Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

Review on my WORX BOV - not that good :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 06:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Ford
Thanks for the write up. i was actually considering getting one. let me know what happens.
Old 11-29-2003, 11:24 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
thanks for the info... i dont really think i would trust anything from works. something just seems funny. be careful wth that bov, make sure that the flutter noise inst compressor surge.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:19 PM
tap

I had the exact same prob with the spring, I was not happy at all with compressor stall. I received a replacement spring and it made a heck of a difference. I also cleaned and lubed the bov when I replaced the spring with no probs since. I did not have a fitment issue utilizing the TurboXS FMIC and the worx's BOV clears the intake mainfold unlike the TurboXS Type H (just touches no matter how I adjust the piping).
Old 12-01-2003, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
I don't think aznfoos is being immature at all. He is giving an opinion of a product that he purchased. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and not all will be positive.

Quick Reply: Review on my WORX BOV - not that good :(