Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

Street Racing on the 101 - North Bay + Salinas is Lame

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 12:59 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by MBasile
like when we'd drive to the movies and I'd cruise control it at ~70mph and half of the gang would floor it by me? Yeah, that was sane driving

or the cruise you tried to organize over the grade and through carmel valley and you said "keep it under 100"?
it's not my fault your auto was too slow to keep up, and furthermore, those were different times, the team I'm part of is a little different (=
Old 04-16-2007, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
it's not my fault your auto was too slow to keep up, and furthermore, those were different times, the team I'm part of is a little different (=
like 90 in a 55 just to try to catch up to someone :rotfl:

oh, and I never saw you passing my auto, but I guess thats because your stock WRX that I heard you tell people could keep up with a stock STi would knock if you floored
Old 04-16-2007, 01:02 AM

like 90 in a 55 just to try to catch up to someone :rotfl:

oh, and I never saw you passing my auto, but I guess thats because your stock WRX that I heard you tell people could keep up with a stock STi would knock if you floored
"my stock wrx" was enough to spank you the first time on a road you drive everyday (=
Old 04-16-2007, 01:04 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SubyN00by
"my stock wrx" was enough to spank you the first time on a road you drive everyday (=

hahaha, when? the only time we drove it together one of your hoses popped off. If you ever even drive this road aggressively, you'd be just as bad as the kid street racing on 101. It's a fun road, but it certainly should never be raced on
Old 04-16-2007, 01:05 AM

hahaha, when? the only time we drove it together one of your hoses popped off
and I was still taking you out...but street racing is stupid right?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:08 AM
VIP Member

we never street raced, unless that was you pushing your car to the limit, which only a retard would do around blind corners that SUV's commonly cut short. So yes, if you drove it in a racing style when I was driving a spirited style, I'm not surprised you caught up, although then you would be racing on a small twisty road, but you've changed, right?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:09 AM

spirited??? is that what you call that??? :rotfl:

whatevers dood, you street race(d) just like i street race(d), I think we're pretty much all guilty of it...

Street racing is bad, mmmkay?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:13 AM
VIP Member

I forgot, Hugo is pretty much the stig

Originally Posted by Forced4 Racing's MySpace Page
Look for us at the track, the strip, the streets, and the dirt.

What does your "sponsor" think of the street racing? And I won't even comment on how many times everyone has pussed out when it came to the dirt

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 04-16-2007 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:17 AM

w00t, way to take it like a man and jump to the threats and challenges instead of just sucking it up and moving on
w00t, way to take it like a man and follow ones own advice.

If you wanna keep going, let's take it to a PM and let this poor hijacked thread alone.

btw, never once did i say we don't street race, we just know the right time and place to do it. (=
Old 04-16-2007, 01:19 AM
VIP Member

:rotfl: when did I ever challenge or threaten you? All I did was point out some hypocritical comments. And if we took it to PM's then Soggy would have less material to mock you with, and where would be the fun in that
Old 04-16-2007, 01:21 AM
VIP Member

oh oh oh! I think theres someon already posting in this thread guilty of racing a stock integra in town and on the highway, we wont mention whose car it was in though
Old 04-16-2007, 01:22 AM

:rotfl: when did I ever challenge or threaten you? All I did was point out some hypocritical comments. And if we took it to PM's then Soggy would have less material to mock you with, and where would be the fun in that
fine, you wanna keep it here? Fine by me.

Let's talk about the time you raced the camaro down main street, or was it 68? Also, there have been countless times you tried keeping up with my "stock" wrx, I think i even recall aaron spanking you once or twice. :rotfl:

As far as challenging, you responding to a post that I made that wasn't directed towards you or even written with you in mind is pretty challenging...at least that's all you cried about when you "left my forums" was how all I ever did was challenge you...
Old 04-16-2007, 01:26 AM

What's the matter babe?

Cat got your tongue?
Old 04-16-2007, 01:28 AM
VIP Member

haha, I neve raced a camaro because I'd loose. There was one revving that I downshifted, brought the revs up and backfired next to, but seeing as I never sped, that wasnt really racing. Never really ever even tried keeping up with your wrx even, and when did aaron "spank" me? And point out when I said my car was equal to a manual?

the post I made had to do what you said, but I didn't mention you in it, did I? Honestly, you take everything way too personally. You think everyones out to attack you, when no one really cares about you. And what, now are you going to try and say you kicked me out of your forums? Too bad I don't have the AIM conversation with you going "dude, that not how it was, I appreciate you as a friend and I really wish you'd listen to me" And yes, all you do to your "friends" is challenge them on every word they say
Old 04-16-2007, 01:32 AM

haha, I neve raced a camaro because I'd loose. There was one revving that I downshifted, brought the revs up and backfired next to, but seeing as I never sped, that wasnt really racing. Never really ever even tried keeping up with your wrx even, and when did aaron "spank" me? And point out when I said my car was equal to a manual?

the post I made had to do what you said, but I didn't mention you in it, did I? Honestly, you take everything way too personally. You think everyones out to attack you, when no one really cares about you. And what, now are you going to try and say you kicked me out of your forums? Too bad I don't have the AIM conversation with you going "dude, that not how it was, I appreciate you as a friend and I really wish you'd listen to me" And yes, all you do to your "friends" is challenge them on every word they say
As far as the camaro, i specifically remember you telling me about how you both hit your gas and he coudln't get ahead of you...but hey, if you call street racing up to the speed limit not street racing, then that's your thing.

the "left my forums" was in quotes because you had to make such a HUGE POINT when you left...that you were so angry and sooooo upset that you had to "leave my forums for good". Yeah, i thought you were a little better of a friend and a little bigger of a man to come up and talk to me rather than make this big huge long post about how much in pain you were that you had to "leave the forum forever".

And as far as the manual thing, you told me that your car after tuned was able to keep up with a stock manual sti...that one i do remember perfectly.

Quick Reply: Street Racing on the 101 - North Bay + Salinas is Lame