Old 08-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Hell yeah it is,,, Im reading up on it, right now,,,lol
Old 08-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Dyno Flash
A few points - first congratulations to Team Big Valley, I am pleased to know Victor and his team a great group of guys

I could not be happier for them to have success and set a new record on their trip to the US

I finally was able to get out on the line ahead of Roli the great driver but sadly I was not used to the new larger drag radials and did not have the two step set high enough and bogged

I do not care that I lost - it does not mean anything. It was just good to see Big Vall;y running so well and setting a new record

Also, I was able to set a new record for a RH9 Evo 8 - fastest Evo 8 on drag radials which meant a lot to me

On a seperate note, it should be said that I was greatly offended and insulted by the rude behavior of Crawford and he is on my list of punks

As some of you may know, I was able to get the Big valley car connected with Turbo Magazine last year and I wrote a great cover feature on the Big Valley car (for no pay I would add). Of course I mentioned the engine work of Crawford in my article at that time.

Also, I connected Big valley Team with on of my major sponsors Exedy to help them with a clutch problem they had last year.

It seems that some people in this industry have short memories and do not appreciate the assistance of others as when I casually asked to look at the cold air intake on the big valley car which was neatly installed inside the head light, Mr. Crawford rudely advised me that no one can look under the hood of the Big valley car.

I thought that Mr. Crawford's manner and actions were inappropriate given the fact that I had gone well out of my way to help the big valley team in many respects.

I guess for Mr. Crawford life is a one way street - he is a self centered and obnoxious tool

I will never use any Crawford products in the future

Thanks and congrats Big valley your a great team with a jerk for a motor sposnor

Thats a True Gentleman,,,, AL Friedman (DynoFlash) Evo
Old 08-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Dyno Flash
I just wanted to add this additional comment

Two times Big Valley Team has came to the US and shown 100% dedication and commitment to excelence in motorsports

Last year it was clutch problems and it found Big Valley changing clutches in the parking lot opver night to make the race and working their way through a nightmare of insanity after the car was brought down from Vermont the day before the race

This year it was weather problems and again Victor showed his true colors as he was determined to get his car down the track at any cost

Not too many rational people would trail for two hours driving to a distant track in the hopes of manking one glory pass down the track

Not many people would race for nothing more than honor and respect

Not manmy people would spend a small fortune in costs to achive such a goal

There are not many people as passionate and dedicated to a hobby as Team Big Valley and its my privilege to have had the chance to race with this guys two years in a row

I don't see myself racing against them - I see myself as just another guy watching in awe to see what the single minded dedication and team effort of a great team of guys can accomplish

Watching Victor "negotiate" our way into ATCO after so many others had failed was a day I will never forget - I dont think anyone could say NO to Victor !!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope that you guys can return on October 14 - I will have some improvements installed to try and make things more interesting
A man of his words!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Troll

TEAM BIG VALLEY STI from : (Puerto Rico)

Bottom Left: Gadiel the Guru ( Tuner)
Top Right standing up: Victor (Vitito) Caputis
Bottom Right no hat: the Driver "Roly"

Name:  DSC02048.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  58.5 KB

Al Friedman Dyno Flash Evo

Last edited by thunder_sti; 08-27-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:54 PM
Troll

Thumbs up 9.50@150.68mph and 750+whp Big Valley STI.

Here is the complete summary:

Originally Posted by Gadiel
As the tittle of this thread
This weekend we dyno the car to see that everything was ok and adjust the fuel map on the rich side we dyno more than 750+whp.
At this moment we are not going to say the exact number but we are very close to the 800whp.

After that we wait all day on Englishtown to race on the EVO vs WRX shootout but all day was raining and was impossible to run.

We decide to drive to ATCO 1.5 hours to run there. AMS and AL decide to do the same.

Al want to run against Big Valley STI and the winner take all on ATCO and we accept the offer.

As soon we arrive to ATCO Victor (Big Valley STI owner) talk with the owner of ATCO racewaypark and he let us do 2 passes for each of the 3 cars.

The first pass was the Big Valley STI vs AL EVO.
On this pass with a very bad launch we win the match and the car run 9.50@150.68mph on drag radials ( no slicks or Hossiers DOT). This is a new record for us.

I have to say that all of this was impossible to do without the help of all of our sponsors.

First of all Crawford Performance. Quirt build the complete engine including the cylinder heads. We use the S4 short block. Is very funny how this short block hold all this power using the stock sleeves. We run fast and put high dyno number without engine problems. Now I want to see how many shops do both of this as we do. Quirt this engine is amaizing make so much power and so easy. At this moment I dont know when this engine are going to stop making power. Thanks for all your support and for build the best subaru engine period.

Second I have to thanks Ultimate Racing. Ultimate build a custom made GT40 turbo kit for our car. Everybody know that UR build the bests turbo kits for Subaru, but this one is special. WIth this new kit we reach full boost 1000rpm sooner than the GT35R.. THe firment is excellent and with this kit we already dyno more than 700whp on FULL BOOST only at 35psi. Thanks Ultimate for your support.

Also I want to thanks Exedy clutch. ON the past we have used Tilton dual disc, Tilton Triple carbon (very good clutch) , ACT, SPec, Cltchmaster, but this new Exedy Triple disc clutch is the best we have tested. The pedal feel is soft, the clutch modulate very easy, and the most important hold all this power on the dyno and the dragstrip.

Also Driveshsft shop thanks for the stage 5 axels and the Driveshaft.
Also I want to thanks
carrito.net
Kartboy
Georgie performance
Turbo Trix
Sporty Dyno

The best part of all this parts are that are available for any one to want to buy this parts.

Now we are planning to ship the car back to PR because I know that we can run 9.3sec@150+mph with street Drag radials.

Now every suby owner know that is possible to compete the fastest street evo.

We have videos of this weekend, as soon we finish editing this videos you wold see the links on this threads.

Al we are waiting from you to post that the SUbaru are better than the EVO as you offer on your bet if we win.

Thanks

Gadiel
soon better numbers