Dumpster Lost a post? Look for it here. Dirty, vulgar, and other offensive post are RIP here and emptied monthly.

I hope this dosen't get like I-Club..

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2002, 10:36 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally posted by Wheels
Yeah they store heaps of old useless info.
Come on, your posts were bad, but they weren't that bad.
Old 11-23-2002, 09:05 AM

Originally posted by Snowphun
Come on, your posts were bad, but they weren't that bad.
Yeah well I had to keep the club fertilised.
Old 11-23-2002, 02:34 PM

Question Re: I hope this dosen't get like I-Club..

Originally posted by N/ABeast
I really hope that this board dosen't end up like I-Club was.. It seemed like it was so trendy ever since certain folks bought their "phat" WRX..
Are you saying that the WRX isn't welcome in th I-club?? I am just wondering because I see alot of members posting messages that suggest the WRX is not really i-club worhty.
Old 11-23-2002, 05:53 PM

Car Info: 2005 Legacy GT "lightweight"
Just the way I see it!

Funny, I was on the other board since before the WRX and think that the same thing will happen here!

Very soon as the other site went downhill ever since the OT forum went in and guess what? It eas the first thin in this one!

THis site took the inmature (well almost all) of the members that hated having mature rules and left the more mature, serious owners there!

That's why I'm here, I like to see pics of girls, see ****ing cursing words, and sot care much about looking into the techincal forums. BTW, did those make it here? lol

Really, this site is good for us young @heart that like that crap! Anyways, there is always a NASIOC for reaserch into technical stuff for now.
Old 11-23-2002, 07:45 PM

Nothing, just that they were strict (overmoderated) on somebodys account, but now that they are gone, they are improoving. Not enough to make me want to go back though!

I like it here!
Old 11-23-2002, 07:49 PM

Aparently not to many people know the truth.

Originally posted by sHaObEn
I may be a bit behind and not know all the facts, but why don't you two just kiss and hug and get back together.
Dood, look at the firsts post here! Even Alex had some IM conversations in which he chose to not talk to Nick again. I can't blame him, but if it were for the good of the whole board, I would't have let my pride get in the way. He wasn't kicked off, he was demoted and instead of talking, well, you know the rest!

Godd that happened cuz here I like it, not so strict, if at all! But for now, when i want to do a search, I do it there, where all the info is.

Quick Reply: I hope this dosen't get like I-Club..