***Friends WRX Stolen***

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 12:28 PM

Car Info: easystreet's ESX 344 Stage 4 Dyno Tuned
all this stuff is making living in kalihi less and less appealing.......Im getting an alarm ASAP. I dont care if i have a doorless garage with motion activated lights and a gate.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:35 PM

i dont know but last week when i was outside my house and fixing my 240 i parked my subaru out so i can get the shade from the tent to work on my 240 and then while i was working on my 240 their's this young peepz on a blue integra with exhaust n' all that shi* stop bside my rex then back up and look at me wut em i doing, then they look at my rex again like they'r planing something; so i ask my brada inlow if he know anybody that has blue integra, and he said nop. so i dont know guys/galz u better look out for those car shoppers out there.... ohh yeah ill have my bat f***** ready and if they try. (&$^%&#) will get em.

i know most of the i-clubers here wanna help anywayz so just post the plate and i know someones gonna spot that car somewhere. this is like a honda thift fever, is it bcoz' theirs a lot if subyz out their like hondaz now?
Old 09-08-2005, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 2010 STI
Where do you guys recommend to get an alarm?
Old 09-08-2005, 12:59 PM

Car Info: Justy
Originally Posted by racer_chick
I'd recommend my friend Ron, his company name is Tintco. He does good work and he carries Clifford alarms. Give him a call 955-8468.

Brandon
Old 09-08-2005, 01:12 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX
That's a great idea. Maybe if everyone starts posting up car and vehicle descriptions license plates of suspected car shoppers we'll be able to help HPD catch them.
Old 09-08-2005, 01:13 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX
If not........we'll know who to go after!
Old 09-08-2005, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by allenssn715
That's a great idea. Maybe if everyone starts posting up car and vehicle descriptions license plates of suspected car shoppers we'll be able to help HPD catch them.
Originally Posted by allenssn715
If not........we'll know who to go after!

yeah next time u see someone suspecios or something write the plate n' all dat crap down, then if something goes down or get stollen then u get 1 suspect on ur hand then check out their place, if u get em busted call the cops then if the cops on the way and get them get a bat and chase em down. lolz
Old 09-08-2005, 01:24 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
Originally Posted by black_s203
i dont know but last week when i was outside my house and fixing my 240 i parked my subaru out so i can get the shade from the tent to work on my 240 and then while i was working on my 240 their's this young peepz on a blue integra with exhaust n' all that shi* stop bside my rex then back up and look at me wut em i doing, then they look at my rex again like they'r planing something; so i ask my brada inlow if he know anybody that has blue integra, and he said nop. so i dont know guys/galz u better look out for those car shoppers out there.... ohh yeah ill have my bat f***** ready and if they try. (&$^%&#) will get em.

i know most of the i-clubers here wanna help anywayz so just post the plate and i know someones gonna spot that car somewhere. this is like a honda thift fever, is it bcoz' theirs a lot if subyz out their like hondaz now?
watch out for that teg! if its and older style 92-93 than I've been seeing that ****er around the heights up looking suspicious I've had him drive past my friends house roll slow looking in the garage and the cars...
Old 09-08-2005, 01:31 PM

ralf, we should tale that f***er and c where his going then pit him (ill go to the front) then get ur bat and scare the f*** out of him. lol j/k yeah man i saw him and its like his car shopping. i know down the other way here my house get a blue sti but i dont know him, mayb he saw him too if he go that road...

every body should keep their guard up!
Old 09-08-2005, 01:56 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by racer_chick
my brother kent at security and sounds. 947-8799 he carries viper and clifford. give him a call. no need to go down since hes done numerous wrx already.. honestly, hes not the cheapest, but i guarantee he does one of the best work here on the islands..
Old 09-08-2005, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
whoaa this really sucks.............I was victimized twice a few years ago for my civic i made the move to a subaru hoping this would never happen but it seems like its starting to get big. its a good thing i have my club thingy on my brake pedal ( you know the one thats guaranteed not to come off whether you saw/shoot/bite etc etc)and other anti theft devices installed (will not get into any details) on top of that my crazy **** father inlaw and the pitbull that walks around strapped. basically they are not starting my car and driving away with it they had better bring a flat bed if they want my car that bad. well anyways sorry to hear about your losses hope he recovers his wrx and the person(s) responsible are flogged in public.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by push2
watch out for that teg! if its and older style 92-93 than I've been seeing that ****er around the heights up looking suspicious I've had him drive past my friends house roll slow looking in the garage and the cars...

Theres another guy that hangs out Kapolei area(kmart)....light blue cadillac, the guy always has a duke rag on his head and a fem in it,,,,I have noticed the car for about 3 weeks straight coming in and out of the tracks...especially last saturday Drift showoff, went with the wife and she wanted to go to kmart and soon enough theres the car,,, with these 2 subjects....wandering around the cars and looking at aged peoplestranged....I was just waiting for my military flash backs/ expertise to send a message to this individual....Be Aware...Kapolei area....thanks....thunder_sti
Old 09-08-2005, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 01 Impreza RSTi, 08 Evo MR, and 13 XV
Originally Posted by thunder_sti
....I was just waiting for my military flash backs/ expertise to send a message to this individual

thats what i'm talking about Jose we need to find some comp b make some shape charges and put them on these f*&kers cars and make an example of would be thieves.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:29 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
I'd hate to think this BS would be going on in Kapolei. I live there! Then again, Mike's (Nismoflip) Civic was stolen from right on front of his house down the road from me.
Old 09-08-2005, 03:33 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
it's only a matter of time- people are starting to notice that it's easy tp pry our windows open with a wedge and pop the power locks-

since anything below 05(STi) has no immobilizer an ALARM is MANDATORY... imho.
i have my factory horn, a 120 db siren under the hood, a 120 db siren INSIDE the car... the only thing i'm missing is the motion detector... who cares if its sensitive and irritating....

whoever does steal my car, hopefully will have bleeding ears from my alarm prior to me getting out of bed..... oh and i do plan on stalling 2 more piezo tweeters inside also.

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*

Quick Reply: ***Friends WRX Stolen***