Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

if anyone wants to help me out with my project. i will hook you up for helping me.

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 07:31 PM

Car Info: 2004+ Two Tone Green
if anyone wants to help me out with my project. i will hook you up for helping me.

i need some stock injectors for my car so i can break the motor in. currently i have 800 cc injectors and those are way to big for break in. what i am going to do is run the motor N/A for 500 miles then do an oil change. after that i will be putting the turbo on and break the turbo in while i brake the motor in harder for the next 1000 miles. then from that point i am good to go. if someone lends me their injectors i will either do free labor for them, or get them cost plus tax on anything they want. please pm me or email me. thanks

nick-diblasi@***.net
Old 04-24-2003, 01:11 AM

Car Info: Boosted Geo Prizm
I would help you out only because your taking your car to levels I can only dream of. Alas, I dont have an extra set of injectors laying around.

But if I did help you though, I'd make you fly to Hawaii to help me out and change my spark plugs and oil!
Old 04-24-2003, 09:26 PM

Car Info: WRX wagon, VS2 A spec
Hey, I have some stockers. PM me.

joe