GFB BOV's Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 03:23 PM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
Alan,

Hey there!! I am not sure what the OEM BOV vents to the atmos but I know that the GFB Stealth BOV was specifically made for cars with MAFS that are sensitive to changes. The Stealth BOV allows you to dial in the right amount of venting for optimal noise so you can make it loud or quiet.

I am running 100% atmos on my WRX now and do not have any problems what so ever. The design of the GFB BOV was made so there would be no problems with backfiring or idle problems.

So if you would like a BOV that sounds way better then the HKS or TXS BOV's then I would go with the Stealth because you can adjust the sound/venting according to your taste!!

I hope this helps!!!

Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-05-2003, 03:46 PM

Alan,

Hey no problem on the speedy reply!!

The two BOV's are the Hybrid and the Stealth.

I don't have any sound files of them but I am positive that you will not be disappointed in the sound of either one of these BOV's!!

I have the Hybrid on my car which you can vent 50/50 or 100% atmos. I run 100% like I said and have no issues at all.

Prices:

Hybrid - $190 shipped
Stealth - $255 shipped

Also, please let me know which color you are interested in...Blue and Silver are the most popular but there is Red and Black also in both BOV's.

To place an order all you have to do is send funds through PayPal to either autransam@earthlink.net if you are going to use a credit card or auwrx@hotmail.com if you are going to send from your bank account or existing PayPal funds.

Let me know if there is any other questions!! You might want to try and PM some of the people that have bought these BOV's on this thread and see what they will tell you or you can read through this long thread to see their responses to them!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-05-2003, 07:09 PM

Alan,

With the Hybrid you get a cap that goes on the back side of the BOV that caps off the return line and that vents 100% to the atmos. Then if you want to run 50/50 you take the cap off and hook it up to your return line using a piece from the factory. It has the instructions that come with it that tells you step by step.

On the trumpet news, I talked direct to GFB and this is what they had to say about it....
"We have been playing around with an experimental trumpet for a little while now. The best way to describe the noise is kind of like a Star Wars phaser, it is a deeper note than an HKS. However, currently it is only working properly on the Stealth FX, when it is set to full atmosphere mode, at full throttle above 5000RPM and the car is running at least 13psi. The higher the
boost and the bigger the turbo, the better the noise is. Below the above specified conditions, it makes a normal whoosh. The reason we haven't been selling these is because of the exacting conditions required to make it sound good, but the design is getting a little better."

I will let everyone know that has a Stealth when I get some that is interested.

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-06-2003, 09:04 AM

1Slow///M3 -

Hey there!! I am glad that you got it installed and working proberly!! I wish that they would make the trumpet for all of the BOV's but right now it is still being designed and worked on and that is why they haven't been selling them because of the design flaw. And knowing how great of a company that GFB is, they will not release something until it is right!! So I guess we will wait and see what they come up with and they might get it worked out to where it will work for the Hybrid as well.

Anyways, I am glad that you are so happy with your BOV!!

Thanks again for your business and support!!

Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-10-2003, 04:46 PM

******NEW UPDATE!!!!!******

Hey everyone!! I am finally going to get in the shipment that I ordered and I am going to have some left over that have not been purchased yet!! So this means hurry and claim yours before they are gone and we have to wait until the next shipment from Australia!!

Here is what I am going to have left ready to purchase!! My shipment is due to come in on Friday and I will ship out that day for those who purchase ahead of time!!

(2)Blue Stealth - $255 shipped
(1)Silver Stealth - $255 shipped
(1)Blue Hybrid - $190 shipped
(1)Silver Hybrid -$190 shipped
(1)Blue GFB Performance Pulley Kit - $215 shipped
(1)Silver GFB Performance Pulley Kit -$215 shipped

**Please note that shipped prices are to the lower 48 US states if you are needing shipping to other then please let me know and I will get you a good price shipped for you!! Thanks!!!

Let the races to the products begin!!

PayPal is the only way to fly!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 06-10-2003 at 05:28 PM.
Old 06-11-2003, 08:56 AM

***Please NOTE that if you see a color that is SOLD already and you still would like that color BOV then please let me know cuz I will make it happen for you...it just will take a few days to get it.***

(1)Silver Stealth - $255 shipped - SOLD

Thanks for all the orders!!

Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 06-11-2003 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:54 PM

Hey I just wanted to add some info on the GFB Performance Pulley Kits incase there is someone that is not firmilar with them.....

Average Power Gains are up to 9HP for forced air systems. Coupled with the excellent anodised finish and fit, you'll have a pulley kit that will give you the extra edge you need!

How do they do this? GFB's pulleys are manufactured on the latest Multi-Axis CNC machines from the highest grade 6061-T6 aluminium billet, making them immensely lighter than their factory steel counterparts. This lower weight yields a large reduction in the rotating inertia of the belt train, allowing the engine to accelerate faster. The effect is similar to fitting a lightened flywheel and is particularly noticeable in the lower RPM range before the turbo spools up. This is because the power required to accelerate a heavy pulley accounts for a much greater proportion of the available power at low RPM. Additional power increases also come from a slight change in the ratios to reduce the driven load of the power-robbing peripheral components (particularly at high RPM), without affecting their performance.

I hope this helps!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Attached Thumbnails GFB BOV's Sale!!!-gfb-pulley-kit.jpg  
Old 06-11-2003, 07:02 PM

one more pic
Attached Images  
Old 06-12-2003, 06:43 PM

0260B4U -

Hey there!! How much did you bid on the one on ebay?? Have you won that auction already?? The Blue ones are soooooooooo nice looking...I know that doesn't help much!! lol Let me know if I can do anything to help you...we might be able to work something out!!

Thanks for posting!!

Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 06-15-2003, 08:50 AM

(1)Silver Stealth - $255 shipped - SOLD

Better get them before they are gone.......................don't wait!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Quick Reply: GFB BOV's Sale!!!