Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 10:06 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
its never you Rich
Old 10-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
wow.. so when is the uckk fight night?
Old 10-08-2006, 10:10 PM
rau
Something Custom

i have my ankle wraps and gloves ready.....
Old 10-08-2006, 11:23 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan
this thread is gay
Old 10-09-2006, 01:18 AM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by HitMan912
this thread is gay
uh, thats already been established....
Old 10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by rau
uh, thats already been established....
oh btw, did you know this thread is gay!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:13 AM

Car Info: Subaru impreza WRX aspen-white
Talking

LOOK GUYS! LOOK GUYS! I'm posting! Yay for me!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:48 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Manny408
20 bucks says this thread gets more posts than our
"Bay area sighting post thread"
Time to put in my $.02 since I happen to be a first hand witness of the whole incident last Friday night. Just to set things straight about the whole "FWD disrespect" it was clear to me that Charlie was just joking but he definitely overdid it, especially after Walter reacted in a way that Charlie probably didnt expect. How I see it, whenever there is fight with words there is hardly a clear "winner" but it is apparent which party keeps this thread going will be the clear "WHINER" lol. Its time to man-up and settle this argument face to face.

Charliezuka - there has been many a time where you inadvertantly leave a lasting "negative" impression when you are out with me. I wont type out every single one but let's just say my memory is still pretty clear- i.e. Palo Alto Bowl with Ipozestu, the 3 years of occasional bashing on my sister who you only met once... Its agree its not that healthy, but it would help your friends out if you try to keep your emotions more restrained sometimes. WalterRau - it may be that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you knew Charlie better, you would know that a lot of times he makes jokes that get way too personal. Deep down he is a nice guy that most often is trying to help, not harm. I know you like to crack jokes too but try to be considerate to others too when you bring up things in the past that should have died long ago like the whole "Porkferno" thing.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
John: I didn't realize I was doing that, my comment about your sister was: "How come she doesn't clean up her soda cans" or something like that.

As for Palo Alto Bowl: I'm not sure what happened, I will tell you that I've only been there that one time and never again - you knew the situation at Palo Alto Bowl - it had to do with someone giving me a hard time all night, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. I'm not going to go into detail about it, this is not the place to discuss this.

As for the whole bringing up the past: this is the last time I'm going to explain this, because a lot of people here think I'm a softie or a weak character - you're by far wrong in your assumptions about me. The way I see the situation: those of you making jokes to me that barely know me, you're strangers in my eyes and those aren't jokes if they're coming from someone I don't know - they're insults. For those of you who are my close friends, we joke around all the time and I know it means no harm. If you can't see it that way, let me try to explain it differently: if someone you barely knew or had met once came up to you and said something to the effect of, "Sup b!tch" would you not be confused and angry?

I'm done trying to explain a 3 year old situation.

Those of you that do know me personally, I'm sure you can vouch for me being a stand up guy, but I'm sure you don't want to say anything about it since you might catch flack from other i-club members.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:04 PM
rau
Something Custom

Originally Posted by sonic_yellow
Walter - it may be that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you knew Charlie better, you would know that a lot of times he makes jokes that get way too personal. Deep down he is a nice guy that most often is trying to help, not harm. I know you like to crack jokes too but try to be considerate to others too when you bring up things in the past that should have died long ago like the whole "Porkferno" thing.
alright.....
Old 10-09-2006, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I should probably also add the only reason I probably had a bad impression of you because you barely knew me and jumped on the porkferno bandwagon. It's my preference to not give my respect to people that barely know me and jump the bandwagon.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:15 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX

For eveyone
Old 10-09-2006, 12:25 PM

Car Info: 1994 impreza L
Originally Posted by rau
alright.....
check yo PMs dude
Old 10-09-2006, 12:29 PM
wu!

Car Info: '18 WRX Premium, '14 320i xDrive
Originally Posted by Onizuka

Those of you that do know me personally, I'm sure you can vouch for me being a stand up guy, but I'm sure you don't want to say anything about it since you might catch flack from other i-club members.
Charlie, you're a pretty stand-up guy. I don't care if I catch flak from other i-Clubbers.

Walter, I just met you briefly this past Friday night.

It's unfortunate that there's some enmity here between you two. But I think the Golden Rule applies here: Treat others as you would like them to treat you.

I think it's appropriate to joke with your buddies, but it's not appropriate to joke with acquaintances. Regardless of buddies or acquaintances, if someone tells you that you have crossed the line, I think you should respect that and discontinue that line of joking.

Best wishes to you two on resolving this peacefully. I hope you two can one day shake hands, reconcile, have a pearl tea drink together, and get back to making i-Club about Imprezzas.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:27 PM

Car Info: Subaru impreza WRX aspen-white
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wu!
Charlie, you're a pretty stand-up guy. I don't care if I catch flak from other i-Clubbers.

Walter, I just met you briefly this past Friday night.

It's unfortunate that there's some enmity here between you two. But I think the Golden Rule applies here: Treat others as you would like them to treat you.

I think it's appropriate to joke with your buddies, but it's not appropriate to joke with acquaintances. Regardless of buddies or acquaintances, if someone tells you that you have crossed the line, I think you should respect that and discontinue that line of joking.

Best wishes to you two on resolving this peacefully. I hope you two can one day shake hands, reconcile, have a pearl tea drink together, and get back to making i-Club about Imprezzas.

indeed, totally could not have been said any better.

for those who know me, you know why i say this teehee:

does soemone need a hug? =)

Quick Reply: So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years