***Bad News From Iraq***

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 01:18 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
Thunder

They haven't issued you guys POPE BOXES? you know where you will have bullet proof glass to hide behind? I saw plenty over there, but of course it seems as though another soldier lost his life due to the PPP of the BDE CDR's and the risk assesment of them being out there on a set target for day to day operations. Man... this is getting too crazy.

By the way thunder, a word of advice, just to give you an advantage, you can claim disability for PTSD. Shoot since you went 3 times you can get paid. Honestly my wife was diagnosed with that and she is receiving 10 percent disability for the rest of her life. Plus the other things the army broke on her. Plus if you get the chance to apply for a government job on appropriated fund, GS, you will always be on the top of the list as a Veteran and also as a Disabled Service member. So Keep in mind that so you can plan on your exit strategy, and your opportunities when you get to Puerto Rico. I got lots of info on it so hit me up.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by 4080's_ReiJay
=( sad.....this is actually the third time i log in here ever since my husband (4080wrx) created my account....as some of you may have known, it's been 10 days since the day he left for iraq...hhmm i don't know what to say...i'm a little bummed out...my head turned so quick as soon as i read the topic "Bad News From Iraq"...really thought iraq would've gotten better by now but i guess not...that sucks...can't really do anything but to give my husband my full support...no matter what it takes...and pray for all the soldier's safety...and to jose, i haven't met you yet but i know that my husband knows you...stay safe up there and take care....and to my husband as well...come home safe daddy...and we'll see you soon...goodnight everyone!

Thanks,,,Ms.Jess, and Your husband and all of us will be / and are in good hands,,,"GOD"...prayers, believe and bible are our biggest weapons...

Thanks,,,and dont worry we will be alright,,,Thanks,,Once again...

Jose..
Old 08-10-2006, 09:55 AM

Car Info: A red one with 4 wheels
Prayers to you and yours.....

I can't say anything to or for you that hasn't already been said. But, know that there is one more person who is always praying for you guys out there in the field putting yourself into harm's way to defend the liberties and freedoms that many Americans take for granted. Know that your work and your courage does not go unnoticed nor does it go unappreciated.

~Bless~

Jo
Old 08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
Originally Posted by Mystic_88
They haven't issued you guys POPE BOXES? you know where you will have bullet proof glass to hide behind? I saw plenty over there, but of course it seems as though another soldier lost his life due to the PPP of the BDE CDR's and the risk assesment of them being out there on a set target for day to day operations. Man... this is getting too crazy.

By the way thunder, a word of advice, just to give you an advantage, you can claim disability for PTSD. Shoot since you went 3 times you can get paid. Honestly my wife was diagnosed with that and she is receiving 10 percent disability for the rest of her life. Plus the other things the army broke on her. Plus if you get the chance to apply for a government job on appropriated fund, GS, you will always be on the top of the list as a Veteran and also as a Disabled Service member. So Keep in mind that so you can plan on your exit strategy, and your opportunities when you get to Puerto Rico. I got lots of info on it so hit me up.

POPE BOXES???? WT hell is that,,, Nope,,,just X2 sappy(bullet proof vest plates) that weigh about 8pounds each,,,Its really crazy out here,,,but we all have faith,,,to get out of here soon and safely...

Thanks,,,for the advice and Info,,,, I'll stay in contact ,,, Thanks,,,