Helix back in stock!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Helix back in stock!

Exhausts:

Greddy SP2 Catback- 02+ WRX / 04+ STI
The Greddy SP2 exhaust for the Subaru WRX/STi is one of the quietest exhaust systems on the market. Made from Full Stainless Steel. Full 80mm mandrel bent piping.
$529 shipped!!!

Borla Hush Catback- 02+ WRX / 04+ STI
The Borla Hush exhaust for the Subaru WRX/STi is also one of the quietest exhaust systems on the market. It also features a very stock looking twin-tip design which is always nice if you're not trying to attract attention from the authorities. Made from Full Stainless Steel. Full 80mm mandrel bent piping. Available with 3" downpipe adapter flange at extra cost.
$PRICE TOO LOW TO POST!!!

Helix is back in stock!

Mix and match to create your own packages w/ the above catbacks! Contact us for pricing.

Helix Catted Downpipe: $399 shipped
-Full 3" bellmouth design
-Will pass emissions sniffer test (but not visual inspection)

Helix Catless Downpipe: $285 shipped
-Full 3" bellmouth design

Helix TMIC: $599 Shipped
-Ideal for VF34 size turbo upgrades
-Proven to be more efficient than the JDM STi TMIC.
-Proven to make power.

Gruppe-S V2 Headers: $399 Shipped
-Dyno proven to gain HP and TQ
-Full Stainless steel

Helix Flex Uppipe: $175 shipped
-Best bang for the buck upgrade power upgrade for the WRX
-Eliminates factory cat in WRX uppipe

Gruppe-S V2 Header + Helix Flex Uppipe Combo $450 Shipped

Other items:

Helix Catch Can - $75 Shipped
The Helix Catch Can is designed to trap oil moisture and blow-by caused by normal engine operation, especially in turbo charged vehicles. This debris will tend to accumulate inside the intake tract, intercooler, turbocharger, as well as be ingested into the engine during normal combusion process. Needless to say, this sludge and blow-by will hurt the performance of your vehicle.

Gruppe-S Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud- 02+ WRX / 04+ STI
Approximately 20% of incoming air current is diverted away from the radiator by the radiator support. The radiator shroud reduces this loss, by redirecting airflow over the radiator. The result is an increased cooling efficiency of the radiator. The Gruppe-S Carbon Fiber Radiator shroud is made from high quality dry carbon fiber to insure that it is as light as possible.
$99 Shipped!!!

Gruppe-S Heat Shield- 02-05 WRX
This heatshield will lower your underhood operating temperatures by directing heat from the turbo and downpipe away fromt your TMIC and the rest of your engine. This will in turn lead to more power from cooler intake temperature and better engine operating conditions.
$49 Shipped!!!

Thanks,

Preston
Phone: (510) 783-5300

We Accept Paypal!
Paypal: sales@gruppe-s.com
When ordering w/ paypal, please include the following:
product name: XXXX
sales rep: Preston
Price including shipping: $XXXX
Shipping address.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:22 AM

Car Info: impreza
Unhappy

I'm sure soooo many of u have had wonderful experiences dealing with gruppe s, but unfortunatly I've gotten the shorter end of the stick. I was very diappointed in their customer service, and I would not go back to them if I needed a kidney transplant and they were the only ones who could provide that. Please PM me and I will tell u all about my experiences with them. How has business been for everyone else??
Old 11-03-2005, 11:49 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx wagon
Have not ordered from them lately, but the one time I did about a year ago was hassle and problem free.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:17 PM

myoshiur - Please PM us your experience and we'll try our best to resolve any issues you may have.

thanks,
Preston