is not the same w/o you.
Old 11-14-2005, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Sorry to hear bout that today but jsut this morning as I pulled out of my house a green civic hatchback with some wierd body kit was waiting for me around the corner. Then went at it side by side against me. And I just left my house a minute ago and I'm already a target!
Old 11-14-2005, 07:37 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
dumb azz ***s..
Old 11-14-2005, 07:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
Sorry about that. I received a couple of those. Yet, good thing you were alone.
I feel your pain.

Take care, be careful

PS>

Not all O6ers are like that guy...
Old 11-14-2005, 07:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Wow the fun in the sun never ends. I am going to have to visit you guys sometime next year.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:46 PM

Car Info: 5.4RS
that friken sucks y0 if thsi ever happens to someone else get the plate number i can get the registered owners info and we can pay him/her a visit if its bad enough mister sig and eagle can come along too :anger:
Old 11-14-2005, 08:59 PM

Car Info: 2005 Metallic Gray STI
Originally Posted by 808subaru
wassup B! nah i didn't have my glasses on, so i missed the plate.
!!! MUST WEAR GLASSES !!!
lol
Sorry to hear that man.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
this is why i sold my 04. i am tired of seeing these punk kids driving like idiots. it's bad enough that pleuger(sp?) is trying to ruin subaru here, but now there's all these kids acting stupid. i'm as diehard as the next subaru fan but this has got to stop. i don't even frequent the boards anymore because all i see is the same stupid things over and over. what blowoff valve will make me cool? which rims should i get so i can go faster? i think there should be some form of qualification process. i have no problem letting these people lurk on the boards but don't let them post. hell most of them don't come to the meets(not that i really do anymore either ). sry for the hijack and rave chris and sry to hear about what happened. if i run into him i will be sure to track him down and give him one for. L8R
Old 11-14-2005, 09:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1996 STI V3 Type RA
Originally Posted by 91sleeper
this is why i sold my 04. i am tired of seeing these punk kids driving like idiots. it's bad enough that pleuger(sp?) is trying to ruin subaru here, but now there's all these kids acting stupid. i'm as diehard as the next subaru fan but this has got to stop. i don't even frequent the boards anymore because all i see is the same stupid things over and over. what blowoff valve will make me cool? which rims should i get so i can go faster? i think there should be some form of qualification process. i have no problem letting these people lurk on the boards but don't let them post. hell most of them don't come to the meets(not that i really do anymore either ). sry for the hijack and rave chris and sry to hear about what happened. if i run into him i will be sure to track him down and give him one for. L8R
How goes the car? PM me your phone number so I can call you sometime.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:05 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
it's going ok. got it running good. the throttle needed to be adjusted and a few small things replaced. had the engine and fuel system flushed. gonna try and put on my intercooler tomorow with ryans help and then dial up the boost and see what blows up first. i'll pm you my number and you better call me up cause i need some stuff from the land of the rising sun.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 PM

Car Info: '13 WRX Hatch OBP
Originally Posted by 91sleeper

I like you.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:38 AM

Car Info: 05 STI
I just think there's just too many stoopid drivers to begin with....I've recently noticed quite a bit of tourists that try to race me by flashin hazards, gettin on my a$$ or some act of dumb driving here on the big island..and since im on the topic, yesterday drivin home from work, some haoles in a chrysler sebring (convertible) overtake me and the idiots in the back start throwin their hands up in the air basically calling me out...oh yea, almost causing an accident when they ended up barely squeezing in a couple cars ahead with oncoming traffic coming..well..sorry to hear what happened to you,sad that it had to be from a fellow subbie owner~! shame on them..hope you all be safe on oahu...
Old 11-15-2005, 12:43 AM

Car Info: MY02 GD WAGON, MY87 AW11
This is one of the major reasons Alot of us original Iclubbers got out. The retards.

But such is life, the world rotates and I need to jump back in. SO, im going to build another GC8 and teach the youngins' History class. As if my MKI MR2 didnt all ready. lol.

Big D, you sellin?

Quick Reply: to the 06 blk sti that tried to put me into the wall