Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

WRX Top Speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2003, 12:22 AM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
what u said sounds like u dont like **** very much. and wat u said doesnt make much sense except for the implication that u dont like asians or something.. european cars.. are much more expensive than european m3 and bmw's. and at the same time japanese cars can smoke em fast n easy and are cheaper. the sti for instance is cheaper than an m3 and can smoke it.

by the way japanese shiet gots great technology great reliability. unlike some cars which u guys kno wat im talking about. benz, VW, always got problems with electrical wiring or something else. the subaru is cheap and can smoke a lot of domestics such as the VW's that cost the same or more than a subaru. audi's cost more than subaru. and slower. bmw's cost more and slower, benz cost more and may b slower or may be faster but you got to pay 10 times the price for an AMG, THAT IS A PITY.

japanese manufacturing. takes everything from the world and makes it the best. if you dont know the quality of japanese engines. *** 4cylinders that outgun european and domestic 4cylinders.......

televisions, camcorders. cell phones. etc.. then. THAT IS PITIFUL
Old 05-16-2003, 12:24 AM

goto face the facts sometimes. the truth can hurt or can enlighten you. depends on how dogmatic or open minded you are.
Old 05-16-2003, 12:33 AM

the united states of america is one of the greatest nations... because it has the best of every culture. german technology, japanese technology, italian technology, etc.. should learn to appreciate every culture. for it makes this country greater because it has not just one great thing. but many varieties of great things to make this nation greater than great.
Old 05-16-2003, 01:40 AM

Dear downshift - you're a dope.

Read his post - it has NOTHING to do with any race, religion, culture, favorite food, or nose-picking habits.

What he said was "It's a shame Subaru is not Europen..." WHY? BECAUSE OF EUROPEAN DELIVERY. You can go buy a EUROPEAN CAR and drive it in EUROPE. In particular GERMANY WHERE THERE ARE STRETCHES OF ROADS WITHOUT SPEED LIMITS.

If Subaru's were European, then they would probably have a EUROPEAN DELIVERY PROGRAM. Like BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, etc...

Subaru, sadly, does NOT have a Japanse Delivery program, nor does any other car maker that I'm aware of. I'm sure if there was one, however, we would have said, "It would be cool to go to Japan and see the scooby factory and pick up your car and spend a few days cruising around Japan with your new ride..."

I honestly have NO idea how you confused it with anything having to do with race, or "European is better than Asian..." he was simply stating that (many are unaware) of a cool opportunity to pick up a brand new car in the country, overseas, in which it was made. AND get the potential opportunity to turn it into a vacation, and to drive strethes of roads where 150mph will not get your arrested on the spot.

Seriously man
And by your retarded "rebuttal" (to a post that didn't exsit) you seem to say that Asian's are superior to every other living being on this planet. Yes - I guess we all just have to face the facts sometime

Again, please actually READ a post before making your posts about "the truth."

Finally, you are correct, America is a great nation. Just like Canada, and Mexico, and South Africa, and France, and China, and Brazil, and Iceland, and Germany, and Taiwan, and Russia, and Japan, and Australia, and...

Last edited by CirrusWRX; 05-16-2003 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-16-2003, 02:03 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 06 A3
televisions, camcorders. cell phones.
Too bad these all use american technology inside.. hehe...
Old 05-16-2003, 11:46 AM

Car Info: Silver 2002 WRX Sedan
Wink Just a friendly reminder!

Be carefull!
Attached Thumbnails WRX Top Speed-1053011850957_03wrx002.jpg  
Old 05-16-2003, 11:57 AM

Car Info: Silver 2002 WRX Sedan
Very,

Very careful!
Attached Thumbnails WRX Top Speed-i-6.jpg  
Old 05-16-2003, 10:18 PM

Yeah - sorry for the harshness - I just got all bent out of shape and hit the reply button too fast, but it was an appropriate response to an equally dumb post in which the author also hit the "reply" button too fast.

One bad post deserves another.
Old 05-17-2003, 05:03 AM

"by the way japanese shiet gots great technology great reliability. unlike some cars which u guys kno wat im talking about. benz, VW, always got problems with electrical wiring or something else. the subaru is cheap and can smoke a lot of domestics such as the VW's that cost the same or more than a subaru. audi's cost more than subaru. and slower. bmw's cost more and slower, benz cost more and may b slower or may be faster but you got to pay 10 times the price for an AMG, THAT IS A PITY."

fact 1 =)

"japanese manufacturing. takes everything from the world and makes it the best. if you dont know the quality of japanese engines. *** 4cylinders that outgun european and domestic 4cylinders......."

fact 2

fact3: america is a continent not a nation, south.. north.. you know.. I said the United States of America. the nation.

also i did not say asians were superior to every other race. i simply stated that japanese technology is why we got playstation2, nintendo, sony tv, etc.. STATED is stating ok? also it doesnt sound too nice if i say its a pity m3's are ****, hateful term for germans. from ww2, as to ***. hateful word for japanese.

id b better to state a nationality by its formal name. Japanese. German. etc..

goto face the facts. not that asians are superior. oh my. that is so immature. but japanese cars are more reliable. and the united states of america is one of the greatest because its the richest and most powerful. because of every cultures pros combined to make this wonderful nation. =) weeeeeeeeeeee

Quick Reply: WRX Top Speed