Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Who are you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 02:22 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally posted by PRE-EVO
Daniel re-read my last sentence in the quote you did again. Obviously you didn't get it.

Alex you owe me nothing nor would I want anything from you. Like I said before I just hope the people here are getting the Alex who still cares about this club and not the one who blames everything in his personal life that goes wrong on it.
Um, yeah, I got it. I was just explaining myself for the 100th time, because you obviously don't believe me.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally posted by AikenStDetour
I am not fishguy
I am not fishguy
I am not fishguy
this isn't working

lol
Old 12-03-2002, 05:04 PM

Very funny.

First, Impreza gets kicked out of his board and those mods from nasioc come here and want to **** up Impreza's lil board again?

Why don't you just leave it alone and let him run it however he wants to run? Do you have to come mess up everytime he makes a board??

I mean W T F is your problem? Leave people here alone and please go moderate NASIOC.
Old 12-03-2002, 05:36 PM

You are correct 4x4GGG, but you are too sensitive about nasioc bashing threads here on I-Club. Do you go around clubsi and clubwrx and reply to all those who bash nasioc? I doubt it.

What I mean is, let people bash nasioc , let people bash i-club, but do that on each of their club forum!

Everyone on this thread is just a complaining biotch.

To answer your question about someone bashig me on other servers, I don't really care because I won't be there. I don't search my name under google everyday to see if anyone's bashing me. If my name gets brought up on some car forum I never went or will never join, I don't really care how many times my name gets brought up.

Quick Reply: Who are you?