Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

so who were you?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2004, 10:50 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by dorifto88
i guess, mr. vishnu pefformance, bigpowa 69, and the rest of your numerous aliases

its big6power and thats not an alias...thats my old screen name from the BMW days
Old 08-04-2004, 10:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
its big6power and thats not an alias...thats my old screen name from the BMW days

k
Old 08-04-2004, 10:51 PM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by dorifto88
i guess, mr. vishnu pefformance, bigpowa 69, and the rest of your numerous aliases

bigpower69? ha ha!
Old 08-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
that vishnu stuff was hilarious!
Old 08-05-2004, 12:04 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dahveed
that vishnu stuff was hilarious!
yah for his next trick he is going to dress up as a fireman and then have buttsecks with an underaged child!
Old 08-05-2004, 06:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
The winner is: zumnwrx.
damn you dude! this could have been funner! law was the only person that knew some how it was me. and drift0 thanks for surfing the underworld while i ploted all by myself some help you were...

and to the rest of you.... SUCKERZ! hahaha

edgar, <--newkingofstreet
Old 08-05-2004, 07:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
oh and YES ford it maybe but the cobra R owns you ALL!!!

ALL I TELL YOU!!!! ALL

thanks for playing
edgar,
Old 08-05-2004, 08:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Yeah, that's kind of dumb though and shows how obsessed with HP and straight line speed Americans can be. The Cobra R is so much better of a car that it isn't really in the same class. If you remembr when it came out they were always testing it against Porsches, ZO6s, and Vipers and more than half the time it came out on top. They can easily out handle almost any stock car out there. Stock they can pull over 1 lateral G. But the new cobra makes 5 more HP and has basically the same 0-60, so of couse the average person thinks it must be as good if not better than the R.

-Chris
It's the same car with a really nice engine, some cool aftermarket bits and no creature comforts. The engine is one of Ford's neatest things. The rest is for the most part, aftermarket parts bin stuff. I distinctly remember a test VS an '01 Z06, not even the more powerful '02, both w/ 385hp. The Z06 came out on top and they were raving about it being better in just about every way plus having a nice stereo and A/C (who care, but still). For much less cash.

You're right to a point, but.. The R cost around $65k IIRC - some much more. The '03 Cobra is around $36k. You can buy a lotta neat stuff with what's between those two figures, and you can drive happy knowing that you're not in some one-off handbuilt car that's gonna rape your wallet if you hurt the engine or something.

It's definitely a more serious performance car, more purposely built than the street car that is the '03. But brake ducts, great springs/shocks, exhaust, diffy cooler, new K member and etc is not a serious deal to buy and install.

Just my $.02 I guess. Oh, and you can see the R's diffy cooler option from the outside, in the angle that pic was taken - because it replaces the right rear quarter window with a plexiglass piece that has a NACA duct in it. That was BS right from the beginning...

-Jacob
Old 08-05-2004, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Originally Posted by wrx owns
i have a few things first off so your cars fast wow i think its still ugly but whatever you probaly like it thats sick then. 2nd off your not king of the streets and your not the "new" king of the streets either davon is and he always will be and 3rd off talke the wing off for me.TIA

*copy and paste*

*email to engrish.com*
Old 08-05-2004, 09:57 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
damn you dude! this could have been funner! law was the only person that knew some how it was me. and drift0 thanks for surfing the underworld while i ploted all by myself some help you were...

and to the rest of you.... SUCKERZ! hahaha

edgar, <--newkingofstreet

lol my fault meng, i was caught up at home doing stupid menial labor.
=(
Old 08-05-2004, 09:59 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
ManilaFriedRice: haha
ManilaFriedRice: it was my ****ing idea

manilafriedrice = dorifto88
Old 08-05-2004, 10:00 AM
VIP Member

Black 02 WRX: Dude Lawmandy has a nice tight ***, have you ever noticed that? makes me hungry for some ABC.
ManilaFriedRice: Ew.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:15 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
that's kinda funny.

As for the cobra R...those things are insane man. It may be a "mustang" but it's very well engineered. A will back I used to do runs over highway 17..before all the insane police traffic started. I had a pidly civic but the suspension was dialed. I've taken more high quality cars than I can count and held my own with a farrari..I know it sounds like bs on that one but it's true...I'm guessing just cause he was not the best driver and probably was a bit scared to wreck his car with 15 times the value of mine..haaa. But still. Anyways. I read and article about a cobra R and happened to have one come up on me so I figured...oh it's a mustang...cuase I couldn't see the back and it was dark and honestly I just don't know those cars that well. He took me so bad it was rediculous...that's when I realized what kind of car it was. Was nice to see the article was right. Those things can flat out handle.