Engine/Power - EJ20T (pre-2006 WRX and JDM) There is replacement for displacement, it is forced induction - OEM 2.0 liter turbo engines in the USDM WRX. 90-94 Legacy Turbo EJ22 turbo engines can also be discussed here.

FS: WRX Exedy Hyper Single 6 puck clutch kit & Fly Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 03:31 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Arrow FS: WRX Exedy Hyper Single 6 puck clutch kit & Fly Wheel

Alright so I bought my 02 WRX about a year ago and this clutch came with the car, not installed, but in the trunk. I won't be using this clutch kit because I don't have enough power to make it worth use. I thought about installing the fly wheel but I would rather deal with that when I need to get a new clutch. Anyways it is used, the disc is worn down quite a bit so I am not sure if you would need to get a new one or not. This kit brand new is pretty expensive, this is a link to a page with it for sale new :
($1400) http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/...roducts_id=965

I can send you pictures upon request so just PM me and I will get you some, it may be a few days because I don't currently have my camera. I am not sure how long it was used but once I get some detailed pics up, maybe your judgment will be more accurate than mine.

It fits the 02-05 two liter wrx's, and obviously has to be a 5 speed manual trans, not the 6 spd sti. I am located in Damascus Oregon, local purchases would be preferred but I could ship it to you if necessary. Since it is rather heavy I would need to check for shipping charges. If it is not a local transaction, paypal would be used/preferred. It has just been sitting in my garage the last year and I just want to get rid of it. The asking price is 350 since it is used and I want it gone.

I would also possibly be interested in trading or part trade for other various WRX parts, Let me know what you have and I will consider most offers