GFB BOV's Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 08:57 AM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
the2rz - Cool!! Sounds good!! I will keep you posted!!

On the TEIN stuff...yes I can get them but not at a comparable price as some others....I think the best price I have seen them is $189 shipped or something. I want your business but I want you to get the best deal first!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 11-18-2003, 01:49 PM

BOVs ARE IN!!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Ok for all those have been waiting, we finally got the order of all kinds and all colors BOVs.

So to all those asking you better get them while they are here cuz when they are gone they are gone and it takes a while to get them back!

To place order, send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net with which color and style and for what car you want a BOV for and I will take care of the rest.

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 11-21-2003, 05:25 PM

Hey what happened to all those people that wanted these BOVs when I didn't have any in stock?????? Now is the time to get your choice of color and style!!

Don't wait!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 11-21-2003, 06:27 PM

the2rz - Hey I just emailed you the pricing on the Stealth Back. Let me know on that....and on the BOV, that sounds good....just let me know when you are ready and hopefully we will still have some left!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 11-21-2003, 06:44 PM

the2rz - Hey thank you greatly for that huge compliment!! I do try my best to reply to everyones questions as fast as I can....I do what I would want someone to do for me if I were buying from them. It works out! Glad I could help!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 12-01-2003, 01:49 PM

Hey we still have all both types of BOVs, Hybrid and Stealth, in all colors for WRX and STi's!!

Let the orders roll now while we have them available!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 12-05-2003, 11:14 AM

Plenty of BOVs to go around in time for Christmas!! Don't wait!!
Old 12-19-2003, 10:12 AM

Thwack - Hey I was just replying to your email!! WOW that is weird....lol. I will send you the info in the email!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 12-20-2003, 08:27 AM

Thwack - You are most welcome!! Thanks for your business and support!!

Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 01-16-2004, 12:39 PM

NEW ITEM FROM GFB!!

GFB WRX Adjustable Short Shifter

THE Shortest throw shifter on the market for your Subaru!!

Less time changing gears means more time on the throttle!!

Working on a different principle to other producst on theh market, the GFB Short Shifter can be adjusted to reduce the throw by up to 30% over standard, significantly shorter than even an STi! Like all GFB components, the Short Shifter is well engineered and manufactured from the highest grade materials, and is available in kits to suite 01-04 WRXs.

Don't be fooled by similar (or even greater) claims of such dramatic throw reduction, GFB's Short Shifter IS the shortest kit you can bolt to your car!

That's a big call, so what makes the GFB unit different from others? By raising the pivot point to the gearbox shift linkage, the throw is proportionally reduced, that's the easy part. BUT, on the WRX, the gearbox shift linkage can only be lifted about 10mm before it hits the surrounding bodywork. This is where all other brands on the market stop, which equates to a throw reduction of about 10% or so.

GFB on the other hand, using lateral thinking, supply a unique bracket that clamps to the gearbox shift linkage and allows the pivot point to be raised up to 40mm above the standard!! On the shortest setting, the throw is a tiny 30mm per gate! In fact, the LONGEST setting on our shifter is STILL SHORTER than everyone else's.

Price - $165 shipped!!

To grab a look at this new inovative short shifter and the rest of the GFB line up of parts feel free to download their new catalog here... http://www.gofastbits.com/pdfs/GFB_E-Cato.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions!

If you would like to place an order then please send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net and I will take care of the rest!!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 01-19-2004 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:21 PM

Due to a new press release the pricing of the GFB BOVs have gone up. The prices have been adjusted on the first page of this thread. This is for all new orders thus forth.

Here is a little from the press release...

"In 2004 Go Fast Bits will be positioning it's line up as a premium band. Working with our North American Distributor, you can expect a US marketing program to cmmence in early 2004. Initial focus will be in US magazines. To support this market positioning as a premium brand, we've restructered the GFB product linne pricing accordingly. You'll notice that retail pricing has gone up, so please update your databases accordingly.

Also there will be a "MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (MAP) POLICY" put into place. The North American resale market is very volatile these days. Many web based vendors are extremely aggressive with pricing on certain product lines. Often, prices that are advertised below a fair market value tend to present reselling problems and aid for the sales of Knock Off Imitation products to be made at a cheaper price while overlooking the overall quality of the product. We would like to keep the GFB name at a respectable level in the industry. GFB has always been a leader in this market and continue to strive to be the best! We hope that you understand that to deliver a High Qualtiy product costs money in research and development. Beware of Cheap Imitations. It happens in just about ever industry. Firms like GFB invest millions in product development, innovation and engineeringn excellence...and the "knock-off merchants" come in, try to copy the product, make it LOOK similar, and then put it in the market cheaply. Don't RISK IT!! You've got an expensive turbocharger to protect. Fitting a "cheap" inferior component that DAMAGES your turbocharger is far more expensive than choosing GFB qualtiy ever time."

Whew....so with that being said I hope that it makes it a little clearer on why the pricing structure changed.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

(Effective pricing as of 1-15-04)
Stealth FX MSRP-$339.99, Your price-$309 shipped
Hybrid MSRP-$259.99, Your price-$229 shipped

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Quick Reply: GFB BOV's Sale!!!