Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Who are you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 05:46 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Leo, Rich AIMed me and confirmed it was him. He was trying to get himself banned.

According to him, he just wanted to "kill" the username.

But, if you ask me, he was just trying to stir things up, make me ban him and then yell everywhere that I banned him.

Username Leonardo is reserved. Yes, some dude got it and posted few things, but I made sure that won't happen again.

So, if you want, I can give it to you so you can show your bitterness with your real name.

How about that, amigo?

- Alex
Old 11-30-2002, 02:05 AM
Modilator4Rife

Yes I was trying to get it either banned or removed or "retired" because there should be only one and I didn't want someone to take the name and cause problems.
There was someone who used it who I don't know. All I know is after all this it's pretty pathetic to see how things have become.

I really love Alex how you talked about how unjust the rules were on "old I-club" yet when the "new I-club" was made and there were no rules you all of a sudden had to figure out a way to try and police the same rules you say you despise.

I especially like the "I won't ban anyone" policy. Considering that your last move on the old club was to go off and ban anyone and everyone (or should I say mark them with the dreaded KGB) for going a little overboard in OT. They posted maybe 20 threads that could have easily been pruned and a few other posts. Most should have gotten time outs maybe if deemed appropriate banned. But instead you fly off the deep end about it. Was this the first time stuff similar to this has happend? No.

I recall plenty of times where you would come and tell us that we need to crack down on all sorts of things and you would post all kinds of rhetoric causing an up roar then you would "dissappear" for a while doing whatever you do and come back to do the same thing.

Then finally after this incident in OT you make it seem like because of this club your personal life is in a shambles and that the club is to blame. Yet you want to continue to do your own thing meanwhile killing "your club" in the process? I'm sorry but this was one of the reason's why I sort of felt Nick's decision to remove your admin capabilities (note he wasn't banned or otherwise at this time) was for the better for both you and the club. Due to a leak and you not having a chance to reply to your e-mail Nick had to let people know what was happening before the rumors ran rampant and you found out stuff that wasn't true (which you did). Then when you finally return to the board you slowly progress into the same type of person that according to your own "founding rules" we were supposed to deal with or ban.

Alex one of our last conversations on IM showed there can be a rational side to you. I know that what has happend, happend and nothing will change that now. It's really just ironic that you try and play up the fact that this will be "better" than the old club when the same person who blamed all his personal problems on the old club is still running it.

No matter what neither of these clubs would be anything without people and personalities that make them more than what they are. I just hope for the sake of those here that they do get the Alex that cared about I-club like the first 3 years and not the Alex that wanted to destroy it for "destroying his life" of the past 2 years.

Best of luck to you and all your members past, present and future.

Rich
MPREZYA

PS: Alex I wasn't trying to get myself banned so I could go and whine about it everywhere if so I'm sure there were worse things I could do than play with the swear filter .
Old 11-30-2002, 09:09 AM
Admin v2.0

Rich, I am sorry, but I do not trust you. You cannot blame me, knowing what you did. It is not club vs. club issue, it is me, not willing to "take your word" in this matter. I check and username MPREZYA was used from same/similar IP, so I think only one person used it. That's it, end of story.

No need to get all phylosophical about it.

- Alex
Old 11-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Modilator4Rife

Originally posted by Imprezer
Rich, I am sorry, but I do not trust you. You cannot blame me, knowing what you did. It is not club vs. club issue, it is me, not willing to "take your word" in this matter. I check and username MPREZYA was used from same/similar IP, so I think only one person used it. That's it, end of story.

No need to get all phylosophical about it.

- Alex
So I said what you were planning on doing with the information I got from someone who attended your UCKK super secret "new I-club" meet. Considering you did the same thing to the Mod forum I don't see how your "holier than thou" attitude makes you in the right.
I told you if I could have been there I would have. It's pretty downright childish for you to make some big drama out of it while your "loyal" friends make idle threats twords the person who told me.

Alex I don't expect or care if you to trust me or not. Considering the immature crap you pull constantly it amazes me that you haven't started to destroy this club like you did the other.
Your obviously a person who can't take critisism without feeling a need to retaliate.

So now why dodge the issue when confronted in public? Why not tell everyone why you reacted the way you did? Just like when you took the moderator title away from I AM B for confronting you as to why you were acting the way you did? Why not tell them about your little "cold war" tactics to get informatio? Or how you tried to use people you call/ed friends to get information for you and how you "expected" them to side with you?

The issue isn't my word here. In reality it's how much longer you think you can keep pulling the same childish crap before people stop buying it and see you for who you really are. Then they will realize the true reason why this whole mess happened wasn't the money but the way you are now. So just like your Drama forum that dissappeared since it supposedly served it's purpose this thread will dissappear too.

Rich

Oh and Alex one last thing...... Cut and paste .
Old 11-30-2002, 12:46 PM
Admin v2.0

There is no issue. At least not for me.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:36 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I know I'm being refered to as the "idle threatener"... You are also the one that said I was making physical threats, when I was not at all. I think your perception of reality is flawed Richard.

denn die zehnmilliarden augen wolln die erde leben sehn
sie soll heimat ohne ängste sein für die liebe und geborgenheit
Old 11-30-2002, 04:53 PM
Modilator4Rife

Daniel they were implied you can re-read everything you typed. You got caught up in the heat of the moment by posting and then asking him if he knew what the Mob does to people like him. After that you offer for him to come to the next meet and if he stay's long enough you'll give him $20. Like I said before he's supposed to look at that as though you just want to pay him to go to the next meet or you want him to go there to learn what the "mob" does to people like him? It can all be left up to interpretation and semantics but then again alot of the stuff posted about this whole mess was nothing but that.

Also Alex if there was no issue then why come back to this topic later on to post and inform every one this is how "one of the NASIOC mods let's off steam"? Considering that the most popular forums here are OT and the BAIC I don't see why you had to take the special time and effort to make that known. Maybe you should add a special title to this topic that sounds like some type of news headline. Here's one for you: "Drama Queen's search for the Al' Quaeda of the I-club." You can put it on the front page too and label it NASICICOCOIDFSODISODA propaganda.

"Cut and paste Alex, cut and paste."

Old 11-30-2002, 05:03 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally posted by PRE-EVO
Daniel they were implied you can re-read everything you typed. You got caught up in the heat of the moment by posting and then asking him if he knew what the Mob does to people like him. After that you offer for him to come to the next meet and if he stay's long enough you'll give him $20. Like I said before he's supposed to look at that as though you just want to pay him to go to the next meet or you want him to go there to learn what the "mob" does to people like him? It can all be left up to interpretation and semantics but then again alot of the stuff posted about this whole mess was nothing but that.

My quote was totally misinterpreted. The mob quote was on a different paragraph!

Also, I even posted that I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, end of story.. So you and wagonmonster, or whoever else can go ahead and talk crap about me on AIM, I care not... but know, what goes around, comes around.
Old 11-30-2002, 05:47 PM
Admin v2.0

Thumbs down

The fact of the matter is, I never said I am super smart and I never make mistakes. Of course, there are bad things that I did and I wish I have never done it. This "breakup" sure caused a lot of bad stuff.

HOWEVER...

I took that opportunity to rethink everything and start clean. Start over. Start fresh. I let the steam off for a week and so did most people, but now there are just few people like you, that still beleive that I owe you something and find every opportunity to stir **** up.

I really don't care (anymore) and neither do those people that matter. I am have too much **** to worry about right now to have time to explain myself (again) to bitter people like you.

To make you happy, Rich, you are right.

I am a child and I am a fool, and I am a jackass and I am just too stupid for all of the people like you. Happy?

I am not going to say anything on this matter.

- Alex
Old 12-01-2002, 01:29 AM
Modilator4Rife

Originally posted by brucelee
My quote was totally misinterpreted. The mob quote was on a different paragraph!

Also, I even posted that I wanted to give him a piece of my mind, end of story.. So you and wagonmonster, or whoever else can go ahead and talk crap about me on AIM, I care not... but know, what goes around, comes around.

Daniel re-read my last sentence in the quote you did again. Obviously you didn't get it.

Alex you owe me nothing nor would I want anything from you. Like I said before I just hope the people here are getting the Alex who still cares about this club and not the one who blames everything in his personal life that goes wrong on it.

Quick Reply: Who are you?