Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 08:29 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
you can't start a thread like this then when people get into it you just ask for it to be closed

let it be for a couple days...the topic will die on its own...
yeah, okay.....
Old 10-07-2006, 08:30 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by aph626
L-O-L, the guys giving reason to talk **** to others cuz other people called him porkferno? You call that a "cap"? lmao thats like a grain of sand being thrown at you compared to what i say to my friends and what they say to me. jeez, loosen up.
thats what im saying..... me and Aldouse GREET each other with fighting words.....
Old 10-07-2006, 08:38 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by rau
thats what im saying..... me and Aldouse GREET each other with fighting words.....
but thats just your way of flirting with him right porkrauno?
Old 10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
L-O-L, the guys giving reason to talk **** to others cuz other people called him porkferno? You call that a "cap"? lmao thats like a grain of sand being thrown at you compared to what i say to my friends and what they say to me. jeez, loosen up.
I don't use this as a reason to talk **** to someone.

Originally Posted by rau
You guys are buddy buddy, everyone that called me porkferno barely knew me. The situation is completely different. I've ignored it and people keep bringing it back up.

Walter, if you have a problem with me, come talk to me. I welcome you to message me or to call me. I can clearly see that you're upset.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
seriously you guys, you sound like HS girls fighting. Settle the beef like HS girls do, a dance off

We'll see who gets served, s0n! I'll bring the dance mats!!
Old 10-07-2006, 08:46 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rau
Hmph..... she has nothing to do with this.... This came from someone else. More that one person, actually....

And you still havent given me a reason why you would talk **** about me....... but its whatever.

and the Ogre is right... youre lucky i do have some sense of restraint and self control. im done with this and you. Mods, close this please....

I'm going to try to explain this again, I'm probably just wasting my time, but let me make this clear.

You cap on me all the time. You've jumped the bandwagon along with a bunch of other people on here.

The only thing I said last night was: "If rau decides to cap on me again, I'm going to talk about how he drives FWD & automatic." That's it. The harshest comment I made was when I was sitting next to John and after I found out you drove FWD and automatic, I jokingly said: "Awww man, the little respect I had for you is gone."

What I want to know is what it is that I supposedly said.

Last edited by Onizuka; 10-07-2006 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
...Jousting match perhaps fellas?
Old 10-07-2006, 08:49 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
thumb war?
Old 10-07-2006, 08:50 PM

Car Info: 2004 White Forester XT
I don't use this as a reason to talk **** to someone.
So whats this?
As for any of you who would like to call me out, do it. If I-Club has offered anything to me as far as knowledge: it's just to not give a crap and treat everyone the same.
What was the other guys sn they mixed you up with? I would rather be called porkferno than anything else right now, and i can think of worse nicknames than that. lol
Old 10-07-2006, 08:51 PM
I <3 White Girls

I dont deserve Charlies time so he didn't respond to me

I'm gonna go slit my wrists now and cry about how girls don't like me, then when i'm done doing that and letting everyone know about it, i'm gonna log off i-club. for good.

please end me, I have no reason to live
Old 10-07-2006, 08:53 PM
VIP Member

So whats this?

What was the other guys sn they mixed you up with? I would rather be called porkferno than anything else right now, and i can think of worse nicknames than that. lol
The other guy was "porkchop".

Originally Posted by Onizuka
As for any of you who would like to call me out, do it. If I-Club has offered anything to me as far as knowledge: it's just to not give a crap and treat everyone the same.
I'm telling you that I'm not going to give anyone special treatment. I've already tried to be nice and people only ridiculed me more. What's the point of being nice to people if all they're going to do is give you grief? I'm done wasting my time like that.

Last edited by Onizuka; 10-07-2006 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
20 bucks says this thread gets more posts than our
"Bay area sighting post thread"
Old 10-07-2006, 09:00 PM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
it will most likely get locked by a mod.

i actually have no qualms with charlie but i have to say thanks to the person who linked me to this thread...makes up for my sorry **** saturday spent at work.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:02 PM

Car Info: 2004 White Forester XT
****ing ****, thats what the **** youre whining about? Damn grow some ****ing *****. I guess the other guy was fat too but it seems he doesnt care with the sn "porkchop". Whats your reason of not liking the name "porkferno"? Could it be you dont like have name of food in your name or the name of another guy in your name hinting to something else?
Old 10-07-2006, 09:06 PM
I <3 White Girls

****ing ****, thats what the **** youre whining about? Damn grow some ****ing *****. I guess the other guy was fat too but it seems he doesnt care with the sn "porkchop". Whats your reason of not liking the name "porkferno"? Could it be you dont like have name of food in your name or the name of another guy in your name hinting to something else?
well we nick named the other guy outchop (since they both couldnt have the same name)

he was cool with it though... I think the only thing that bothered him about the whole situation was being assosiated with this looser (onizuka) (who used to be named outferno...see post #69)

Quick Reply: So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years