Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

some gutless ****a keyed my baby

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 05:18 PM

that sucks man yeah my wrx is scratched up badly buy people who cant trive in the UH parking structure and being keyed while i was at the MAZE and i have dents when mangos fell on my car.
Old 08-28-2003, 05:39 PM

Car Info: Justy
Sti-nkinPhast: Sorry to hear about that.

AFIwrx: Where are you parking in the structure? Hopefully not in those compact stalls, those stalls are so small even a Geo Metro has no space.

I try and park in certain stalls in the UH parking structure. Lately I have been waking up late so my fav stall is taken.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:44 PM

That sucks, man. How was it scratched at the dealership, btw?
Old 08-28-2003, 07:13 PM

Car Info: 1991 Toyota MR-2 Turbo
sorry to hear about this .
Old 08-28-2003, 07:51 PM

yeah i know i got rub marks and door marks it sucks bigtime but now i cant even park because the buses are on strike so my roomate drops me off damn buses
Old 08-28-2003, 08:19 PM

Car Info: cars
Sorry to hear about both of your cars. That really sucks.
Old 08-28-2003, 08:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 2.5RS pacifica blue with black Tarmacs
I've got a story for ya though I'm not sure it will cheer you up, but here it goes anyway. And though I like this story it doesn't mean I condone hitting girls. I will say this though if I see someone keying my car I don't recognize gender and also feel that this person has lost all rights to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit if Happiness.
OK this happened to a friend of mine. He was driving a '55 Chevy at the time (family heirloom ). He was coming out of a club one night with his now wife to find some drunken B#@!h keying his car while three of her friends looked on laughing. When he asked her why she did it she said the car was too pretty, he then came unglued and gave her one shot to the head knocking her out instantly, the other girls then yelled for there boyfriends and when they found out what happened they said they would've done the same thing and walked away. Now that's justice. I really hate jealous, chickensh!t people like that. It's not like I didn't work my a$$ off to buy the thing in the first place. OK anyway needless to say I feel for ya and I hope at least the dealership will pay for it though that's small consolation.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2008 MB C350S Chip/Exhaust 268whp
Call Colors on Parade, they can get it done, ask Richard!
Old 08-28-2003, 10:43 PM

Car Info: Pilot & Prius.
Jeremy sorry bro! Jesus. Makes me not want to drive the STi anywhere anymore. All I hear are these stories lately. One reason I took all the badges off especially the STI ones.

So was it in the street like when we came down there? Damn thats so close to the dealer too. Jesus. So new too...

Another reason we are looking for a normal Accord or something that people could care less about. Sucks being paranoid to drive a car around.
Old 08-28-2003, 11:45 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI/WRX Silver of course
SUCKS...

Why didn't they just come up and kick ya in the nuts. Probably some punk driven around in a 1990 accord lowered on steelies with some V-tec stickers on it. I get pissed when people walk to close to my car. My parents came out in April and we were driving around and stopped off of Kam and when we walked back to the car there was this tour van in front of us and the people were using our car to lean on while they did what ever they were doing I came unglued I told the to get the f-ck off my car called the pieces of **** and my dad called the dumba$$ because he feels if it ain't yours don't touch it his believe is a eye for a eye me too Sorry about what happened. That is exactly why I bought me a 1993 VW Golf 4dr, hubcaps and already sctratched up....
Old 08-29-2003, 12:27 AM

Car Info: Vakamon WRX
Angry

To ya haters!!!
Old 08-29-2003, 01:52 PM

Car Info: 2002 Silver WRX
Very sorry to hear about that! Did you make a police report? If not, PM me and I can make one for you on Sunday.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:00 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Sorry to hear it, Bro.

John's right though. When my car got keyed from front to back I thought all was lost (REPAINT!)

Colors on Parade (Jason) buffed it all right out and you can't even tell where the damage was done now. Awesome!

Quick Reply: some gutless ****a keyed my baby