Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 12:54 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by rau
he does!? hmm..... sounds kinda shady.... maybe it IS Charlie......
ironic how porkferno hasn't posted for a while too isn't it?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:03 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Yeah, I don't think its very nice to pick on someone just because of their looks or whatever, come on, we're not in 3rd grade anymore. Ok, some high schoolers do it too but they never left elementary school.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:22 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
Yeah, I don't think its very nice to pick on someone just because of their looks or whatever.

It's America, that's what we do. We are all about beauty and possession's.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:20 AM
I <3 White Girls

Yeah, I don't think its very nice to pick on someone just because of their looks or whatever, come on, we're not in 3rd grade anymore. Ok, some high schoolers do it too but they never left elementary school.
trust me, its far from that

We aren't judging him for how he looks, we are judging him for how he is acting.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:22 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
trust me, its far from that

We aren't judging him for how he looks, we are judging him for how he is acting.
He hasn't posted for like the last 3 pages, its just everyone making fun of him without any sort of rebutal on his part.

I've never even met the guy or most of the people doing the bashing, so from my objective outside opinion, its kinda sad
Old 10-12-2006, 03:55 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Since I'm bored and I like to procrastinate work, I'm gonna chip in. I've known a lot of annoying people who just doesn't seem to get social norms and how they are suppose to act around people. I've found out that these people honestly do not mean to offend/annoy/**** anyone off. They have good intention, they don't do things because they find it find it fun to annoy people. They can't help it. We can't judge people by not really knowing them. A few examples are people, now friends, who lost their parents, who were always picked on, who doesn't have a lot of confidence because people make fun of them, who have insane parents shape their personality that doesn't fit into your world. You're not in their shoes, you don't know what kind of ****ty things that happened to them. We all ask ourselves "How can there be school shootings?" Well, we can see first hand in this thread of all the hate and **** thats going on that bring people to do some heinous acts. I only know a few of you, but this site use to be a lot nicer and a lot less drama. I've been here since 02 and it's been getting worse and worse. We use to uphold respect and welcome people. I guess this is what happens when the community gets so closely knit that we start shunning people. I'm not saying I like everyone, I actually hate some people, but I don't show it to them. I try really hard to understand, but I agree it's hard sometimes.
Old 10-12-2006, 04:10 PM
I <3 White Girls

Since I'm bored and I like to procrastinate work, I'm gonna chip in. I've known a lot of annoying people who just doesn't seem to get social norms and how they are suppose to act around people. I've found out that these people honestly do not mean to offend/annoy/**** anyone off. They have good intention, they don't do things because they find it find it fun to annoy people. They can't help it. We can't judge people by not really knowing them. A few examples are people, now friends, who lost their parents, who were always picked on, who doesn't have a lot of confidence because people make fun of them, who have insane parents shape their personality that doesn't fit into your world. You're not in their shoes, you don't know what kind of ****ty things that happened to them. We all ask ourselves "How can there be school shootings?" Well, we can see first hand in this thread of all the hate and **** thats going on that bring people to do some heinous acts. I only know a few of you, but this site use to be a lot nicer and a lot less drama. I've been here since 02 and it's been getting worse and worse. We use to uphold respect and welcome people. I guess this is what happens when the community gets so closely knit that we start shunning people. I'm not saying I like everyone, I actually hate some people, but I don't show it to them. I try really hard to understand, but I agree it's hard sometimes.
what happened to your SkylineR35GTRx
Old 10-12-2006, 04:38 PM

Car Info: 2006 OBP LGT
hi guys!!

wow what a thread. that saint guy is hilarious. thanks zoeb for linking me to such a retarded thread and wasting my time to read it at work!! but nonetheless saint is funny, especially when he quotes himself as "-saint" i'm guessing he is a kid who plays video games cus i saw "gg" too. wanna race?! vroom vrooom. kk back to work bye. hi rau.

-mark
Old 10-12-2006, 04:41 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
OMGHI2U Mark!!! hows SP treating ya?
Old 10-12-2006, 04:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
someone please delete this thread
Old 10-12-2006, 05:16 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
someone please delete this thread
the only way threads get deleted is if davons sister is posted

hint hint
Old 10-12-2006, 05:19 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
post that shiet up Ruel!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:24 PM

Car Info: 1994 impreza L
I haven't seen this "davon's sister" that you speak of.

maybe there should be some photographic evidence eh? haha

seriously, I don't think this thread will close any other way. Or, we could try to go for longest thread. I could go for either way.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by mulcibre

seriously, I don't think this thread will close any other way. Or, we could try to go for longest thread. I could go for either way.
well you had like 5 mins, to see it, but i guess instead of deleting the thread, i just get my post deleted... boohoo!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:55 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by mulcibre

its not gonna be easy to get 40K posts in here

what happened to the pix of davons sister?

Quick Reply: So, the time has finally come for me to get really pissed, and its only taken 3 years