**ITALY*World CUP 2006 Champions**

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by clamdip
yeah, i agree that he should be fined, and i think he will. in fact, with the money he's fined, he should donate it to i-club. ok that was dumb, but you get my drift. yeah, FIFA does those lame cover-ups for choke players and clubs, but yet, they try to be the "good ones" on the outside. it's all politics.

^^^^Yepp, Im with you^^^^
Old 07-10-2006, 12:56 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
It's all politics when countries are involved.

Really, should we single out Zidane for that act? Tons of players commit hard fouls on other matches. Just b'caz Zidane is a star player and now he turns into this monster. It was stupid on his part, no doubt about that. Hehe... if you want dirty, C. Ronaldo from Portugal is one of the shadiest player in this World Cup.

Brazil played like crap and they should be sent home. This prove one again South Amercian teams can never win a WC title in Europe.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:58 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by luktang
if you want dirty, C. Ronaldo from Portugal is one of the shadiest player in this World Cup.
i still never sen what happened any one have a link to that?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:59 PM
Troll

I guarantee you if T.O hits someone in the field, we will hear it for ever,,,, it's all bull ****,,,,
FA'K politics,,, Lets play ball!!!,,,lol
Old 07-11-2006, 03:28 AM

Car Info: Renault Clio RS R27
Well first of all, ZZ didn't do a sh*t when that fu*ck*ng italian guy put his hands around him. ZZ just walk away without complaining.
But that sh*ty Italian must had said something about his religion that **** him off. That headbutt was the best "head" I saw in soccer and I think that Italian guy got serve.

I'm no football fan, I don't care France lost... Italia were the best. But I hate football team that fall like leaf when someone touch them.
All I have to say is thumb up to ZZ for his head! Not fairplay and professional, but who care! better received his head in the chest! than Zidane right kick in the *****.

I will still watch ZZ playing when I can because I still think his a genius.

Last edited by HxllxMan; 07-11-2006 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:14 AM
Troll

^^^LMAO^^^

This is what I like about these forums,,,, "The Discussion"
Old 07-11-2006, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by luktang
It's all politics when countries are involved.

Really, should we single out Zidane for that act? Tons of players commit hard fouls on other matches. Just b'caz Zidane is a star player and now he turns into this monster. It was stupid on his part, no doubt about that. Hehe... if you want dirty, C. Ronaldo from Portugal is one of the shadiest player in this World Cup.

Brazil played like crap and they should be sent home. This prove one again South Amercian teams can never win a WC title in Europe.
or what about luis figo, when he headbutted that one guy in the quarters i think and got away with it. nobody saw that.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:47 AM

the controversy now is that zidane shouldn't have gotten that red card from the center referee. nobody on the pitch saw what happened. it was the 4th referee that saw it on the video replay and he relayed it down to the center referee. technically, he can't make that call. only the 2 AR's and the center ref can do that. a bit controversial. i know, i know it was dangerous and i understand that, however, that's what crazy about this sport. there's so much that you can get away with. it's part of the sport. sad but true.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:46 PM

Car Info: Renault Clio RS R27
the controversy now is that zidane shouldn't have gotten that red card from the center referee. nobody on the pitch saw what happened. it was the 4th referee that saw it on the video replay and he relayed it down to the center referee. technically, he can't make that call. only the 2 AR's and the center ref can do that. a bit controversial. i know, i know it was dangerous and i understand that, however, that's what crazy about this sport. there's so much that you can get away with. it's part of the sport. sad but true.
Agree, FIFA don't allow to use video replay... but they did for the Zidane. Why?...
Old 07-12-2006, 01:46 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
or what about luis figo, when he headbutted that one guy in the quarters i think and got away with it. nobody saw that.
The whole Portugal team can fall, claiming they got tripped by oxygen.