STROMUNG EXHAUSTS!!!! Look NO Further!! Best Deals Around!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 09:40 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
probably no tax since they're not in CA
Old 03-07-2005, 10:53 PM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
shazaam - It is 2.25in piping.

SkyHunt_WRX - Hey if you were trying to increase power then you would want to stay with the 3in piping...going with the 2.5in is only good for increased torque. If you were going to replace the Primary DP and get a catback then it would only make sense to go all the way and get a full Turboback because that would be the most cost effective and ensure that everything match up properly because the stock pipe is 2.5in. So to get a full 3in would make more sense. The Stromung exhausts are known for being not loud but giving you more of the boxer rumble like you want. Either of the tips will be fine with the XA being the loudest then the Single Tip, and least noisy being the Dual Tip. So that is what I would recommend going with a 3in Dual Tip Turboback with either high flow catpipe or racepipe depending on what set up you want. Let me know if you have any other questions!

illogical - Thanks Jeff! Glad you are satisfied!

se0ul - Yeah the price is back to the normal price on the first page because the sale ended in Feb. And that price includes shipping and there is NO tax for CA peeps.

soundwave - Thanks for the help!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 03-08-2005 at 10:32 AM.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:15 AM

SkyHunt_WRX - Scott there is not much added droning when on the highway...I have a Turboback with no cats in it at all and it is not like those that you can't even hear yourself think or talk in. When driving on the highway it is a little increase in sound but not much at all. And yes you are correct the prices on the first page I keep current and shipping is FREE and no tax for CA peeps! And to place an order send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net and let me know what all you want....ie. Stromung 3in Dual Tip Turboback w/highflow catpipe or Racepipe (no cats) and I will take care of the rest!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-09-2005, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
SkyHunt_WRX - When you order the exhaust do yourself a favor and either order or pickup a set of Kartboy exhaust hangers (the regular/short length, same thing). You'll end up with something that looks like the attached picture (just taken from my STi).
Attached Thumbnails STROMUNG EXHAUSTS!!!!  Look NO Further!!  Best Deals Around!!-stromung-exhaust.jpg  
Old 03-09-2005, 09:40 PM

illogical - Very sweet pick and great advice! Thanks a ton for posting!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-10-2005, 01:44 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Brian - I just wanted to be sure the dual tip muffler listed for the Legacy at the very start of this thread is the old ('97-99) body style. Previously I've only seen the single tip listed for that body style, but I'm very interested in picking up a dual tip.

Thanks,
Pat Olsen
'97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan

PS - What would shipping to 96706 be? (An arm and a leg, I'm sure!)
Old 03-10-2005, 10:28 PM

Patrick Olsen - I will double check for you but I am pretty sure that we will have an exhaust that will fit your car. I will check on the shipping!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-11-2005, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
yo brian...

This is Jon from Hawaii... I see that some of my hawaii peeps are contact you about a great exhaust...

Anyway... do you know if Stromung makes a rear section add-on that replaced their 2 or 1 tip exhaust with a straight pipe? or more free flow?

I abosolutely love this exhaust but I'd like to get a little bit more power when racing. but ues the dual tip that I bought from you every other time.

Jon
Old 03-15-2005, 01:57 PM

Car Info: a 2.5RS not an 04PSMWRX
hey, im seriously thinking about getting a 3in stromuing single tip TBE within the next couple of days and i was wondering if anyone could send me a clip of how sweet the stromung exhaust sounds like and possibly even a picture with the single tip from a distance. if anyone could provide those things for me, you're great. thanks.

btw, sorry if this was asked already but would the 3in TBE fit to the stock uppipe correctly? thanks again.
Old 03-16-2005, 12:14 AM

Car Info: '97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Originally Posted by Flash N Dash
Patrick Olsen - I will double check for you but I am pretty sure that we will have an exhaust that will fit your car. I will check on the shipping!

Thanks,
Brian
Any luck yet, Brian?

Thanks,
Pat
Old 03-16-2005, 10:28 AM

iNfEk - The only thing that would be better for racing would be their XA tip it is lighter and has a more free flowing design and it is a bigger tip.

0 4 P S M W R X - Hey I have a clip of the Single tip for you and some pics so if you would like me to send them to you then just PM me with your email address and I will get them out to you! Also if you are getting a Turboback then it is not affected by your Uppipe that is in a totally different area. Other side of the turbo. So no worries on that problem!

Patrick Olsen - Doing some test fitting to make sure! Will have answer very soon!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-21-2005, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 02 SRP Sedan WRX
hey, I have the stromung 2.5" downpipe, but was wondering if they make the 2.5 inch "3rd cat eliminator" with a high flow cat?
Craig
Old 03-21-2005, 04:47 PM

Suby1128 - Craig, Hey they did make one at one time but I am not sure if they do anymore. I will check with them and see and let you know!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-21-2005, 06:39 PM

Car Info: 02 SRP Sedan WRX
Originally Posted by Flash N Dash
Suby1128 - Craig, Hey they did make one at one time but I am not sure if they do anymore. I will check with them and see and let you know!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Thanks, if they don't is it possible for you to let me know of any other 2.5" pipes with a high flow cat? Right now I'm running the stock 2.25" cat to an STi 2.5" Catback, and would like a full 2.5" exhaust.
Thanks again,
Craig

Quick Reply: STROMUNG EXHAUSTS!!!! Look NO Further!! Best Deals Around!!