Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Who are you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 07:45 PM

Of course you have right to do whatever you wish to do and you do differently than I because we think differently.

I never said you shouldn't be on i-club. I never said any of the nasioc members should not be on this board.

It was just my mere suggestion that instead of making mess here again about the same issue -- Nasioc this, i-club that -- over again, why don't you either quit this kind of thread or just stay out of this board and post where you usually post. If people are complaining about i-club on nasioc boards, so be it. If people are bashing nasioc here, so be it -- it happens every day of our lives.

You don't have to come here and ask Imprezer why he isn't running this board as the way he enforced on old i-club. You don't have to dig up his every post as an evidence to show how Imprezer contradicts himself. What's your point? What are you trying to prove? and even if you make a point, who cares about it now?

My message wasn't really towards fishguy or anybody, I was replying to 4x4GGG.

Peace.
Old 12-04-2002, 05:01 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by Angel
me!

-Gagan
Old 12-04-2002, 05:04 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by Angel
as in eat me......